Tell Twin Peaks
- Take the Twin Peaks customer survey and be entered for the chance to win $100
- Drawings for the $100 Twin Peaks gift card will take place every month
- Customers are only allowed to enter the $100 Twin Peaks gift card grand prize sweepstakes one time every 7 days
The Tell Twin Peaks survey will require the customer to have the five digit check number located on their Twin Peaks receipt and the specific location in which the visit took place. Once the survey is done, customers can choose to receive e-mails about special promotions and discounts at Twin Peaks. When customers join the Twin Peaks e-mail club, they’ll receive a coupon good for free chips and queso.
About Twin Peaks
- Twin Peaks restaurant was founded in 2005
- Has around 60 locations across the United States with a slogan of “Eats. Drinks. Scenic Views”
- The restaurant is known for their “mountain lodge” decor theme
Twin Peaks offers traditional American food like burgers, wings, and steaks. Somewhat similar to the Hooters chain, Twin Peaks has scantily dressed waitresses as the main attraction. Most Twin Peaks locations are in Texas, but there are some spread out to other locations. To contact Twin Peaks restaurant corporate offices please call (972) 941-3150 or write to: 5151 Beltline Rd. Suite 1200, Dallas, TX 75254.
Some of the MUST TRY menu items at Twin Peaks include:
- Bacon Jam Slider (a grilled mini burgers/smoked gouda/bacon jam/roasted garlic mustard/pickle/potato bun)
- Fried Pickle Basket
- Twin Cheeseburger
- Twin Peak Sundae (the perfect dessert)
- Mom’s Pot Roast (this is actually better than any mother’s pot roast recipe)