Take the 2020 Tell M and S UK Survey & Enter the Draw
- Same rules as last year so just provide your thoughts and enter!
- You can use your receipt information to bring up the survey
- Questions? Be sure to review the Terms & Conditions of the draw
- More questions?? Contact Marks and Spencer for help!!
- Get the party started at www.tellmands.co.uk
First of all – HAPPY NEW YEAR! As with all new years, some things change, and some thing stay the same. We’re please to see the 2020 Tell M and S Survey Draw is the latter. Sooo, do you remember how to enter? Still thirsty to provide your opinion? Keep reading!
In order to begin the survey, enter the date of visit, time of visit, and 3 codes from your receipt (because 2 codes just won’t do!). Once you’ve enter all the information, go ahead and tap the Next button to move on to the questions.
But what if I don’t have a receipt?
First, take a deep breath. Then smile because you can still participate!
Just enter the date, time, region, and location you visited.
Next, choose from one of the 15 regions in the drop down.
Once you confirm the region, the actual locations will populate (and there sure are plenty!).
By the way, it’s worth mentioning that you can refer to a sample image of a Marks & Spencer receipt if you get stuck (don’t worry it only shows the bottom of the receipt where the relevant data is listed). In addition to the sample image, the survey also allows you to take a gander at the previous prize winners (so try to get your 15 minutes of fame and become one of them!).
A Look at the Tell M and S UK Survey & Enter the Prize Draw
- The draw will award £250 to 1 lucky winner for each month
- Be patient as you can only receive up to 2 survey entries per week
- If you win you should get notice by email within 15 days of the draw
- Winners will receive the prize as a cheque (too bad it’s not cash!)
- Side note: The EWM Cares draw offers the same £250 prize
An Aerial View of Marks and Spencer
- Over 1,000 Marks and Spencer locations are located throughout the United Kingdom (it seems like even more!)
- The retailer employs more than 80,000 people and runs over 400 international locations (a true global giant)
- M&S sells online and in stores to more than 50 countries worldwide (quite the foot print!)
- The store posted over 10 BILLION in total revenue in 2018 (an amazing accomplishment)
- M&S origins date all the way back to 1884 in Northern England (incredibly rich history)
Those with customer service inquiries for Marks & Spencer can try calling 0333 014 8555 for assistance. Meanwhile, customers with general questions for the company can try contacting the Marks & Spencer headquarters in London.
A Few More Notes on the Tell M and S UK Draw
If you win you may be required to participate in a bit of publicity (so check the shyness at the door)!
The survey prize draw prize in Euros is 300.
Ya gotta be at least 18 to take part n the survey.
If you complete more than 2 surveys only the first 2 will be entered into the prize draw.
Oh, and if you win the taxes are ON YOU!
But…let’s not end on a low note. There’s some new stuff at Marks and Spencer for 2020 that you NEED to check out.
New Arrival at Marks and Spencer for 2020: The Goodmove Collection
- Reversible Quilted Jacket – Because 2 looks are always better than 1!
- Quilted Bog Lined Parka – Looks great but what on earth is Borg??
- Lightweight Padded Running Gilet – Sleek, agile, and ready to roll
- Waterproof Parka – The snow and rain won’t stand a chance!
- Go Train Gym Leggings – Start the new year off right (in the gym)
- Go Perform Compression Leggings – We all love compression
Finally, you can also take the Tell M and S survey by phone (as an alternative to at www.tellmands.co.uk). In order to do so, just dial 020 7935 4422 if you’re in the UK or 014854179 if you’re n the ROI. You can reach the promoter of the prize draw at the below address.
Tell M & S UK Survey Prize Draw Promoter
- 35 North Wharf RD., London, W2 1NW
Another Chance to Win from M&S