Portal Red Lobster
- Employees can enter portal by signing in with their organizational account
Online access for Red Lobster team members can now be gained through use of the Portal Red Lobster page. Team members that are looking to access their account will need to go to the portal page and enter their organizational account login information (User ID and password). Once the login information has been entered into the provided fields, team members will need to hit the Sign In button to proceed. Team members that cannot recall their passwords will need to click the password recovery link provided on the Portal Red Lobster page. After clicking the link team members will be required to enter their User ID and complete a code entry to prove they are not a robot. It should be noted that the password reset process requires security questions. Team members that have not set up their security questions will need to do so by clicking the link provided on the Portal Red Lobster page. Team members that cannot remember their User ID will need to complete a form that requires their first name initial, last name initial, date of birth, restaurant number, and POS ID.
Red Lobster Menu Items to Hard to Pass Up
- Ultimate Feast – Lobster, crab, and two types of shrimp. Whats not to like?
- Live Main Lobster – The very definition of fresh. Might as well get two.
- Lobster Shrimp Linguine – Pasta with morsels of shrimp and lobster in a white wine sauce. More please.
- Salmon New Orleans – Fresh Atlantic Salmon smothered in shrimp…oooohhhh yea
- Wild Caught Flounder – Get it oven broiled, golden fried, or baked
Red Lobster is a Darden Restaurants, Inc. company. Darden Restaurants headquarters are located in Orlando Florida at 1000 Darden Center Drive 32837. To reach the headquarters by phone individuals can call 407-245-4000.