Loantopia Personal Loans
- Online form can be used to apply for a loan
- Frequently Asked Questions are provided
- Loantopia contact information is available
Everyone knows the old term “time is money”. Well, it appears Loantopia is trying it’s best to take this well known saying LITERALLY thanks to its quick and easy online personal loan application process. Those who wouldn’t mind turning a few minutes of their free time into some much needed funds can begin clicking the Apply Now button posted at the Loantopia homepage. After clicking the button the online application can be initiated by filling out the first section of an online form with a loan amount, name, phone number, email address. After all of the information on the first page of the application has been entered (including the required personal information) the Next button can be clicked to proceed to the following step of the simple 5 step process. One thing borrowers should be aware of is that by providing an electronic signature for the loan application consent is being given to receive telemarketing calls and text messages (don’t worry about it too much though as the consent can be taken back at anytime).
Perfect! Anything else I should know about Loantopia before I get started??
- No need to worry about a slow snail mail check as funds can be direct deposited
- The amount of a loan can be approved for ranges between $2,600 and $5,000
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old and live in The Golden State (California)
- An active checking account is needed (usually a good idea to have one anyways)
- 1 loan can be taken out at a time (don’t bother applying if the 1st isn’t paid back)
Applicants can expect to receive notice on whether or not the loan is approved via email or through a phone call shortly after the application has been submitted. Those who suddenly get cold feet can opt to cancel the loan by sending the money back with no risk (and perhaps more importantly no pesky questions as to why) within 3 days. Many questions about borrowing from Loantopia can be answered by reviewing the Frequently Asked Questions section available under the FAQ link. If the FAQs don’t cut it, Loantopia can be contacted directly by phone or through mail correspondence.
Loantopia Contact Information
- 15271 Barranca Pkwy, Irvine, CA 92618