If you want to be successful in business, then it is ESSENTIAL that you surround yourself with positive people in your life. Negative people can gnaw away at you, discouraging your dreams, and they can drag you down to their level.
“Surround yourself with only people who are going to lift you higher.” – Oprah Winfrey
You must have met the type of person that always seems to have a major problem in their lives. Sometimes they have two or three. Once their major problem(s) have disappeared, a new one (or more) very quickly surfaces. They seem to revel in having a big issue to talk about constantly.
It’s like their very core of personality is dependant on gloom and doom. They probably wouldn’t know what to talk about if they didn’t have a “problem”.
They usually blame the economy or the government for their miserable lives. Maybe even their partners or their family. They are helplessly wallowing in a pit of doom and gloom, and will reach out their hand to drag you in.
I think many like to have these troubles for two reasons. One is so that they can attempt to get other peoples’ sympathy so that they will give them help in life. The other is so that they can achieve nothing in their lives but have excuses of why this is so. This is not a recipe for success!
It is YOUR choice!
Negative types of people must be avoided if you wish to keep a successful mindset. Remember that ultimately it is up to YOU who you spend your time with. It is your life. Of course you may have some close family that are like this. Whilst you might not want to remove them totally from your life, you can at least keep them at arms length. You don’t have to communicate with them every day for example. Write them a letter instead!
Positive people will encourage your dreams. They will help you believe that your goals are possible to achieve. They will encourage you to have goals and to dream. Positive people will give you energy and inspire you to success. Remember that your mindset is vitally important if you want to be successful, and people can have a profound effect on your mindset if they are given too much of your time.
Positive people will help you realise that ANYTHING is possible. They encourage you to believe that YOU can make anything happen if you try hard enough. This can really help you to succeed.
Don’t spend too much time in the company of negative people. Sure you will have to from time to time, but you can severely limit this from your life. That way you can spend the majority of your time in the company of positive people, and their influence will greatly outweigh the influence that the negative people will have on you.
Have a look at all the people you spend time with in your life. Are their some people that you should spend less time with? Are there some people you should spend more time with? Often these positive people are successful themselves. Some folks like to avoid successful people as they can feel threatened or jealous of their success. Don’t let that happen to you. It’s much more nourishing for your soul to listen to someone talk about their successes, than it is to listen to someone who talks about how unfair life always treats them. Be a positive influence yourself and congratulate them for all they’ve achieved.
- 20 Lessons To Become A Glittering Success
- How To Develope A Fantastic Money Making Mindset
- Book Review “Think And Grow Rich” by Napoleon Hill
- What Muhammed Ali Can Teach You About Blogging
- Can You Handle Money Success?
- Great Methods To Sell Affiliate Products
- Top Link Building Strategies
- Blogs That Accept Your Guest Posts
- Why You Shouldn’t Spam Blog Comments
- How To Set Up A WordPress Blog
- How To Save Money On Food
- Massively Increase Your Chances Of Getting A Guest Post Published
- How To Mask Your Affiliate Links
- How To Write An Amazing Blog Post
- Rapidly Grow Your Business With Odesk
- Worst Jobs From Around The World
- Powerful Method To Sell Affiliate Products Without A Website
- How To Attract More Comments To Your Blog
- Rake In Cash From Your Hobbies
- How You Can Build A Hugely Popular Website
- Increase Your Earnings With These Simple Changes To Your Writing
- How To Make Money Online Around Christmas
- Are You Interested In Affiliate Marketing Because You Are In Debt?
- Affiliate Marketing is Just Like Learning To Type
- Review of “Write To Sell” by Andy Maslen
- How To Promote The Hell Out Of Your New Blog Post
- How Hummingbird Will Affect Online Marketing
- It’s Called Social Networking, So Get Social!
- You CAN Sell Affiliate Products WITHOUT A Website!
- What Happens When You Google Your Name?
- Affiliate resources
- Bad Habits To Avoid
- Blog announcements
- Book Reviews
- Collaborative posts
- Email Marketing
- General questions
- Guest Posts
- How To
- Increase Sales
- Make Money Methods
- Out Sourcing
- Personal Development
- Recommended Affiliate Programmes
- Search engines
- Social Media