TH Bill Pay
- Two convenient payment methods are available
- Patient insurance information can be provided
- Frequently Asked Questions can be reviewed
Patients who have recently received medical treatment can now take action to settle things up by using one of two easy online payment methods available from TeamHealth Patient Billing Services at the TH Bill Pay page (sure beats driving to the provider’s business office and cutting a check!). The payment process can be initiated upon arrival at the page by first clicking the Make Payment button and entering an account number (pay by credit card or pay by e-check). Once the account number has been successfully entered the Submit button can be clicked to pull up the billing information and proceed with the online payment. Those who find themselves a little unsure about the account number can click the link located beneath the field at the TH Bill Pay page to bring up a sample image that shows its exact location.
Thanks! Anything else I need to be aware of?
- Patients may receive two bills (one from the physicians group and one from the hospital)
- Hospitalists are doctors who specialize in treating patients who have been admitted
- TeamHealth contracts with hospitals to provide administrative and staffing solutions
- Medication and nursing services charges may be placed on the bill from the hospital
Patients who wish to turn a bill over to insurance can click on the Provide Insurance Information link located at the top right hand side of the TH Bill Pay page (an account number and type of insurance must be entered to proceed). It should be pointed out that the current available options for type of insurance include Medicare, Medicaid, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Champus, Workers Compensation, Other, or Automobile. The Account link at the top left hand side of the page can be clicked to get a general overview of account activity. Patients with questions about an account can try contacting the National Patient Service Center at 888-952-6772 between the hours of 8 AM and 8 PM ET Monday through Friday or between 10 AM and 3 PM on Saturdays (when in doubt pick up the phone and talk with a friendly agent!).
TeamHealth Mailing Address
- 265 Brookview Centre Way, Suite 400
- Knoxville, TN 37919