Third Federal TF Advantage
- Pre-approval process can be completed online
- Online mortgage application process provided
- Headquarters contact information is available
The pre-approval process can be a vital step for anyone looking to secure the funds needed to purchase a new home. While the process isn’t always a walk in the park, Third Federal Savings and Loan is making it a little more pleasurable by offering $200 worth of Home Depot gift cards to those who get pre-approved prior to October 11th, 2017. Those who want to confirm a personalized rate can start by going to the Third Federal TF Advantage page and filling out an online form with a loan type (Mortgage Purchase, Mortgage Refinance, Equity Loan, Equity Line of Credit), loan amount, first name, last name, email address, and phone number. Once all of the required information has been entered the Submit button can be clicked to move forward with confirming a personalized rate. Those who want to take things a step further can begin a loan application by clicking the Apply Now button posted at the Third Federal TF Advantage page.
A Look at Third Federal Savings and Loan
- Opened up its first office off Broadway Ave in Cleveland, OH on May 7th, 1938
- Expanded by opening offices in the suburbs throughout the 50’s, 60’s, and 70’s
- Ranked #6 in the nation by Consumer Reports among large to mid-sized banks
- Lends in 22 states and the District of Columbia with branches in Florida and Ohio
- The bank currently has over $12 billion in assets and more than 1,000 associates
It should be pointed out that the $200 in Home Depot gift cards are separated into $100 increments with the first being received upon pre-approval and the second after the loan has been finalized. Customers who have questions about the loan or pre-approval process can get the help they need by contacting a Third Federal representative at 844-245-1148. The bank can be connected with on Facebook by clicking the icon posted at the bottom right hand side of the Third Federal TF Advantage page. Those with corporate-related questions for the bank may want to reach out to the Third Federal National Headquarters in Ohio.
Third Federal National Headquarters
- 7007 Broadway Ave, Cleveland, OH 44105