CBS Roku Device Activation
- Code from the screen of the device is needed
- A Frequently Asked Questions list is provided
- CBS corporate contact information is available
When it comes time to watch a favorite TV show or movie, many people are now turning to the internet to get the job done. Of course, such an act usually requires a streaming device to serve as the technological “middle man” between the eager eyes of the viewer and the television set or device content is being watched on. Roku device owners who wish to begin streaming CBS content online can get started by going to the CBS Roku device activation page and entering the required code before clicking the Activate button to continue with the process. Those who are having trouble getting past the part where the code must be entered may wish to make note that the code needed to begin the activation can be found on the screen of the Roku device being used (grab those reading glasses if necessary!). Those who wouldn’t mind checking out what’s currently available to stream online can do so by clicking the Full Episodes link posted at the top of the CBS Roku device activation page.
Engaging Content Offered by CBS
- Elementary – A modern day Sherlock Holmes and sidekick Watson take to New York City
- Man with a Plan – Matt Leblanc is back and playing the role of a modern-day family man
- Mom – A mom and daughter get back on track (with plenty of laughs along the way)
- Survivor – Watch the drama only one of the most successfully shows of all time can offer
- MacGyver – The classic action series has been rebooted and is ready to rock and roll
Those with questions about the CBS Roku device activation process can try clicking the Visit Our FAQ link to review a fairly extensive list of Frequently Asked Questions pertaining to CBS content streaming with a Roku device. In the event the desired answer isn’t found within the FAQs the Ask a Question tab can be clicked to fill out an online contact form with a name, email address, and question (a very direct way to get an answer but probably not the fastest). Corporate-related inquiries for CBS can be directed to the network’s headquarters in the Big Apple.
CBS Headquarters Contact Information
- 51 W. 52nd St., New York, NY 10019-6188