Cheddars Tell CV
- Complete customer satisfaction survey for a chance to win $300 in cash
- Survey can be completed online at designated survey page
Diners who have recently eaten at a Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen should refrain from throwing away their receipts as they could be worth a whopping $300! When taking a closer look at the receipt customers will see that they have been provided with information on how to complete the Cheddar’s guest survey for a chance to win $300 in cash. To get started with the survey diners will need to go directly to the Cheddars Tell CV page. Once at the survey page diners will need to enter the name of their server and the 16 digit survey code to get started on answering questions. Participants that are having trouble locating the server name and survey code can refer to the image of a receipt conveniently posted on the Cheddars Tell CV page that shows exactly where the information is located.
Some valuable information for customers to be aware of before they take a shot at the $300 in cash:
- The survey sweepstakes begins on January 5th, 2016 and runs throughout the year until December 31st, 2016
- To be eligible participants must be legal residents of the United States or District of Columbia and be at least the age of majority in their state of residence
- To enter without making a purchase participants will need to send a mail request to Customer Satisfaction Survey 90 Rockwood Place, Rochester, NY 14610.
- There will be a $300 cash prize awarded each month after a random drawing by an independent judging organization
- Participants can request a winners listed by writing to Cheddar’s Casual Café Guest Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Winners List Request, 300 State Street, Suite 402, Rochester, NY 14614
Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen offers customers made from scratch meals using natural and simple ingredients. The restaurant currently has over 150 locations located across the United States with headquarters located in Irving, Texas. To reach Cheddar’s headquarters customers can write to 2900 Ranch Trail Irving, TX 75063 or call 214-596-6700.