Johnny Rockets Tell Us
- Customers can provide feedback from their most recent dining experience through an easy online survey
- Survey consists of easy to answer questions and comments fields
Hamburger lovers that have recently had a meal at Johnny Rockets can now let the restaurant know what they thought about the experience through a convenient online survey. To begin this easy-to-use survey, customers will need to pull up the Johnny Rockets Tell Us page. After answering 19 simple questions customers can expand on their feelings through use of the blank field provided for user comments. To finish the survey a first name, last name, email address, restaurant location, and receipt number will need to be entered.
- The Original – A Classic burger piled high with lettuce, tomato, chopped onions, relish, and pickles
- Houston – Turn up the heat with jalapenos, pepper jack cheese, lettuce, tomato, and spicy sauce over a juicy patty
- The Streamliner – Boca Burger with onions, lettuce, tomato, lettuce, and pickles..because vegetarians have feeling too
- Route 66 – A burger that may be just as epic as the highway it was named after
- Strawberry Shake – No shame in indulging (malt available for an additional charge)
- Root Beer Float – The king of all desserts made with crisp Barg’s Root Beer and premium vanilla ice cream that is USDA certified
Johnny Rockets is an American burger joint that started on Melrose Avenue in Los Angeles, California in 1986. Since then the restaurant has expanded to over 340 locations across 26 different countries. Every year over 7,500 employees serve up 17 millions hamburgers, 11.3 million sodas, 8.3 millions shakes and malts, 8 million pounds of french fires, 2.1 million orders of onion rings, and 815,000 gallons of ice cream. To reach the company by mail customers can write to headquarters at 2 South Pointe Drive, Suite 200, Lake Forest, CA 92630.