It is a really important to learn how rich people think. If you don’t think like a wealthy person then there is little chance you will become wealthy yourself. All actions begin with a thought, so your thinking is vital. You must think rich in order to become rich.
I would love to hear what you think in the comments bellow. Any more to add?
Poor people think that you must be dishonest, ruthless, and selfish in order to be rich. Rich people understand that you must be hard working and focussed.
Poor people believe they don’t have the necessary skills or knowledge to generate great wealth. The rich are confident that they can learn on the way.
(Find out why you must surround yourself with positive thinking people)
Poor people simply think about the money they will earn right now. Rich people focus on building something that will earn them lots of cash in the future. They are patient and can wait.
Poor people think about how they can earn cash. Rich people think about how they can provide as much value as possible to as many people as possible in order to generate cash.
Poor people think small whereas rich people think BIG.
Poor people think that the rich must be greedy and selfish to want an abundance of wealth. Many rich people want to acquire wealth so that they can help themselves and family and friends. If you needed a major life saving operation, wouldn’t it be good if you had a very wealthy family member?
Poor people play it safe whereas rich people will take risks. They understand that it is impossible to achieve anything without taking risks.
Poor people focus on luck to get rich, for example playing the lottery. Rich people take action.
Poor people put all their focus into saving money and being frugal whereas rich people put most of their focus into generating wealth.
Poor people don’t know what they want from life. Rich people know exactly what they want, and set out to get it.
If you want to learn how to think like a rich person, then take a look at my review of Napoleon Hills Think And Grow Rich. In my opinion it is the greatest book ever written about acquiring wealth, and it was published way back in 1937!
Thanks for reading! I am a clinical hypnotherapist, musician, author, and internet marketer. I would love to stay in touch. Please sign up for instant delivery of my latest blog posts via email. UPDATE! For a limited time I will give you a free copy of my book (worth $29) Alternative Guide To Affilite Marketing - Please click here to sign up.
- FREE Millionaire Mindset Subliminal
- How To Embed YOUR Affiliate Link On ANY YouTube Video
- Why Back Links Are Here To Stay
- Should I Update Old Blog Posts, Or Write A New One?
- What I Did When My Dad Died
- How To Redraft Your Article Into A Masterpiece
- Why You Shouldn’t Be A People Pleaser
- You Should Write Like This To Please Google…
- Why Do You Want To Earn Money Online?
- 22 Online Entrepreneurs Reveal How To Stay Motivated
- Great Methods To Sell Affiliate Products
- Top Link Building Strategies
- Blogs That Accept Your Guest Posts
- How To Build A WordPress Blog
- Why You Shouldn’t Spam Blog Comments
- How To Save Money On Food
- Experts Share Secrets Of How They Make Money Online
- Massively Increase Your Chances Of Getting A Guest Post Published
- How To Mask Your Affiliate Links
- How To Promote The Hell Out Of Your New Blog Post
- Rapidly Grow Your Business With Odesk
- Worst Jobs From Around The World
- How To Write An Amazing Blog Post
- Powerful Method To Sell Affiliate Products Without A Website
- How To Attract More Comments To Your Blog
- Affiliate resources
- Bad Habits To Avoid
- Blog announcements
- Book Reviews
- Collaborative posts
- Email Marketing
- General questions
- Guest Posts
- How To
- Increase Sales
- Make Money Methods
- Out Sourcing
- Personal Development
- Recommended Affiliate Programmes
- Search engines
- Social Media