Red Robin Restaurant Feedback
- Complete survey online at designated webpage
- Customers will want to have their check from the visit handy while taking the survey
Customers that would like to let Red Robin know how they truly feel can now express themselves through an easy to use online survey. The first thing customers will need to do in order to get started on the survey is fire up the computer and go directly to the Red Robin Restaurant Feedback page.
Taking the Red Robin Restaurant Feedback Survey
- Customers will start the survey by providing their personal information such as name, address, email address, phone number, city, state, country, and zip code
- The individual Red Robin restaurant will need to be confirmed by selecting a state, city, and specific location
- Diners will have a blank space that holds up to 2,500 words to describe in detail what they though about their visit to the restaurant
- Customers will need to choose how they prefer to be contacted (phone, email, or no contact needed)
- For the last part of the survey customers will want to have their check ready as they will need to enter a manager name, server name, check number, check amount, and date of visit
- To wrap up Red Robin Restaurant Feedback survey diners will need to enter the time of the visit and divulge how often they eat at the restaurant
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc. is a casual dining establishment with locations throughout the United States and Canada. The company employs over 28,000 employees in approximately 500 restaurants. Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc. was founded in 1969 and has headquarters located in Greenwood Village, Colorado. To reach the company’s headquarters by mail customers can write to 6312 South Fiddler’s Green Circle Suite 200N. Customers that would like to contact the company the easy way can pick up the phone and dial 303-846-6000.