Coke Shout Share
- Icon from McDonald’s cup can be scanned to begin entry
- Consists of both a Sweepstakes and Instant Win Game
- Official Rules of the promotion are available for review
When two industry behemoths such as McDonald’s and Coca-Cola combine forces on a promotion, the end result is likely a sight to behold. Judging by $2,637,360 worth of prizes that are set to be awarded in the new McDonald’s Shout & Share a Coke FIFA World Cup Sweepstakes, “a sight to behold” may very well be an understatement. Those who wish to get in on the mania can begin by looking for the sip and scan icon located on a McDonald’s promotional cup and heading to the Coke Shout Share registration page to login. After logging in the icon on the cup can be scanned for 1 Instant Win Game play and entry to the Sweepstakes portion of the promotion (talk about a great use of modern technology!). As if the promotion couldn’t get any better, participants will also receive a discount code for 25% off a purchase at Fanatcis.com upon entry via the sip and scan method. Those who want to spend some time going over the Official Rules of the promotion can do so by clicking the Rules link posted at the bottom of the Coke Shout Share registration page.
A Journey Inside the Official Rules
- Runs for about 1.5 months beginning on June 4th, 2018 and ending on July 15th
- Only open to legal residents of the United states who are at least 13 years of age
- Sweepstakes Prizes include trips to the 2018 and 2019 FIFA World Cup (game on!)
- There will be a total of over 500,000 Instant Win Prizes awarded (4 separate tiers)
- Limit of 1 Sweepstakes entry and 1 Instant Win Game play per day per person
It’s worth making note that the random drawing to determine the winner of the trip to the 2018 World Cup will be held on or around June 15th, 2018 while the drawing for the winner of the trip to the 2019 World Cup will be held on or around July 16th, 2018. Those who like making use of social media may wish to consider entering the promotion via the alternative methods using Twitter or Instagram (full alternative entry details are outlined in the Official Rules). In addition, the icons posted at the top right hand side of the Coke Shout Share registration page can be clicked to follow Coca-Cola on social media (YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook).
- The Coca-Cola Company
- One Coca-Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313