Play the Mission Foods Pinata Instant Win Game! (Updated for 2019)
- Participants must enter and email address to begin
- Recipes that use Mission products are available (YUM)
- The sweepstakes provides a copy of its Official Rules
Many Instant Win Games are known for giving away a large quantity of lesser valued prizes. For example, the 2019 Mission Foods Pinata Instant Win Game will be awarding over 5,000 prizes that range in value from $3.49 to $500. In order to enter, participants must go to the registration page and entering an email address. Once the participant enters an email address they can click Play button to complete the registration and play the game. Whether or not a participant wins a prize through the promotion will be known immediately after playing (hence the INSTANT part of the name).
Can’t wait to take a whack at that pinata! Are we done here??
- Participants must be at least 18 years old to be eligible to take part in the game
- The game is open to legal residents of the 50 United States (including DC)
- Limit of just 1 game play per person per day (they say patience is a virtue)
- The total Approximate Retail Value of all prizes comes to $46,469.00 (WOW!)
- Those who win a prize can hang it up as participants are limited to only one
- The overall value is far greater than the Food Network Harlem Eat Up
Participants can review the full details of the promotion by clicking the Official Rules link at the entry page (take care of the business side of things before letting the fun begin). Additonally, participants can click the Recipes link to take a look at a variety of mouth-watering dishes made with Mission products (just don’t get too distracted from the ultimate goal of winning a prize!).
By the way, participants can click the icons at the bottom of the registration page to follow Mission on social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube). Finally, those with questions about the promotion can try clicking the Contact Us link.
Mission Pinata Game Sponsor
- Gruma Corporation
- 5601 Executive Dr., Suite 800, Irving, TX 75038
Play the Game!
Another Chance to Win Big!
Food Network Harlem Eat Up Festival Sweepstakes
- This is a Hearst Magazines sweepstakes (includes FREE offer)
- Participants can enter by filling out the online registration form
- Participants can sign up for offers from the Harlem Eat Up Festival
It’s been a while since we’ve covered a Hearst Magazine sweepstakes. So without further ado, let’s take a look at the new Harlem Eat Up Sweepstakes from Food Network Magazine. The sweepstakes is now running and is set to award 1 lucky winner with a trip to New York City to attend this year’s Harlem Eat Up! Festival. In order to enter, participants must go to the online registration page and complete the entry form. Once the participant completes the form they can sign up to receive offers from the Harlem Eat Up! Festival prior to submitting it (might as well become part of the inner circle!).
Taking a Highlighter to the Rule Book
- The sweepstakes runs for over a month from March 12th, 2019 to April 15th, 2019
- Whoever the winner is will be determined by a drawing around April 16th, 2019
- The total Approximate Retail Value of the trip to NYC comes to $2,350.00
- Please note that the trip to the Big Apple DOES NOT include transportation
While the prize doesn’t include transportation, it should be pointed out that the winner will at least receive $1,000 that can be used on travel expenses. However, the winner DOES receive hotel accommodations for 2 nights along with a few other nice little perks. Whoever, wins the prize should be prepared to travel soon as this year’s Harlem Eat Up! Festival takes place in may.
By the way, as is the case with most Hearst Magazines sweepstakes, participants can sign up to receive a free magazine when entering. Meanwhile, those who don;t want a free copy of Food Network Magazine can click the No option before filling out the entry form.
Food Network Harlem Eat Up Festival Sweepstakes Sponsor
- Hearst Magazine Media
- 300 W. 57th St., New York, NY 10019
Another Current Sweepstakes
Bass Pro Monster Bass Sweepstakes: It’s Back!
- Participants can register for the promotion online or in stores
- The sweepstakes has posted a copy of the Official Rules
- Participants can sign up for promotional information
It’s that time of year when dreams of angling for a monster largemouth (and even the occasional river smallmouth) are running rampant through the minds of sportsmen across the country. Therefore, the demand for a chance to win a new Tracker Bass boat is likely the roof right about now. Fortunately, the Bass Pro Hunt for Monster Bass Sweepstakes, is now open and taking entries at the online registration page. In order to enter, participants must fill out the online entry form with a name, address, phone number, and email address before hitting the Submit button.
Bass Pro Monster Bass Sweepstakes: Fishing Out the Details
- Runs from March 10th, 2019 through June 30th, 2019 (that’s almost 4 whole months!)
- The sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States who are at least 21
- The total Approximate Retail Value of the Tracker bass boat comes to $19,395.00
- The sweepstakes will decide the winner in a drawing around August 15th, 2019
- Whoever wins will receive notice via phone, mail, or email correspondence
- Unlike the Haggar HOF Dad promotion, this does not require a photo
By the way, participants can also register for the sweepstakes by completing the entry form in person at participating Bass Pro and Cabela’s locations. Meanwhile, those who choose to register online can sign up to receive promotional information from Bass Pro, Cabela’s and Gowdy Productions by checking the optional boxes beneath entry form. Finally, participants who want to find out who won the boat can send a written request to PO Box 750, Southbury, CT 06488-0750 (might as well find out who’s going to be catching those monster bass!).
Bass Pro Hunt for Monster Bass Sweepstakes Sponsor
- Bass Pro
- 2500 E. Kearney
- Springfield, MO 65898
Have more time to spare? Here’s another chance to win!
How to File For the UCLA Health Cyber Settlement
- Class Members can file online or send in a claim form
- Class Members must file no later than the deadline
- The settlement notice includes an extensive FAQ list
When a data breach occurs the possibility of a class action lawsuit looms large. As an illustration of such, we now turn to a recent case called Adlouni v. UCLA Health System Auxiliary, et al. The Plaintiffs in the case allege that the Defendant violated a number of laws regarding information of privacy. However, the Defendant disputes these allegations and denies any wrongdoing whatsoever. At any rate, we will probably never find out which side would have won in court as the case appears to be settled pending the Final Fairness Hearing. Those who believe they are eligible for compensation can go to the online filing page and click the Submit a Claim tab to start a claim form.
UCLA Health Cyber Settlement: An Information Blitz
- Class Members can file for identity monitor, preventive measures, and/or unreimbursed losses
- The filing deadline for the identity monitor service is September 16th, 2019 (plenty of time!)
- June 18th, 2019 is the deadline for those filing for preventive measures (a little more pressing)
- 2 years after the preventive measures deadline is the deadline for unreimbursed losses (6-8-21)
- Those who want out of the settlement have until May 20th, 2019 to file a request for exclusion
- This does not appear to be nearly as large as the EXP Data Breach Settlement
In addition to the deadline for preventive measure claim forms, June 18th, 2019 is also the date when the court will hold the Final Fairness Hearing (perhaps the most important date!) Those who wish to attend should show up at 9 AM (don’t hit the snooze button too many times).
By the way, Class Members can also file by filling out a claim form and sending it to the Settlement Administrator. Additionally, the Settlement Administrator can help answer questions about the settlement. Meanwhile, those who prefer to get answers on their own can take a dip into the FAQs located online and within the notice.
UCLA Health Cyber Settlement Administrator
- PO Box 3058
- Portland, OR 97208-3058
Another Red Hot Class Action
How to Play the Pepsi Pay Zero Instant Win Game
- Participants can enter an email address to begin registration
- The promotion requires participants to submit a receipt to enter
- Participants can request a free entry code if they don’t have a receipt
It’s hard to top the excitement generated by a well done Instant Win Game. That said, it appears Pepsi will be providing PLENTY of excitement over the course of the next 30 days. The Pepsi Pay Zero Sugar Instant Win Game is now upon and is set to award $70 Walmart Gift Cards to some lucky folks across the country. In order to enter, participants must first purchase a Pepsi product from Walmart. Once the participant makes the purchase they can go to the online entry page and enter an email address. Finally, the participant must complete a brief registration form and upload a receipt showing the Pepsi purchase.
Pepsi Pay Zero Instant Win Game: The Juicy Details
- The game runs for just over a month from March 15th, 2019 through April 20th
- Participants may play the game once per day (if you don’t win just play again!)
- The promotion will be awarding a total of 3,000 Walmart electronic gift cards
- Winners will receive their gift card via email within 48 hours of the big win
Those who are wondering how they can get in on the action can locate the nearest participating Walmart from the online entry page. In order to do so, the participant can click the Find a Store tab to bring up a local map that shows nearby Walmart locations.
By the way, participants can enter without making a purchase by requesting an entry code at www.PepsiPayZero.com/amoe. In the same way as the receipt upload entry method, participants can enter once per day via the free code.
Reasons to Play the Pepsi Pay Zero Instant Win Game
- $70 can go a LONG way at a value superstore like Walmart (load that cart to the brim!)
- The promotion offers immediate results after a play (skip the nerve racking suspense)
- Those who enter via the receipt method get to enjoy an ice cold Pepsi Zero Sugar
- Unlike the La Romana Woman’s Day Sweepstakes the promotion offers multiple prizes
Participants who want to check out the rules of the promotion can do so by clicking the Official Rules link located at the entry page. In addition to the rules, participants can also review a brief FAQ list by clicking the Customer Support link.
Pepsi Pay Zero Instant Win Game Sponsor
- P.O. Box 251328
- West Bloomfield, MI 48325
Another Game to Play
Haggar HOF Dad Contest: How to Enter
- The contest accepts entries at the online registration page
- Participants can enter using a video or photo nomination
- The contest provides a full online copy of its Official Rules
Let’s face it, lot’s of people say their dad is the greatest. While this certainly is a subjective claim, Haggar is now giving folks a chance to validate their #1 dad assertions through its Hall of Fame Dads Contest. In order to enter the contest, participants must go to the online registration page and submit a video or photo along with captions on why they are nominating their father. In addition to the video or photo, participants must also complete a brief entry form to confirm the entry. At the end of the contest America will vote to see which dad is the Grand Prize winner (sure beats the “my dad is better than your dad” school yard banter).
A Deeper Dive Into the Haggar HOF Dad Contest
- The contest accepts nominations between March 13th, 2019 and April 31st, 2019
- 1 nomination per person (dads can be nominated by multiple siblings though)
- The winner will be sent to the Pro Football Hall of Fame Enshrinement Ceremony
- The total Approximate Retail Value of the trip to the Hall of Fame is $7,550.00
- Value of the trip falls short of the one offered by the Nabisco Unrivaled promotion
While on the topic of prizes, it should be noted that the Grand Prize winner can opt to receive a $5,000 cash payment instead of the trip (lesser value but if football is not your thing take the moolah!). Additionally, the contest will also award 50 prize packs of various Haggar clothing items to the winners of each state. Those who want to see who won all the prizes can come back to the online entry page after June 30th, 2019 to find out.
Finally, participants can check out this year’s nominees by scrolling to the bottom of the entry page. Those who are looking for a specific nominee can use the search bar located above the photos. Meanwhile, those with questions about the contest can try reviewing the information found under the FAQ link.
HaggarHOF Dad Contest Sponsor
- Haggar Clothing Co.
- 1507 LBJ Freeway, Suite 100
- Farmers Branch, TX 75234
Another Sports Themed Sweepstakes
A Look at the Venmo Verify Bank Account Process
- Customers must login to their Venmo account to begin
- Venmo will make micro transfers for manual verification
- The system provides online password recovery help
Anyone who has ever signed up for an account with an online payment vendor likely knows that it’s only a matter of time before they must verify their bank account. Fortunately, this process is becoming easier by the day. For example, Venmo customers who need to verify a bank account can choose from 2 easy options. The first of which allows customers to complete verification by using their bank account login information. Meanwhile, customers who would rather keep this information to themselves can use the microtransfer method (one of the original methods and the one we prefer).
How does Venmo verify bank microtransfers?
- Customers must add their bank using their account number and routing number
- Venmo will send 2 microtransfers for less than $1 each (many times FAR less than $1)
- The transfers include both withdrawals and despots that are made simultaneously
- Customers should make sure they have at least $2 in their account (to avoid overdraft)
Once the customer receives the 2 microtransfers they can go to the Venmo verify bank account page and login using their account username and password. It should be noted that customers should see the microtransfer shows up in their account within 1 to 3 business days. However, those who don’t see the transfer should check their email as they may have entered an incorrect bank account or routing number (those long numbers are easy to jumble up!).
By the way, customers who are having trouble logging in due to a forgotten password can reset it directly from the Venmo verify bank account page. In order to do so, customers must click the Forgot password? link and enter either a mobile number or email address. Once the customers enters the required information they will receive a link to reset their password with.
- 95 Morton St. Floor 5
- New York, NY 10014
Speaking of verification processes….
AT&T Watch TV Verify Your Phone Number: Here’s How
- Customers can begin by authorizing their mobile number
- The process requires customers to send a text message
- Customers can learn more about AT&T Unlimited Plans
AT&T is now offering its Unlimited Data Plan customers their very own live TV streaming and entertainment hub. However, it appears customer must first authorize their phone number before they can take advantage of this sweet deal. In order to begin the activation process, customers must first visit the AT&T Watch TV verify a number page. Once the customer is at the page they can go ahead and send a text to the 4 digit code shown on the screen. After AT&T receives the text, the screen will update automatically (how does it know to do that??). By the way, the word that customers must send via text message is shown in big blue letters towards the top of the verification page.
A Look at Unlimited Data From AT&T
- Plans include AT&T Unlimited & More Premium and AT&T Unlimited & More
- The premium plan can cost as little as $48 per month (that will certainly work!)
- Customers can snag the regular Unlimited & More plan for only $40 per month
- Both plans provide unlimited talk, text, and data (includes Canada and Mexico!)
- The premium plan provides customers with their very own 15G mobile hot spot
Customers who do not have an unlimited plan can find out more details about what’s available by clicking the link located at the bottom of the AT&T Watch TV verify a number page. Once the plans appears, customers can make a side by side comparison to see which plan best fits their needs.
Finally, it should be mentioned that customers are giving AT&T permission to access their account by sending the activation text. Customers can review more about this directly from the AT&T Watch TV verify a number page.
AT&T Customer Service Numbers
- General Wireless Questions – 800-331-0500
- New Wireless Service Orders – 888-333-6651
More Fun From AT&T
Sprint AAA TV Sweepstakes: How to Enter
- The sweepstakes provides registration at the online entry page
- Participants can review an online copy of the Official Rules
- A Samsung Galaxy offer is available at the entry page
It’s time to get rid of that old plasma television and step into a brand new 4K Smart TV (or just add another to the collection if you already have one). One way someone can go about accomplishing this is by entering the Sprint Works SM AAA Spring Fling Sweepstakes. The sweepstakes is now up and running and will be awarding 1 lucky winner with a 65″ Samsung QLED Smart 4K UHD TV. In order to enter, participants must go to the online registration page and fill out the entry form. Once the participant completes the form they can sign up for offers and news from Sprint prior to submitting it (or not, if you prefer an easy to manage email inbox).
Visiting the Sprint AAA TV Sweepstakes Rule Book
- The sweepstakes lasts over a month from March 18th, 2019 through April 18th, 2019
- Unfortunately, this is NOT a multiple entry sweepstakes (only 1 entry per person folks)
- The Approximate Retail Value of the TV is $2,199.99 (in other words it’s a NICE TV set)
- The sweepstakes will hold a drawing around April 22nd, 2019 to select the winner
While on the topic of the prize, it should be pointed out that the winner must respond to notice within 5 days. If the winner does not respond within this time frame the sweepstakes will select an alternate winner (so stay alert if you want to replace that old plasma). Participants can review the full set of rules by clicking the Official Rules link located beneath the entry form.
By the way, participants who need a phone upgrade should take a look at special offer located the bottom of the entry page. The offer provides a Samsung Galaxy S10e when the customer leases any Samsung 10 Series (not quite as lucrative as the Take a New Look Rewards offer but still something to consider).
Sponsor of the Sprint AAA TV Sweepstakes
- Sprint Communications Company L.P.
- 6160 Sprint Parkway, Overland Park, KS 66251
Another Chance to Win BIG
EB Plus It Up Sweepstakes & Instant Win Game
- The sweepstakes portion of the promotion awards the Grand Prize
- The First through Fourth Prizes are awarded in the Instant Win Game
- Participants can check out information on the 60 Day Challenge
In a world where many sweepstakes last less than a month (or even a week in some extreme cases!), it’s nice to see one that has some LEGS. For instance, the newly released “Plus It Up” from Eggland’s Best runs from March 12th, 2019 through June 25th, 2019 (that’s well over a quarter of a year!). In order to enter, participants mus go to the online registration page and fill out the entry form. Once the participant completes the form they can decide whether or not to receive updates from Eggland’s Best prior to submitting the form.
EB Plus It Up Sweepstakes & Instant Win Game Prizes
- The Grand Prize is a package that includes $5,000, a fitness tracker, and a “swag bag”
- The First Prize is a fitness tracker valued at $149 (get motivated to stay in good shape!)
- Winners of the Second and Third Prizes will receive gift cards valued at $100 and $50
- Whoever wins a Fourth Prize will receive a dozen eggs (sunny side up please!)
- The overall value of all prizes exceeds the La Romana Woman’s Day sweeps
While on the topic of prizes, it should be clarified that there are 50 prizes available for all Instant Win Game Prizes (First through Fourth). Meanwhile, the sweepstakes is awarding just 1 Grand Prize. Further, winners should expect to receive their prizes within 4 to 6 weeks from the end of the promotion (seems like a reasonable fulfillment time to us!).
By the way, the sweepstakes will award the Grand Prize through a random drawing on or around July 1st, 2019. Those who want to find out the name of the Grand Prize winner can send a request to PO Box 295, Gainesville, VA 20156. In addition to the Grand Prize winner, the names of the First through Third Prizes are also available upon request (those who won the eggs can revel in anonymity).
Sponsor of the EB Plus It Up Sweepstakes
- Eggland’s Best, LLC
- 70 East Swedesford Rd.
- Suite 150, Malvern, PA 19355
Need another chance to win?