How to Claim the Global Subway Survey Special Offer
- Customers must provide contact information to begin
- The survey requires information from a store receipt
- Customers will receive an offer code after the survey
We all know by now that fast food feedback is a valuable thing. However, just HOW valuable can vary from place to place. With this in mind, let’s take a peek at the Global Subway Survey Special Offer. Subway customers can begin the survey by first entering their contact information. Once the customer completes the contact form they can then begin entering information from their Subway receipt.
Receipt Items Needed for the Global Subway Survey
- Subway or Store Number – Located at the top portion of both receipt styles 1 and 2
- Date of Purchase – This is also located at the top of both receipts (dd/mm/yyyy format)
- Time of Purchase – Simply look to the right side of the date of purchase to find the time
- Term ID Transaction Number – This number is located in the middle area of the receipts
After the customer has entered ALL of the receipt information they can complete the actual survey portion of the process (this part happens to be very similar to the Pandora Listens Survey). The survey is only one page of questions with a box at the end where customers can express their own thoughts. Upon completion of the survey, participants will receive a code good for the offer listed on the screen (right now it’s a 21 ounce drink or 2 cookies with the purchase of a wrap, salad, or panini).
Read Below Before Claiming Subway Global Survey Offer!
- Be sure to write the offer code on your receipt before closing the survey
- Customers must show the code to a Subway employee to get the offer
- The offer is only good until the expiration date shown on the survey
- Customers cannot redeem the offer when making a kiosk purchase
- Try to keep a positive regardless of the experience you are rating!
By the way, customers who can’t locate the required receipt information can view sample receipt images for help. In order to do so, the customer must click the link located at the top of page 2 of the Global Subway Survey. When viewing the sample receipts, the information can be found boxed in orange (it’s pretty hard to miss!).
Global Subway Headquarters Contact Information
- 325 Sub Way, Milford, CT 06461-3059
- Toll-Free Phone – 800-888-4848
- Local Phone – 203-877-4281
Provide Feedback & Claim the Offer
Have more opinions to share?
How to Launch the Talk to the Bell UK Survey
- Customers can enter receipt information to begin the survey
- The survey comes with a sample image of a Taco Bell receipt
Taco Bell wants to know how its customers in the United Kingdom feel about its service. In order to find out, the restaurant is using the Talk to the Bell UK Survey. Customers who want to provide a few opinions can begin by finding the receipt they received at a recent visit (hopefully it’s not already rubbish!). Once the customer finds their receipt they can bring up the online survey and enter the store number, date, time, and transaction number. After the customer enters all of the required information they can click the Start button to begin the survey (very much like the HMV-Hear My Voice Survey).
UK Taco Bells Restaurant Makeover!
- Many locations now feature architecture that fits in with the surrounding area
- Need a power boost? Charging stations are located throughout the stores
- Customers looking to hop on the web can take advantage of FREE WiFi
- Ever wonder how the food is made? Find out with the Open Kitchen design
Taco Bell has been in business for more than 50 years and has over 7,000 locations located across the globe. In the United Kingdom, the franchise opened its 28th location in Bournemouth in April 2018. Additionally, many UK locations now offer delivery service through Deliveroo. Customers with general inquiries for Deliveroo can contact the service at +44 203 699 9977.
It’s Feedback Time!
Another survey to consider
Say Hello to the Ruffles Streak for the Seats Promotion
- Participants can use the code from a Ruffles bag to play
- Codes from Double Crunch Ruffles are worth 2 plays
- The promotion provides a Grand Prize and Instant Win Prizes
The NBA playoffs are finally here. Which means, we’re about to be hit with some pretty sweet basketball-related promotions. For example, the Ruffles Streak for the Seats Promotion is now open and is set to award 1 lucky Grand Prize winner with tickets to the 2020 NBA Finals! In order to enter the promotion, the participant must submit a code from a bag of Ruffles at the online registration page (similar to the Lays Turn Up the Flavor Promotion). Once the participants completes an entry they will receive 1 play for the Instant Win Game.
Ruffles Streak Instant Win Game Prizes
- 65 Inch 4K TV – 15 of these beauties are up for grabs (an $800 retail value each!)
- Beats Speaker – A superior sound producing device valued at about $180 each
- Beats X Earphones – Win a pair and see what all the fuss is about (53 are available)
- Official NBA Basketball – It only takes 1 shot with a Spalding to feel the difference
- NBA Store Gift Card – An electronic gift card to the online NBA store worth $20
In addition to the Instant Win Game, the promotion also includes a “streak” contest to decide who gets the Grand Prize. In order to start a streak, participants must answer questions correctly. Whoever ends up with the longest streak of correct answers will win the Grand Prize . However, if there’s a tie there will be a random drawing between all those who were tied for the longest streak.
By the way, participants who buy a bag of Double Crunch ruffles can receive an additional BONUS play of the Instant Win Game. Otherwise participants can only receive 1 play per day (limit of 1 bag code entry per day). Those who wish to receive more details can click the Official Rules or FAQs links posted at the bottom of the entry page.
Ruffles Streak for the Seats Sponsor
- Frito-Lay, Inc.
- 7701 Legacy Dr.
- Plano, TX 75024-4099
Enter before the promotion ends at the last NBA Conference Finals tip-off! – www.RufflesStreak.com
Another Way to Win – Enter the Own the Throne Sweepstakes
WC TCPA Settlement: How to File Online
- The online filing process requires a Class Member ID
- Class Members must sign the form for it to be accepted
- The Settlement Administrator can help with the filing process
It appears the ongoing class action lawsuit called Parker, et al. v. Universal Pictures, et al. is finally coming to an end. Both parties have agreed to a PENDING settlement valued at a crisp $19 million ($19,225,515 to be precise). In order to receive payment, Class Members can go to the online filing page and enter their ID number. Once the Class Member enters their ID they can go ahead and complete the online claim form. Please note that the Settlement Administrator may reject the form if the Class Member does not sign it.
More Information WC TCPA Settlement
- The suit was filed over alleged text messages sent to promote the War Craft movie
- July 10th, 2019 is the last day for Class Members to file a claim (online or by mail)
- The last day for Class Members to object or request exclusion is May 16th, 2019
- Class Members who don’t file or request exclusion will miss out on getting paid
- In terms of overall value, this one falls short of the Alarm TCPA Settlement
By the way, the settlement is broken into 4 different filing classes. Class Members from class 1 are eligible to receive payment of $35. Meanwhile, Class Members of classes 2 through 4 can get up to $50 for payment. However, the possibility exists that payment will be of a lesser amount depending on how many Class Members step forward to file.
Filing a Claim Through the Mail
- Class Members must make sure the mail is post-marked by the filing deadline
- Send the form directly to the Settlement Administrator (see contact info below)
- The online settlement page provides a printable copy of the claim form
In addition to receiving claim forms, the Settlement Administrator can also provide a Class Member ID to those who lost their notice. Class Members with general questions about the settlement can also contact the Settlement Administrator for assistance (or just take a gander at those handy FAQs located within the notice).
WC TCPA Settlement Administrator Contact Information
- PO Box 91234, Seattle, WA 98111
File before it’s too late!
Make Your Play for the Iron Throne! Here’s How.
- Participants can sign up by completing a brief online entry form
- The sweepstakes provides an online copy of its Official Rules
- Participants can download the AT&T Thanks app at entry
The final season of the fan favorite Game Of Thrones is now upon us. Therefore, it’s only natural to see an onslaught of promotions related to the show. For example, AT&T has recently released the “Own the Throne Sweepstakes”. In order to sign up, participants must go to the online entry page and register with a name, email address, and phone number. Once registered, the participant will receive 1 entry into a drawing for a chance to win a replica Iron Throne valued at a whopping $18,000 (talk about a dinner party conversation starter!).
Additional Details on the Own the Throne Sweepstakes
- Only for customers of AT&T (postpaid,internet, and U-verse) and DIRECT TV
- For some reason DIRECT TV Now customers are excluded from participation
- Participants may only enter 1 time throughout the entire entry period
- The entry period begins on April 1st, 2019 and closes on May 7th, 2019
- In addition to the replica throne, the prize comes with a check for $5,400
- Has a similar overall prize value as the Good Messy Ribs Sweepstakes
While on the topic of the prize, it should be pointed out that the drawing to decide who receives it will take place around May 8th, 2019. Additionally, the winner will receive notice via phone call. However, the sweepstakes WILL NOT leave voices messages so it’s a good idea to start consistently answering the phone around May 8th. More details about the prize are available within the Official Rules of the sweepstakes (click the link below the entry form to view them).
By the way, participants can also enter the sweepstakes using the AT&T Thanks app. Those who wish to enter this way can download the app directly from the online entry page. In order to do so, the participant must click either the one of the available download icons.
Own the Throne Sweepstakes Sponsor
- AT&T – 1025 Lenox Park Blvd., NE, Atlanta, Georgia 30319
The Tyson Summer Good Messy Ribs Sweeps: First Bite
- Participants can enter to win a Woodwind Grill prize package
- The sweepstakes provides a quick online entry process
- A copy of the Official Rules is readily available
Spring is officially here, which means summer is right around the corner. Which in turn means the backyard grills are about to become an every weekend (if not daily) focal point. Fortunately, Tyson is about to award 15 of them to help with the increased demand! The Tyson Summer Good Messy Ribs Sweepstakes is now open and set to award 15 prize packages, each of which features a beautiful Woodwind Grill. In order to enter, participants must go online and fill out the form located at the registration page.
Another Chomp of the Tyson Summer Good Messy Ribs Sweeps
- The sweepstakes runs for 5 months from April 1st, 2019 through August 31st, 2019
- Winners will be selected randomly in a drawing at the end of the sweepstakes
- Whoever wins a prize will receive notice via the email addressed provided at entry
- Only 1 entry per household during the entry process (note: it isn’t PER PERSON)
- Winners who don’t respond to notice within 3 days will forfeit their prize
- Overall value is higher than the Food Network Harlem Eat Up Sweeps
While the Woodwind Grill is certainly the gem of the prize packs, each does include a variety of other items. For instance, winners will also receive a patio cover, a rib rack, pellets, and a spatula set. The total Approximate Retail Value of each prize pack comes to $1,023 (be the envy of all the neighbors!).
Please note that the parts of the entry form that request the participants favorite way to prepare ribs and how they shop for groceries are OPTIONAL. Additionally, the entry form comes with a full only copy of the Official Rules (just take a peak below the form to find them).
Sponsor of the Tyson Summer Good Messy Ribs Sweeps
- Tyson Foods Inc.
- 2200 W Don Tyson Pkwy
- Springdale, AR 72762
Address for Winners List Request
- 1529 W. Armitage Ave.
- Suite 202, Chicago, IL 60642
Play the Mission Foods Pinata Instant Win Game! (Updated for 2019)
- Participants must enter and email address to begin
- Recipes that use Mission products are available (YUM)
- The sweepstakes provides a copy of its Official Rules
Many Instant Win Games are known for giving away a large quantity of lesser valued prizes. For example, the 2019 Mission Foods Pinata Instant Win Game will be awarding over 5,000 prizes that range in value from $3.49 to $500. In order to enter, participants must go to the registration page and entering an email address. Once the participant enters an email address they can click Play button to complete the registration and play the game. Whether or not a participant wins a prize through the promotion will be known immediately after playing (hence the INSTANT part of the name).
Can’t wait to take a whack at that pinata! Are we done here??
- Participants must be at least 18 years old to be eligible to take part in the game
- The game is open to legal residents of the 50 United States (including DC)
- Limit of just 1 game play per person per day (they say patience is a virtue)
- The total Approximate Retail Value of all prizes comes to $46,469.00 (WOW!)
- Those who win a prize can hang it up as participants are limited to only one
- The overall value is far greater than the Food Network Harlem Eat Up
Participants can review the full details of the promotion by clicking the Official Rules link at the entry page (take care of the business side of things before letting the fun begin). Additonally, participants can click the Recipes link to take a look at a variety of mouth-watering dishes made with Mission products (just don’t get too distracted from the ultimate goal of winning a prize!).
By the way, participants can click the icons at the bottom of the registration page to follow Mission on social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube). Finally, those with questions about the promotion can try clicking the Contact Us link.
Mission Pinata Game Sponsor
- Gruma Corporation
- 5601 Executive Dr., Suite 800, Irving, TX 75038
Play the Game!
Another Chance to Win Big!
Food Network Harlem Eat Up Festival Sweepstakes
- This is a Hearst Magazines sweepstakes (includes FREE offer)
- Participants can enter by filling out the online registration form
- Participants can sign up for offers from the Harlem Eat Up Festival
It’s been a while since we’ve covered a Hearst Magazine sweepstakes. So without further ado, let’s take a look at the new Harlem Eat Up Sweepstakes from Food Network Magazine. The sweepstakes is now running and is set to award 1 lucky winner with a trip to New York City to attend this year’s Harlem Eat Up! Festival. In order to enter, participants must go to the online registration page and complete the entry form. Once the participant completes the form they can sign up to receive offers from the Harlem Eat Up! Festival prior to submitting it (might as well become part of the inner circle!).
Taking a Highlighter to the Rule Book
- The sweepstakes runs for over a month from March 12th, 2019 to April 15th, 2019
- Whoever the winner is will be determined by a drawing around April 16th, 2019
- The total Approximate Retail Value of the trip to NYC comes to $2,350.00
- Please note that the trip to the Big Apple DOES NOT include transportation
While the prize doesn’t include transportation, it should be pointed out that the winner will at least receive $1,000 that can be used on travel expenses. However, the winner DOES receive hotel accommodations for 2 nights along with a few other nice little perks. Whoever, wins the prize should be prepared to travel soon as this year’s Harlem Eat Up! Festival takes place in may.
By the way, as is the case with most Hearst Magazines sweepstakes, participants can sign up to receive a free magazine when entering. Meanwhile, those who don;t want a free copy of Food Network Magazine can click the No option before filling out the entry form.
Food Network Harlem Eat Up Festival Sweepstakes Sponsor
- Hearst Magazine Media
- 300 W. 57th St., New York, NY 10019
Another Current Sweepstakes
Bass Pro Monster Bass Sweepstakes: It’s Back!
- Participants can register for the promotion online or in stores
- The sweepstakes has posted a copy of the Official Rules
- Participants can sign up for promotional information
It’s that time of year when dreams of angling for a monster largemouth (and even the occasional river smallmouth) are running rampant through the minds of sportsmen across the country. Therefore, the demand for a chance to win a new Tracker Bass boat is likely the roof right about now. Fortunately, the Bass Pro Hunt for Monster Bass Sweepstakes, is now open and taking entries at the online registration page. In order to enter, participants must fill out the online entry form with a name, address, phone number, and email address before hitting the Submit button.
Bass Pro Monster Bass Sweepstakes: Fishing Out the Details
- Runs from March 10th, 2019 through June 30th, 2019 (that’s almost 4 whole months!)
- The sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States who are at least 21
- The total Approximate Retail Value of the Tracker bass boat comes to $19,395.00
- The sweepstakes will decide the winner in a drawing around August 15th, 2019
- Whoever wins will receive notice via phone, mail, or email correspondence
- Unlike the Haggar HOF Dad promotion, this does not require a photo
By the way, participants can also register for the sweepstakes by completing the entry form in person at participating Bass Pro and Cabela’s locations. Meanwhile, those who choose to register online can sign up to receive promotional information from Bass Pro, Cabela’s and Gowdy Productions by checking the optional boxes beneath entry form. Finally, participants who want to find out who won the boat can send a written request to PO Box 750, Southbury, CT 06488-0750 (might as well find out who’s going to be catching those monster bass!).
Bass Pro Hunt for Monster Bass Sweepstakes Sponsor
- Bass Pro
- 2500 E. Kearney
- Springfield, MO 65898
Have more time to spare? Here’s another chance to win!
How to File For the UCLA Health Cyber Settlement
- Class Members can file online or send in a claim form
- Class Members must file no later than the deadline
- The settlement notice includes an extensive FAQ list
When a data breach occurs the possibility of a class action lawsuit looms large. As an illustration of such, we now turn to a recent case called Adlouni v. UCLA Health System Auxiliary, et al. The Plaintiffs in the case allege that the Defendant violated a number of laws regarding information of privacy. However, the Defendant disputes these allegations and denies any wrongdoing whatsoever. At any rate, we will probably never find out which side would have won in court as the case appears to be settled pending the Final Fairness Hearing. Those who believe they are eligible for compensation can go to the online filing page and click the Submit a Claim tab to start a claim form.
UCLA Health Cyber Settlement: An Information Blitz
- Class Members can file for identity monitor, preventive measures, and/or unreimbursed losses
- The filing deadline for the identity monitor service is September 16th, 2019 (plenty of time!)
- June 18th, 2019 is the deadline for those filing for preventive measures (a little more pressing)
- 2 years after the preventive measures deadline is the deadline for unreimbursed losses (6-8-21)
- Those who want out of the settlement have until May 20th, 2019 to file a request for exclusion
- This does not appear to be nearly as large as the EXP Data Breach Settlement
In addition to the deadline for preventive measure claim forms, June 18th, 2019 is also the date when the court will hold the Final Fairness Hearing (perhaps the most important date!) Those who wish to attend should show up at 9 AM (don’t hit the snooze button too many times).
By the way, Class Members can also file by filling out a claim form and sending it to the Settlement Administrator. Additionally, the Settlement Administrator can help answer questions about the settlement. Meanwhile, those who prefer to get answers on their own can take a dip into the FAQs located online and within the notice.
UCLA Health Cyber Settlement Administrator
- PO Box 3058
- Portland, OR 97208-3058
Another Red Hot Class Action