Travel Channel Fire TV
- Activation code is required to begin
- Provider subscriptions must be verified
With all of the exciting programming the Travel Channel has to offer it’s no wonder that many viewers are turning to an Amazon Fire TV device to gain on demand streaming access to the station’s content. Those who find themselves this boat can begin the Fire TV device activation process by going to the Travel Channel Fire TV page and entering an activation code. Once the activation code has been entered a TV provider must be selected from the posted icons or by using the provided drop down list. After the provider has been located the Continue button can be clicked to proceed to the provider’s website where the subscription verification can take place.
Popular Shows Airing on the Travel Channel
- Booze Traveler – Join host Jack Maxwell on his search for the world’s most interesting drinks and the people who drink them
- Bizarre Foods – Take a journey with host Andrew Zimmern as he continues his quest to find the world’s most truly bizarre foods
- Food Paradise – A show documenting the most mouth-watering foods (and the places where they can be found) across the country
- Mysteries at the Museum – Some of the history’s strangest mysteries of all time are explored in this program hosted by Don Wildman
- Expedition Unknown – The world’s most iconic unsolved legends are examined by host, adventurer, and avid explorer Josh Gates
Travel Channel was launched in 1987 and has since grown to become the world’s leading travel media brand with its content reaching viewers in more than 92 million United States homes. The channel is owned by parent company Scripps Networks Interactive along with other popular channels such as HGTV, DIY Network, Food Network, Cooking Channel, and Great American Country.
Consumers looking to win a free trip will want to check out Travel Channel Sweepstakes (please note most of these sweepstakes require the contestant to be 18 years of age or older).