- Device can be activated after logging in
- Activation process available in Spanish
- Customer service is available by phone
Nowadays it seems like there is an online activation process for just about everything. Thankfully most of these processes have become fairly quick to complete and relatively easy to understand. With that being said, Comcast customers shouldn’t have too tough of a time getting an Xfinity device activated online at the Comcast Activate page. Before beginning the process customers are encouraged to make sure they have unpacked, connected, and powered on their device. After ensuring all three preparations have been completed the Continue button can be clicked to proceed with the activation process. The first step in the activation process is account authentication which can be completed by logging in with a username (or email address and mobile phone number) and password. Once an account has been authenticated through the Comcast Activate page users can proceed to the final steps in the Xfinity device activation process.
Options When Logging Into Xfinity
- Users can opt to stay logged in for 30 days unless they sign out
- Facebook account login credentials can be used to access Xfinity
- Online username and password recovery assistance is available
- Those who have yet to receive a username can create one online
Customers who are transferring services to a new address can complete the account authentication step by entering an account number along with a phone number. Those who prefer to complete the device activation process in Spanish can do so by clicking the Español link posted to the top right corner of the Comcast Activate page. Customers with questions regarding the device activation process or a different account related issue can attempt reaching out to Comcast customer service at 800-934-6489.
Comcast Corporation Address
- 1701 JFK Boulevard, Philadelphia, PA 19103