Welch’s Fruit Snacks Legoland 2019 Sweepstakes
- Participants can enter via online registration form
- The sweepstakes will only be awarding 1 prize
- Participants can enter once per day throughout
Any sweepstakes that only offers 1 prize likely understands that the lone award needs to be a good one. While some may disagree, we happen to think a chance to win a trip Legoland is well worth the effort it takes to fill out an online entry form. In order to enter the Welch’s Fruit Snack Legoland 2019 Sweepstakes, participants must provide a name, email address, date of birth, address, and phone number. Once the participants enters all of the required information they can click the Submit button to complete the registration. By the way, those who would like to stay in touch with Welch’s can check the optional box located below the entry form.
More on the Welch’s Fruit Snacks Legoland 2019 Sweeps
- The promotion stays open 3 months from March 1st, 2019 through May 30th, 2019
- The sweepstakes will decide the winner in a random drawing around June 3rd, 2019
- Total Approximate Retail Value of the Grand Prize Legoland trip comes to $3,400.00
- Participants must be at least 18 years of age to be eligible to enter the promotion
- Unlike the the UK Country Living sweepstakes, the prize includes air travel costs
In addition to the optional box, the entry form also includes a required box that participants must check to confirm they agree to the Official Rules of the contest. While on the topic of the rules, participants can find more details of the prize under section 5 (never hurts to know exactly what you’ll be getting if you end up winning!).
Finally, those who want to want to find out who won the prize can send a request for the name of the winner to 100 Marcus Dr., Dept. MG, Melville, NY 11747. Please note that the name of the winner won’t be available until after July 1st, 2019.
Sponsor of the Welch’s Fruit Snacks Legoland 2019 Sweeps
- The Promotion In Motion Companies, Inc.,
- 25 Commerce Dr, Allendale, NJ 07401
Opportunity Keeps On Knocking…..
Geico Reporters Hub: How to File a Claim
- Customers can file a claim with or without logging in
- The system provides filing for additional Geico policies
- Customers can look up the status of an existing claim
Being stuck on the side of the road is no place anyone chooses to be. Fortunately, Geico has come up with a way to resolve this type of situation that’s even FASTER than a phone call. The Geico reporters hub allows customers to file an online claim for roadside assistance in a mere matter of minutes. In order to begin a claim, customers must enter a first name, last name, and policy number. Once the customer enters the required information they can click the Continue button to proceed. Alternatively, customers can initiate online filing by logging in with their Geico User ID and password.
More on Geico Roadside Assistance
- The service covers labor for having a flat tire replaced (one less thing to worry about!)
- Customers can rely on Geico covering tow charges that aren’t related to an accident
- The coverage takes care of jump starts (sometimes a quick jump is all that’s necessary)
- Lock those keys in the car? Geico roadside assistance covers up to $100 to get back in
By the way, customers who are having problems locating their policy number can click the ? icon posted at the Geico reporters hub. After clicking the icon, customers can view image of where the policy number is located on an ID card, declaration page, and billing statement.
In addition to the policy number help, customers can also report claim under other policies directly from the Geico reporters hub. In order to do so, the customer must select the type of policy from the drop down list. Meanwhile, those who want to see what’s going on with an existing claim can do so by clicking the link at the right side of the page.
Geico Roadside Assistance Phone Number
More Insurance Information
AETV Create Your Online Profile (Here’s How)
- Users must select a device to begin the profile creation
- The system requires users to enter an activation code
- A&E support Frequently Asked Questions are available
Let’s face it, we all enjoy being able to stream our favorite channels at a moment’s notice. However, just imagine being able to pick up watching exactly where you left off ANYTIME & ANYWHERE. Believe it or not, A&E is now bestowing such an ability upon its viewers. In order to get up and running, users must go to the profile creation page and select the type of device they are using (choose from Apple TV, Roku, Fire TV, or Other). Once the user selects a device, they can go ahead and enter the activation code to continue the profile creation (it’s somewhat similar to the AETV register a device process) .
AETV Create a Profile: Reasons to Take the Plunge
- Being called away from the TV at the best part of the show becomes far less annoying
- Imagine being the first among your friends to harness the feature (bragging rights!)
- It’s always good to be an early adopter of new technology rather than a LAGGARD
By the way, those with questions about video streaming can click the FAQs link posted at the bottom of the profile creation page. Once the new page appears, the user can click the Video section to read more about online streaming (it never hurts to know as much as possible BEFORE running into any problems).
Stuff to Watch on A&E After Creating a Profile
- Biography Presents – A riveting program that tells the story of fascinating folks
- Barter Kings – Learn how to barter like only the Steve and Antonio know how
- Billy the Exterminator – Watch and wonder as Billy takes care of business
In addition to the FAQs, users also have access to email updates, channel apps, and news directly from the profile creation page. Meanwhile, those who prefer to get information over the phone can try calling the A&E corporate office in New York City.
A&E Corporate Office Contact Information
- 235 East 45th St., New York, NY 10017
Ready for more TV?
My Workday Red Robin Team Member Portal: A Quick Guide
- Team Members can login with a username and password
- The portal provides online password recovery assistance
- Team Members can call toll-free for help over the phone
Any company that employs as many folks as Red Robin should provide adequate work day management solutions. It appears, that’s where the My Workday Red Robin Team Member portal comes into play. In order to enter the portal, Team Members must first enter a username and password (the username is the Team Member ID). Once the Team Member enters both pieces of information they can click the Sign In button to enter the portal. Meanwhile, Team Members who can’t get into the portal due to a forgotten password can click the link below the login fields to begin the reset process (similar to the My Work Day Service Master portal).
History of Red Robin: A Walk Through Time
- The chain started out in the 1940’s as a standalone establishment called Sam’s Tavern
- Red Robin became an actual restaurant in the 1960’s with the first location in Seattle
- In the 1980’s the restaurant expands out of Washington with a location in Portland
- The chain’s famous “bottomless fries” becomes implemented in 1994 (THANK YOU!)
- Red Robin made the 2017 list of Forbes Magazine America’s Best Employers
Once the Team Member clicks the Forgot password? link they can enter a username and email address to receive a link via email to recover the account (doesn’t get much easier than that!). By the way, new Team Members will receive their initial password in an email one day before their start date. Those who can’t locate the reset or initial password email should check their junk folder (some emails like to play hide and seek). Team Members who require additional assistance can try calling 800-700-8002.
Red Robin Corporate Headquarters Contact Information
- 6312 S. Fiddlers Green Circle Suite 200N
- Greenwood Village, Colorado 80111
Another Portal from Workday
How to Enter the Avocados “Savor Moment” Sweeps
- Participants can play a basketball game before entering
- The sweepstakes provides an online registration form
- Participants can browse a variety of avocado recipes
One moment many sweepstakes fans savor is the one where they first learn about a new contest from Avocados From Mexico. For example, many will likely savor this very moment as they read about the new Savor Full Court Flavor Sweepstakes. The sweepstakes is now open and is set to award a Grand Prize 75″ 4K Ultra HD Smart TV. In addition to the TV, the sweepstakes will also be awarding 16 Weekly Prizes. In order to enter, participants must go to the online registration page and play the basketball game (it’s really easy to make some buckets). Once the participant plays the game, they can go ahead and complete the online form to enter.
Another Bite Out of the Savor Moment Sweepstakes
- The sweepstakes opens up on February 18th, 2019 and closes on April 12th, 2019
- Each of the Weekly Prizes is a 1 year supply of bacon (a dream come true for many)
- The sweepstakes will award 2 Weekly Prizes in a drawing at the end of each week
- The Grand Prize Grand Prize 75″ 4K Ultra HD Smart TV has an ARV of $3,000.00
- No survey is required for entry (unlike the Woods Feedback Web Sweepstakes)
While on the topic of prizes, it should be mentioned that the total ARV of all the prizes available in the sweepstakes comes to $12,152.00. Additionally, the Weekly Prizes come in the form of coupons. The coupons are good for one pack of bacon per week for 52 weeks (better be hungry for some savory bacon goodness!).
Not only does the contest provide participants a chance to win some great prizes, but it also has some delicious recipes to share. Those who want to take a peak at the available recipes can simply scroll down to the section below the entry form at the registration page. In addition to the recipes, the sweepstakes also provides a coupon good for $1.50 in savings (the customer must purchase 2 avocados and a Smithfield bacon item to get the savings).
Finally, those who want a copy of the Winners List can send a request to PO Box 240, Deptartment FW, Clear Lake, MN 55319. However, participants must make sure the request is received no later than May 31st, 2019 in order to receive a copy (don’t DELAY, get your request in by the end of MAY!).
Avocados Savor Moment Sweepstakes Sponsor
- Avocados From Mexico Inc.
- 222 W. Las Colinas Blvd.
- Suite 850E, Irving, TX 75039
More time to spare?
UK Country Living Sweepstakes: How to Register
- Participants can sign up with or without a free offer
- The contest requires a brief online form for entry
- Participants can review an online copy of the rules
Hearst Magazines is constantly churning out new and exciting sweepstakes (such as the Retreat Woman’s Day Sweepstakes). This time, the publisher is giving folks a chance to win an exhilarating trip across the pond to the UK. In order to enter the UK Country Living Sweepstakes, participants must go to the online entry page and choose whether or not they wish to receive a free copy of Country Living (it’s FREE so why not??). Once the participants makes the decision on the free magazine, they can go ahead and complete the brief registration form to complete the entry.
More on the UK Country Living Sweepstakes
- The sweepstakes begins on February 26th, 2019 and ends on April 8th, 2019
- This IS NOT a multiple entry sweepstakes (sorry folks 1 entry per participant)
- The total Approximate Retail Value of the trip to the UK comes to $2,246.36
- The sweepstakes will send notice to the winner within 1 month of its close
Finally, it should be mentioned that the sweepstakes will conduct the prize drawing on or around April 9th, 2019. Whoever wins the prize will receive a package that includes lodging, a few tours, and check for $1,000. Surprisingly, it’s appears that the prize DOES NOT include airfare (those overseas flights usually come with quite the price tag!)
UK Country Living Sweepstakes Sponsor
- Hearst Magazine Media, Inc.,
- 300 W. 57th St., New York, NY 10019
More Sweepstakes from Hearst
Axe Free Smart Phone Offer: How to Get Your Phone
- Customers must enter an email address to sign up
- A variety of conditions apply to the free smart phone offer
- Customers can sign up to receive news about additional offers
In this day and age a free smart phone is the crème de la crème of special offers. ESPECIALLY, when the free phone happens to be a Samsung Galaxy (we’ve tried plenty and it’s hard to match the ole’ Galaxy). As an illustration of such a deal, we now turn to the Axe Free Smart Phone offer. Those who have recently received the Axe Ultimate Phone pack cab begin by going to the online enrollment page and entering an email address. Once the customer enters an email address they can click the Submit button to proceed with registration.
The Ins and Outs of the Axe Free Smart Phone Offer
- Customers must pay for 1 month of wireless service to be eligible for the offer
- In addition to the 1 month payment, customers must also enroll in auto-pay
- Services that come with the phone include talk, text, and data (the BIG 3)
- The offer does not require an annual contract or a pesky credit check
- Customers must purchase with a credit or debit card (pull out the plastic!)
- Unlike the Chicken Salad Chick SMG offer, no customer survey is required
In addition to signing up for the free phone offer, customers can also register to receive updates on additional offers from Axe as well as other Unilever Brands. In order to do so, the customer must check the optional box located beneath the email address field. By the way, examples of other Unilever Brands include Breyers Ice Cream, Dove, Hellman’s, and Lipton (just to rattle off a few).
Those with questions about Axe can try reviewing the FAQs located at the bottom of the Axe free smart phone offer page. Additionally, customers can try calling for support toll-free between the hours of 8:30 AM and 9 PM ET Monday through Friday.
Axe Customer Support Number
Like free stuff?
How to Launch the Co-op Your Say Survey
- Customers can use a receipt or invite card to begin the survey
- The survey provides samples of both the receipt and invite card
- Customers can review the Terms & Conditions of the prize draw
Most would agree that a chance to win £250 is well worth a few minutes of spare time. Therefore, most would also agree that taking the Co-op Your Say Survey is a worthwhile endeavor. In order to launch the survey, customers must first confirm if they are using a receipt or invite card. Those who are using a receipt must enter a store number, date of visit, time of visit, and transaction number to bring up the survey. Meanwhile, those using an invite card need only enter the first three pieces of information. Once the customer completes the survey they will receive the opportunity to enter a prize draw for a chance to win a whopping £250.
A Look at the Co-op Your Say Survey Prize Draw
- The draw will award 10 Co-op vouchers worth £250 each month (better than just 1!)
- Only residents of the United Kingdom and Isle of Man are eligible to participate
- Winners will receive notice at the email address they provided during the entry
- The Promoter will contact the winners within 7 days of the draw taking place
By the way, customers can get a better idea of where the information needed to begin the survey is located by taking a look at the sample images of the receipt and invite card (the same strategy is used by the Coops Listen SMG survey). Both sample images highlight the location of the required numbers (hard to miss that big bold red color).
A Few More Notes on the Co-op Your Say Survey Prize Draw
- Winners who don’t respond to the notice within 14 days will forfeit the prize (ouch)
- Participants can request the names of the winners at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The prize draw Promoter will not pick a new winner to replace a forfeited prize
Co-op Your Say Survey Prize Draw Promoter
- Co-operative Group Food Unlimited
- 1 Angel Square, Manchester M60 0AG
Speaking of surveys…..
Coops Listens SMG Survey: How to Begin
- Customers must use data from a receipt to launch the survey
- The survey is available in 2 languages (English and Spanish)
- Participants can reference a sample receipt image for help
Anyone who has ever experienced the privilege of shopping at a Co-op location has likely formed an opinion or two along the way. Fortunately, these opinions can now be shared through the Coops Listens SMG online survey. In order to begin the survey, participants must first enter a survey code, transaction code, date, and time as shown on the receipt from a recent visit. Once the customer enters all of the required information they can go ahead and click the Start button to begin the survey. By the way, customers who are a bit confused by the receipt information can try taking a peak at the sample image at the right hand side of the page.
Thanks, but why should I take the Coops Listens SMG survey?
- A store that gives so much deserves a little bit of giving in return (right??)
- The survey could be used as an ice-breaker at a party or meet and greet
- Is there really something that much better to do with 2 minutes of free time?
Getting to Know Co-op
- Has more than 200 locations scattered throughout the country (quite the reach)
- The stores are known for providing information about the food customers eat
- When it comes to natural and organic foods nobody does it better than a co-op
- In addition to the 200 plus stores there are also 145 virtual retail food co-ops
Examples of the Co-ops across the country include Ozark Natural Foods in Arkansas, Co-op Market Grocery & Deli in Alaska, and Davis Food Co-op in California (just to name a few). Customers with general questions for Nation Co-op Grocers can send an email to email@example.com.
Time left for another survey?
American Express Expo Enroll 77 Offer (Snag 10,000 Points!)
- Cardholders must login to complete enrollment
- The portal provides login credential recovery assistance
- American Express contact information is available
While there are many benefits of owning a charge card, one aspect that tends to be frustrating is the inability to pay over time (without begin smacked with a fee at least). However, for some American Express cardholders a solution to this problem can be found in the American Express Expo Enroll 77 offer. To illustrate how the offer works, we now take a look at the details. Once the customer enrolls, American Express automatically places charges that are $100 or greater into a Pay Over Time balance. In order to take advantage of the program, cardholders can elect to pay anywhere between the full amount and minimum balance.
Some American Express Fast (and Fun) Facts
- At calendar year-end 2016 American Express had about $1 TRILLION in billed business
- The company is the universe’s largest card issuer when it comes to purchase volume
- American Express is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker symbol AXP
- Amex has over 100 millions cards in force and more than $150 BILLION in total assets
- American Express operations can be found throughout more than 130 countries
Cardholders who have received an invitation to enroll for the American Express Expo Enroll 77 offer can begin by signing in with a User ID and account password. Meanwhile, cardholders who aren’t able to access an account due to a forgotten username or password can click the Forgot User ID or Password? link for help. In addition to the flexible payments, cardholders who enroll for the offer will receive a whopping 10,000 Membership Rewards points (not a bad way to be compensated for just a few minutes spent).
Reasons to Reply to the American Express Expo Enroll 77 Offer
- Those 10,000 points sure could buy some pretty sweet items (hello new spice rack!)
- American Express allows points to be used directly through an Amazon account
- Sometimes a paying down a credit card balance isn’t the most pressing need
By the way, customers who would like to skip the hassle of entering a User ID and password at each login can check the Remember Me when logging in to redeem the offer. Additionally, new cardholders can click the Create New Online Account link to register for online access (however, most who have received the offer likely already have an online account). Those with questions about how the offer works can try contacting American Express by toll-free phone or through mail correspondence.
American Express Contact Information
- PO Box 98153, El Paso, TX 79998-1535
Ready for more spending power?