YBR LSC Communications Employee Benefits
Got a User ID and password? You’re in good shape then!
Go ahead and enter your credentials at the login screen to sign into your benefits account.
New user? You’ll need to follow the steps to create an account.
Questions about the portal? Click the ? icon to bring up a handy set of FAQs.
You can also use the virtual assistance at www.ybr.com/lsc.
Any employee knows that benefits are an important part of the gig. However, managing them isn’t always a walk in the park (or even a jog for that matter!). Therefore, it’s always a good idea for a companies to make the employee benefits experience as pleasant as possible. That said, it appears LSC is on the right track!
A Few More Notes About www.ybr.com/lsc
- You’ll need to enter your date of birth and last 4 of the ssn to restore a User ID or password
- Additionally, you’ll need to enter this information if yo’re a new user and creating an account for the first time
- Wanna let someone know how you REALLY feel about the experience? Click that Feedback link at the bottom right hand side of the page!
By the way, many of the most common questions about the portal can be answered by reading the FAQs. For instance, you can find out about password requirements, security questions, and tips for protecting your computer.
Didn’t see what ya need in the FAQs? Don’t sweat it! Just call the LCS Benefits Center for further assistance. Please note that they’re open between 8 AM and 5 PM CST Monday through Friday (don’t wanna waste time calling if nobody’s home!).
LCS Benefits Center Phone Number
More Benefits-Related Content
Your Benefits Resources Brenntag Employees
Funimation Digital Copy
Did you receive a Funimation case with the words “digital copy” on it?
In that case, today’s your lucky day! Why you ask?? You’re about to be treated to a FREE digital copy of the content you purchased.
In order to redeem your digital copy, you’ll first need to find your redemption code (it’s located within your case).
Once you’ve got your hands on the code, go to the redemption page and click the Redeem Code button to proceed.
You can also browse a brief set of FAQs at www.funimationdigitalcopy.com.
Now at this point you may be asking yourself when you can expect your content to show up in your digital library. You’re about to be floored by how awesome the answer to this question is. IMMEDIATELY. After you’ve successfully redeemed your code you can start watching your content without a moment’s hesitation!
- Hopefully you’re not traveling because the code will only work in the country your purchased the content in!
- You can find all of your digital copies under the My library section of your account (that goes for the app too).
- Streaming is supported by iOS, Android, Apple TV, Android TV, Fire TV, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One
- Do you have old Ultra Violet labeled copies? Don’t worry you should still be able to access your content at www.funimationdigitalcopy.com
- Have an old copy lying around that hasn’t been redeemed? Well snap to it! You should still be able to get your digital copy!
By the way, you can get help with the redemption process by clicking the customer Support link at the bottom of the page. Additionally, you can browse the Frequently Asked Questions (sometimes this is the fastest way to get an answer).
Want to follow Funimation on social media? There’s a buncha links at the bottom of the redemption page which you can connect with!
Another thing to redeem!
Redeem your Virgin Mobile Reward Card (if you have one).
Lex Law TCPA Settlement
- You can file your claim online or through the mail
- FAQs are located online and within the notice you received
- Valid claims will be compensated at $6.15 per claim
- A variety of different deadlines apply to this settlement
- You can also review case documents at www.lexlawtcpasettlement.com
There’s a recent settlement that, if approved, will compensate those who allegedly received unsolicited audio-dialed calls and text messages. If you received a notice directing you to www.lexlawtcpasettlement.com, you’re likely a member of the plaintiff class (otherwise why would you receive the notice??). In order to file online, click the File Claim tab and follow the instructions.
More on filing at www.lexlawtcpasettlement.com
You can file a claim with or without a claim number (just be sure to specify whether you have one or not!).
If you don’t want to file online you’ll need to download a claim form from the site, print it out, complete it, and mail it to the administrator (that’s a lot of extra steps but if it’s what floats your boat have at it!).
Make sure you file by the May 4th, 2020 claim deadline (if you’re filing by mail make sure it’s post-marked by this date!).
The time to opt out of the settlement has already passed (exclusion deadline was February 26th, 2020).
In addition to the claim and exclusion deadlines, there’s also another important date you should be aware of. March 31st, 2020. That’s when you’ll find out (drum roll please) whether or not you’re GETTING PAID. In other words, this when the final approval hearing will be held.
Finally, if you have questions about the settlement try skimming through those FAQs found online and in the notice (there’s 23 of them so you may want to grab a cup of coffee before hand). Additionally, you can try contacting the administrator for assistance. Here’s the information.
Lew Lax TCPA Settlement Administrator
- PO Box 43515, Providence, RI 02940-3515
Have you claim your Award of Choice??
Humana Trover Solutions Injury/Illness Questionnaire
- You’ll need to reference the letter you received to get started
- Customer service is available to help answer your questions
- A handy Frequently Asked Questions list is also available
- Begin the questionnaire in English or Spanish at www.humana.troversolutions.com
Every so often, an insurance company needs a little more information about your injury or illness. When this happens, you’ll often see a request to fill out a questionnaire come your way. For example, Humana is using a brief and simple online form to gather this type of info. If you received a request in the mail, grab your letter and do the following!
How to start your questionnaire at www.humana.troversolutions.com
Did you take notice of that Web Code shown on the letter? Go ahead and enter into into the corresponding field.
What about the reference number? Take a moment to find it if needed. Once you’ve got it, punch it on in!
Last name of the patient. This is self explanatory in most cases but it’s also shown on the letter you received (hey, we all have days where the ole’ memory isn’t up to speed!).
Please note that you can get more information about all 3 pieces of information needed to begin the questionnaire by clicking the ? icon located next to each field.
Now that you know how to launch the questionnaire, let’s find out what to do if you have questions about it. Fortunately, there’s a convenient list of FAQs that’ll provide answers to common questions. Additionally, you can contact customer service if you don’t see the answers you need in the FAQs. How you ask?? Just dial 800-598-2488. They’re only available between the hours listed in the FAQs so please plan your call accordingly!
Need to get a hold of Humana headquarters?
Here ya go:
500 W. Main St. Louisville, KY 40202 USA.
More Insurance Content
Geico Reporters Protocol
Award of Choice Gift Card Activation
- You’re gonna need the 16 digit card number to begin
- Questions? There’s a massive FAQ list you can read through
- Need additional help? Customer service contact info is available
- Additional purchasing options are also available
- Begin activation at www.awardofchoice.com
Incentive comes in a variety of forms. However, some are clearly better than others. For instance, an incentive that’s flexible is better received than one that isn’t. One example of an incentive with some major flexibility is the trusty gift card (perhaps that’s why they’re one of the most popular gifts on the market). As it so happens, it’s hard to find anyone who does gift card incentives better than Award of Choice!
Purchasing Options at www.awardofchoice.com
Need to get some more gift cards? No problem! There’s 3 different types you can choose from. Here they are!
Award of Choice Gift Cards – Allows the receiver to choose which type of award they want. Perfect for who love having OPTIONS!
On the Spot Cards – They come in the convenient increments of $25, $50, $75, and $100 (hopefully you get that big ole’ $100 award!).
Instant Award Vouchers – These also come in increments of $25, %$50, $75, and $100. The certificates are also customization (it’s nice to have the option of which design your voucher will feature).
By the way, you can find the answers to many typical; questions about your Award of Choice by clicking the FAQ link at the bottom of the page. Once you’re at the FAQs, simply scroll; down to the desired section and START READING! However, if your eyes are a bit tired, try skipping the FAQs and going right to customer service (sometimes it’s just easier to go right to the source!).
Award of Choice Customer Service Contact Information
- 245 West Roosevelt Rd.
- Building 9 Unit 61
- West Chicago, IL 60185
Another Incentive Program
Check out the Bosch Rewards Portal at BSH Rewards
Capital One Apply Quick Silver
- You’ll need information from your mailing item to begin
- The card comes with a variety of beneficial features
- Need help? Call Capital One for customer support
Who’s ready for some CASH BACK?? Aren’t we all? So, let’s go get some! In order to take advantage of Capital One’s latest mail offer for the Quick Silver card, visit the application page and your reservation number. Once you punch that in, go ahead and pop in your access code to begin the application. Please note that reservation number is 16 digits long while the access code is 6 only digits long.
More on applying at www.capitalone.com/applyquicksilver
Can’t find the numbers on your mail offer? Take a look at the bottom of the letter (should be there in big BOLD font).
Still can’t find it?? Click the link at the application page to bring up a sample image of your offer (it’s off to the left of the reservation and access code fields).
If you need help with the online application, try giving Capital One customer service a shout. You can reach them toll-free at 877-383-4802.
Now at this point you may be thinking about whether it’s even a good idea to have the Capital One Quick Silver card in your wallet. So let’s take a look at what it has to offer.
A QUICK Look at the Quick Silver Card (no pun intended)
- You’re gonna get a smooth 1.5% cash back (and that’s UNLIMITED by the way)
- Worried about the “use it or lose it factor? Don’t! Rewards never expire!
- Traveling abroad? Well then it’s a good thing there’s no foreign transaction fees
- Lock it up! You can lock the card from a mobile app if you lose it
Finally, if you already have this card you may be wondering where on earth you need to send your payments. Well look no further. Here’s the address to the Capital One payment processing center.
Capital One Payment Address
- PO Box 71083
- Charlotte, NC 28272-1083
More Credit Card Stuff
My Online Credit Card
Your Benefits Resources Brenntag
- You’ll need just 2 pieces of information to login to the portal
- New users can register for an account (soooooooo simple)
- Login credential recovery tool is available to get you out of a jam
- A big ole’ set of FAQs are also available if you’re down and out
- Feedback? Use the form at www.yourbenefitsresources.com/brenntag
So you have some benefit-related stuff to take care of? In that case, look no further than the Your Benefits Resources Brenntag Portal (if you’re a Brenntag employee, that is!). In order to enter, simply type in your User ID along with your account password (wouldn’t have it any other way!).
Cool Features Available at www.yourbenefitsresources.com/brenntag
All you need to do to recover a User ID or password is click a link and confirm your info (after that it’s all down hill).
New in town? You can begin signing up for an account the same way others recover their credentials (confirm your information and you’re ready to roll).
Questions about logging in? Be sure to check out the Frequently Asked Questions posted under the Help link.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you’re a new user you may want to take a look at the FAQs to see the guidelines for setting up your credentials.
Finally, if you have feedback about your experience at www.yourbenefitsresources.com/brenntag, try submitting the online form (don’t be shy that’s what it’s there for). There’s even a sweet screen capture tool to help you better describe the issue!
Questions? Call the benefits service center! They’re available between 9 AM and 6 PM Monday through Friday at 833-427-3668.
Brentagg manages supply chains for both consumers and manufacturers of chemical products. The company boasts almost 600 locations in 76 countries and has more than 16,000 employees.
Brenntag North America Offices Address
- 5083 Pottsville Pike, Reading, PA 19605
Another Employee Hub:
DNA H&R Block
DNA H&R Block Employee Portal
Need to view that paycheck? It’s easy! Just login and get started.
An SSO ID is needed to gain access to the portal.
Login credential recovery assistance is available if you get stuck.
Other helpful links are also posted at dna.hrblock.com.
When it comes to pay, nothing should be taken for granted. Including how you view it online. Safe to say, the DNA H&R Block portal is no afterthought. In order to login, simply enter your SSO ID along with your password. Once inside you’ll have access to a bevy of import info. That includes paychecks AND W2’s, by the way.
Available features posted at dna.hrblock.com
- The Tax Institute – A convenient link to H&R Block’s trusted source for all things tax related
- You Tube – Say hello to the company’s very own YouTube channel (it’s more exciting that ya think!)
- H&R Block – You’ll be instantly transported to the H&R Block homepage
- Frequently Asked Questions – Look to the top right hand side of the page of you have questions about the DNA H&R Block portal
While on the topic of FAQs, it should be pointed out that this is where you can find information about what to do if you’re locked out of your account (hey’ we all have things slip our minds every now and then). For instance, you’ll find loads of information about what to do if you can’t remember your SSO ID or password.
TIP: Be a good sport and register a hint for your credentials! Why?? The FAQs say that each help desk password reset costs between $10 and $25 (nobody wants to be responsible for such wasteful behavior!).
Did you know H&R Block is a publicly traded company? Yep! It’s on the NYSE under symbol HRB. Additionally, the company was founded in 1955 and has headquarters tucked away in KC (the Missouri side).
H&R Block Headquarters Address:
1 H And R Block Way
Kansas City, MO 64105-1905
More Employee Info:
My Work Day Citi Trends
Morgan Stanley eDelivery
- Login with your username and password to manage you eDelivery options
- New user? Quick and easy online registration is available
- Plan on coming back time and time again? Click the Remember Me box
- Online login credential recovery help is available
- Support options are also available at www.morganstanley.com/edelivery
Sometimes it’s just easier to have your documents delivered electronically. A lot easier. For instance, Morgan Stanley now offers and incredibly simple way for clients to have their documents delivered online. In order to use the system, simply login with your existing credentials.
More Features Available at www.morganstanley.com/edelivery
Having trouble with your Morgan Stanley mobile app? Click the link at he bottom of the page to bring up some handy online tutorials (they’re in the form of a video so you don’t gotta worry about using too much brain power).
Yearning for an in-person sit down? Click the link at the top of the page to find a local branch or advisor!
Wanna make your experience as secure as possible? Visit the online security center to learn about how Morgan Stanley protects your account.
Click the Rate Monitor link to bring up a list of CURRENT rate offerings (always nice to have something offered FRESH on the daily!).
Need some help with managing your Morgan Stanley eDelivery options? Call 888-454-3965.
Morgan Stanley is a massive investing company that has headquarters located in the Big Apple (as in NYC baby!). Additionally, the company is public traded on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker symbol MS (seems like the big company’s always get the most logical symbols).
Questions for Morgan Stanley? Trying writing to the company’s headquarters!
Here’s the address:
Morgan Stanley Headquarters
- 1585 Broadway New York, NY 10036
More financial services
Manage My Online Credit Card!
Shop-AND-Tell! Could be a prize in it for ya 😀
- You’ll need to take part in a short online survey to enter the draw
- Information about your visit must be confirmed to begin
- You can review the terms of the prize draw at www.shop-and-tell.com
A trip to a massive shopping centre can be overwhelming. That doesn’t mean taking a survey about the experience has to. For instance, the Shop-and-Tell survey appears to be the exact opposite overwhelming. All you need to do to launch the survey is go to the homepage and enter the the city of the shopping centre you visited along with the date and time (and if you find that overwhelming it’s probably time for a vacation!).
Terms of the Prize Draw at www.shop-and-tell.com
You’ll need to be a resident of the mainland United Kingdom in order to be eligible.
Ready for another entry? Don’t be! You can only enter each prize draw one time.
Winners are selected within 15 days from the end of the month (here’s to YOU being one of them!).
Wait, did you really win?? If so, look for your prize to be sent via email!
By the way, the Shop-and-Tell survey is for the following shopping centres: Brent Cross, Victoria Leeds, The Oracle, and Cabot Circus. So, without further ado, let’s take a closer look!
A Brief Review of the Hammerson Shopping Centres
- Caboit Circus – A covered shopping centre that has a hotel, cinema, and plenty of apartments
- Victoria Leeds – A Truly MASSIVE shopping centre located in (you guessed it) LEEDS! Not to be confused with the Baywatch character!
- The Oracle – In indoor shopping destination nestled up on the cozy banks of the River Kennet (not to be confused with The Matrix character)
- Brent Cross – This huge modern complex is located on the north side of London
Got something to say to Hammerson directly? Here’s the contact info!
Kings Place, 90 York Way, London, N1 9GE
+44 (0) 20 7887 1000
Got more time to spare??
Another survey for ya!
Take the “Are We Making It Great” Pizza Hut Survey