54th Street Grill Tell CV
- Complete survey online and score a free dessert or appetizer
- Surveys can be completed at designated survey page
- Diverse menu with some MUST try items
Restaurant goers who have recently had a dining experience at 54th Street Grill need to be warned that throwing away the receipt is pretty much the same as throwing away a free dessert or appetizer! To better understand this notion customers will need to scan their purchase receipt for information about the 54th Street Grill guest experience survey. After reading the survey information customers should understand that after they complete the survey they will be awarded with a FREE dessert or appetizer at their next visit (after purchasing an entrée). To take advantage of this lucrative deal customers will need to go directly to the 54th Street Grill Tell CV survey page. Once at the page participants will need to enter the server name and 15 digit survey code into the provided entry fields. Customers that are having a hard time finding the needed information can refer to the image of a receipt posted on the 54th Street Grill Tell CV survey page.
MUST try menu items at 54th Street Grill:
- Double Meat Block French Dip – Steak drenched in au jus served on ciabatta bread, enough said?
- Havana Club – Turkey and pulled pork together on the same sandwich? Yes please.
- Mac Daddy & Cheese – Because who doesn’t like mac and cheese?
- The Terminator – Fire grilled 14 ounce Ribeye steak. Go ahead and get it medium rare.
54th Street Grill is a KRM, Inc. owned company operating as a casual neighborhood grill and bar style restaurant open daily for both lunch and dinner services. To contact the company’s headquarters customers can write to 5921 NW Barry Rd #300, Kansas City, Missouri 64154. Customers that would rather reach KRM by phone can dial 816-455-9008.