Eddie V’s Survey
- Receipt information is not needed to begin survey
- Darden contact information is available
The typical online survey usually requires the customer to enter some sort of preliminary information from the purchase receipt of a recent visit. However, after taking a look at the Eddie V’s survey one may conclude that the online feedback process is anything but typical. The survey allows customers to jump right into the action WITHOUT entering anything from a purchase receipt. In fact, customers can begin answering questions as soon as the Start button (posted at the bottom of the Eddie V’s survey’s homepage) is clicked. The Next button posted at each individual question page and be clicked to move forward with the survey once an answer has been provided. Participants who are wondering how much more of the survey is remaining will need to keep wondering as there is no progress bar available for reference (hard to imagine it would take anymore than just a few minutes though!).
Let’s “Sea” What’s on the Eddie V’s Menu
- Blue Point Oysters – The medium brine and light finish will keep em’ coming back
- Maine Lobster Bisque – A savory concoction of fresh lobster, cream, and cognac
- Swordfish Steak – Hard to go wrong when it’s broiled with JUMBO lump crab
- 16 Ounce Prime KC Strip – Many would argue the most flavorful cut of beef
- Double Breast of Chicken – Not the most exciting option but definitely reliable
- Cold Water Lobster Tails – Broiled to perfection and served with butter and lemon
Eddie V’s is a high-end fine dining establishment that’s part of the Darden family of restaurant brands. Other brands within the Darden family include (but by no means limited to) the Olive Garden, Cheddar’s, Bahama Breeze, and Seasons 52. Corporate-related questions for Darden can be directed to the company’s offices in Orlando, FL.
Darden Contact Information
- PO Box 695011, Orlando, FL 32869-5011