Claim It TN
- Search database for unclaimed property in Tennessee
- Complete search with name or Property ID number
- Adobe Reader software is needed to view and print claim form
Tennesseans that have a feeling that they are owed money (but do not know where to start the search to find what is rightfully theirs) will want to check out Claim It TN. This online search portal is provided by the Unclaimed Property Division of the Tennessee Treasury Department to help residents search for unclaimed property that was turned over to the state. The Claim It TN search database is great for customers that think they may have missed a paycheck from an employer or former employer.
How do I confirm if there is any cash out there waiting for me?
- The first thing Tennesseans will need to do in order to claim their cash is pull up a web browser and go directly to the Claim It TN search page
- Once at the search page users will need complete a search by using an owner name or Property ID number
- When searching by using an owner name users will need to enter their last name or a business name in the search field
- To search with a Property ID number users will need to enter the number into the provided search field
- All users will need to enter a visual code to prove they are not a robot before hitting the Search button
Tennesseans that have found some money from the Claim It TN search will need to make sure they have the latest version of Adobe Reader as it is required to view and print the associated claim form. Users that do not have the latest version of Adobe Reader can download it directly from a link provided on the Claim It TN search page.