- Registration can be completed with online form
- Participants can opt to sign up to receive emails
Riding bulls and driving trucks just seem to go hand in hand. When the two are combined with a chance to win a new Ford F150 and go to the 2017 PBR BFT World Finals, the recipe for what is sure to be a very popular sweepstakes is likely to emerge. Those who like what they are reading can get in on the excitement of the 2017 Built Ford Tough Behind the Ride Sweepstakes by going to the PBR Ford page and completing the online registration form. The registration process is fairly straight forward and only requires that a name, address, email address, and phone number be entered. It should be pointed out that prior to completing registration participants will need to confirm they are at least 21 years of age and agree to the Official Rules of the contest.
Need to Know Info Regarding 2017 Built Ford Tough Behind the Ride Sweepstakes
- Open to legal residents of the United States (and DC) who are at least 21 at entry
- Participants also must have a valid driver’s license at the moment of registration
- Begins January 6th, 2017 and runs most the year until closing on October 22nd
- The total Approximate Retail Value of the Grand Prize package comes to $39,100
Participants will have the option to sign up to receive emails from both Ford and the Professional Bull Riders during the registration process at the PBR Ford page (box located under the registration form can be checked to sign up). Those who want to take it a step further can provide Ford information regarding their vehicle interests and purchase or lease plans. A complete copy of the Official Rules can be reviewed by clicking the link provided at the bottom of the registration page.
2017 Built Ford Tough Behind the Ride Sweepstakes Sponsor
- Ford Motor Company – One American Road, Dearborn, MI 48126