EWM Cares Customer Feedback Survey
- Info from the receipt is needed to take the survey
- Sample image of a receipt is available for reference
- Customer services phone numbers are available
For some the act of providing a thorough account of a recent customer experience is enough in and of itself. Others, however, need a little incentive before they are willing to share a few thoughts or opinions. With that being put out there, there’s a good chance that those who have been asked to provide feedback on a recent visit to The Edinburgh Woollen Mill will deem a chance at winning £250 as more than adequate incentive. Customers who are willing to help the store out by sharing a few thoughts on a recent experience can begin by going to the EWM Cares online survey and entering the number shown at the bottom of the purchase receipt (must be entered correctly so put on those readers if needed!). Once the number has been entered the Next button can be clicked to move on with the questions. It should be noted that the number on the receipt must be entered as 4 different segments.
Stores from The Edinburgh Woollen Mill
- High Street Stores – A total of 265 outlets selling both mens and womens clothing
- Tourist Shops & Visitor Centres – A great way for travelers to get the lay of the land
- Destination Shopping Stores – Sites often found within large shopping developments
- Online Store – What retailer would complete without a way to sell over the internet?
Customers who are having problems locating the number that is needed to begin the EWM Cares survey may want to take a brief pause to review the sample purchase receipt image that highlights where it can be found (it even numbers each of the 4 segments to boot!). After the feedback session has been successfully completed, participants will earn entry into a draw for a shot at winning the previously mentioned £250 prize. Customers with questions for the store can call for assistance between the hours of 9 AM to 5:30 PM GMT Monday through Friday.
The Edinburgh Woollen Mill Customer Service Phone Number
- United Kingdom – 0808 202 0242
- International – +44 (0) 1387 382 732