My Nike Visit-ES
- Survey Entry Code is needed to begin
- Sample is image posted for assistance
If asked about a recent purchase many consumers wouldn’t hesitate to provide honest feedback about a product or service. Those who have made a recent Nike purchase can now let the company know exactly how they feel by completing the survey found at the My Nike Visit – ES page. Prior to beginning the online survey process, participants will first need to select the language they desire to provide feedback in (English, Italian, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese). Once a language has been selected, participants can begin the survey by entering the Survey Entry Code found on the receipt from their recent visit. Those who are having a hard time locating the code can refer to sample receipt image posted at the My Nike Visit -ES page for assistance (the exact location of the Survey Entry Code will be outlined).
Footwear Now Available from Nike
- Nike Air Huarache – Comes equipped with a supportive heel cage along with a neoprene inner sleeve that delivers a sock-like fit
- Nike Metcon 3 AMP – Featuring drop-in mid-sole that provides a more flexible forefoot and a firm rubber heel for added stability
- Nike Zoom Out All Low – The Flywire technology used in the making of this shoe provides a more secure fit throughout the mid-foot
- Nike LunarEpic Low Flyknit 2 – The slip on design provides plenty of targeted support to compliment the shoe’s overall convenience
When entering the Survey Entry Code at the My Nike Visit – ES page participants should refrain from using spaces or hyphens. Those who are anxious to complete multiple surveys may need to pump the brakes a bit as only 2 can be completed per household in a 7 day period. Customers with questions for Nike may want to try reaching out to the company’s world headquarters.
Nike World Headquarters
- 503-671-6453 (Monday through Friday between 7:30 AM and 5:30 PM PT
- One Bowerman Drive, Beaverton, OR 97005