My XR Card
- Login can be completed for online account access
- A list of Frequently Asked Questions is provided
- Card activation is available online or by phone
Something as important as a card that holds the funds received from a tax return is deserving of easy online access. Fortunately, Xpress Refund customers will receive exactly that through the comprehensive card management system found at the My XR Card page. Upon arrival at the page cardholders will see three available actions: XR Card activation, XR Card account management, and tax refund status. Those who still need to activate the card can begin the process of doing so by clicking the Activate Your XR Card button. Cardholders who require access to an online account can login by clicking the Your XR Card Account button and entering a User ID or card number along with a password or PIN. The status of a refund can be checked by clicking the Your Tax Refund button to be provided with information on how to reach out to the IRS. It should be pointed out that the Back to the Top button can be clicked at anytime to return to the top of the page (although a simple scroll of the mouse may be just as easy!).
Thanks! What else should I know about my XR Card?
- Cards will be registered once the IRS has processed the return (seems logical)
- Be on the lookout for a notification via text message regarding card registration
- The card can be used to pay bills in person, over the phone, and even online
- As far as usage goes the card will be good ANYWHERE MasterCard is accepted
- Additional cards can be ordered online or by phone (both ways are very easy)
Those with questions can click the FAQ link posted at the top of the My XR Card page to review the available list of Frequently Asked Questions. Cardholders who have yet to sign up for online account access can begin by entering a card number before clicking the Register button. The process of recovering a forgotten password can be initiated by entering a username along with the email address used to register the account. Those who would rather skip the computer (the eyes could use a break from the screen every once in a while) can activate the card over the phone by calling 844-699-7227.
XR Card Customer Service Phone Number