My Nike Visit-ES
- Survey Entry Code is needed to begin
- Sample is image posted for assistance
- Is available in a variety of languages
If asked about a recent purchase many consumers wouldn’t hesitate to provide honest feedback about a product or service. Those who have made a recent Nike purchase can now let the company know exactly how they feel by completing the online survey found at the My Nike Visit – ES page. Prior to getting started with the survey a desired language will first need to be selected (English, Italian, German, French, Spanish, and Portuguese are available). After choosing a language the survey process can be initiated by entering the Survey Entry Code found on the receipt from a recent visit. Those who are having a hard time locating the code can refer to sample receipt image posted at the My Nike Visit-ES page for assistance (the exact location of the Survey Entry Code will be outlined in orange).
Footwear Now Available from Nike
- Nike Air Huarache – Equipped with a supportive heel cage and neoprene inner sleeve
- Nike Metcon 3 AMP – Featuring a drop-in mid-sole providing a more flexible forefoot
- Nike Zoom Out All Low – Flywire technology provides secure fit through the mid-foot
- Nike LunarEpic Low Flyknit 2 – The slip on design provides plenty of targeted support
It is important to note that when entering the Survey Entry Code at the My Nike Visit-ES page participants should refrain from using spaces or hyphens. Those who are anxious to complete multiple surveys may need to pump the brakes a bit as only 2 can be completed per household in any given 7 day period. Customers with questions for Nike may want to try reaching out to the company’s world headquarters in Beaverton, OR.
Nike World Headquarters
- 503-671-6453 (Monday through Friday between 7:30 AM and 5:30 PM PT
- One Bowerman Drive, Beaverton, OR 97005
- Activation code from device will be needed
- AMC can be contacted by email with questions
Some would argue that the ability to stream movies and TV shows at the drop of a hat is one of the most important breakthroughs to emerge from the technological era. Those who would make such an argument will likely be interested in watching content directly from AMC with the help of a streaming device. Viewers who would like to get started on what is sure to be many hours of quality entertainment can do so by visiting the AMC Activate page and entering the activation code shown on their device. Once the code has been entered, users will need to log into their television provider to complete the activation process. Those who are attempting to activate a Roku or Apple TV device can view a full list of supported providers after clicking the Need Help? link posted at the AMC Activate page. Users who do not see their provider listed are encouraged to check back periodically as AMC is currently working to bring in new providers.
Must Watch Shows Available From AMC
- Mad Men – Watch as protagonist Don Draper struggles to come to grips with the past while hesitatingly stepping into an ever-changing future
- Into the Badlands – A whirlwind of exciting martial arts action is sure to be included in the 2nd season of this compelling new AMC series
- Better Call Saul – Take a step back in time with this Breaking Bad spin-off to see how Jimmy McGill became the slippery attorney Saul Goodman
- Humans – Nothing is ever as it seems when it comes to this fresh new show that takes a look at what happens when “Synths” gain consciousness
Users who can’t find the needed help through the link provided at the AMC Activate page can try sending an email over to firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance. Those who have more general questions can try contacting the network through the AMC customer service email address.
AMC Customer Service Email Address
- Registration can be completed with online form
- Participants can opt to sign up to receive emails
Riding bulls and driving trucks just seem to go hand in hand. When the two are combined with a chance to win a new Ford F150 and go to the 2017 PBR BFT World Finals, the recipe for what is sure to be a very popular sweepstakes is likely to emerge. Those who like what they are reading can get in on the excitement of the 2017 Built Ford Tough Behind the Ride Sweepstakes by going to the PBR Ford page and completing the online registration form. The registration process is fairly straight forward and only requires that a name, address, email address, and phone number be entered. It should be pointed out that prior to completing registration participants will need to confirm they are at least 21 years of age and agree to the Official Rules of the contest.
Need to Know Info Regarding 2017 Built Ford Tough Behind the Ride Sweepstakes
- Open to legal residents of the United States (and DC) who are at least 21 at entry
- Participants also must have a valid driver’s license at the moment of registration
- Begins January 6th, 2017 and runs most the year until closing on October 22nd
- The total Approximate Retail Value of the Grand Prize package comes to $39,100
Participants will have the option to sign up to receive emails from both Ford and the Professional Bull Riders during the registration process at the PBR Ford page (box located under the registration form can be checked to sign up). Those who want to take it a step further can provide Ford information regarding their vehicle interests and purchase or lease plans. A complete copy of the Official Rules can be reviewed by clicking the link provided at the bottom of the registration page.
2017 Built Ford Tough Behind the Ride Sweepstakes Sponsor
- Ford Motor Company – One American Road, Dearborn, MI 48126
Incredible Tell CV
- Information found on receipt must be entered to begin
- Coupon is awarded in exchange for survey participation
Many customers are glad to tell a business how they feel about the service they received regardless of what’s in it for them. When a restaurant offers a special buffet or game card offer in exchange for feedback there is sure to be customers coming out in droves to express their thoughts. Incredible Pizza customers who love to opine can now make this dream scenario a reality by going to the Incredible Tell CV page and completing the online customer survey. To get started with the survey, customers must enter their order or receipt number along with the Incredible Pizza store number into the blank fields provided. Once the numbers have been entered customers will need to click the Next button to continue forward and complete the customer feedback survey.
What else do I need to know about this lucrative offer?
- Customers who take the survey will need to enter a valid email address to receive the special offer
- The email offer should be received within a few minutes of completing the customer feedback survey
- Offers are valid for 30 days after completion of the survey (an expiration date will be marked in email)
- Email coupon and the original receipt must be brought to Incredible Pizza to redeem the special offer
- The email address provided to receive the offer will not be shared with others for marketing purposes
Those who have not received their special offer coupon within a few minutes of survey completion may want to see if it is hiding in their email spam folder. Customers who are having a hard time finding the information required to begin the survey can refer to the sample image of a receipt posted at the Incredible Tell CV page (order or receipt number will be circled in blue and store number will be circled in red).
Go Nola BB17
- Brief online form can be completed to enter
- Official Rules and Winners List are available
Some sweepstakes award trips to popular vacation destinations. Others award trips to see exciting live sporting events. Those that award BOTH are the ones to keep an eye open for. With that having been said, there’s a good chance plenty of eyes will be focused on the CBS Sports Classic in New Orleans Sweepstakes over the upcoming months. The winner of this lucrative sweepstakes will receive a Grand Prize trip for two to New Orleans, LA to attend the CBS Sports Classic on December 27th, 2017. Those who are tired of just looking on from the sidelines can take action and register for the sweepstakes by going to the Go Nola BB17 page and entering a name, email address, phone number, and zip code.
A Peak Into the CBS Sports Classic in New Orleans Sweepstakes Official Rules
- The excitement begins on December 16th, 2016 at 12 PM Central Time and continues well in the new year until coming to a close on March 29th, 2017 at 3 PM Central Time
- Sweepstakes eligibility is limited to participants who are legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States including the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older
- The Grand Prize trip to New Orleans includes round trip airfare, 4 nights of hotel accommodations, tickets to the game, dinner at two restaurants, and ground transportation
- The total Approximate Retail Value of the sweepstakes’ Grand Prize comes to $3,076.00 (all features of the Grand Prize trip to New Orleans includes the winner plus a guest)
Those who are fans of multiple entry contests should brace themselves as participants are limited to just one entry through the Go Nola BB17 page for the entirety of the sweepstakes. If the Grand Prize winner has already purchased tickets to the game a reimbursement payment can be made up to $500.
Address for Winners List or Official Rules Requests
- CBS Sports Classic in New Orleans Sweepstakes c/o NOTMC, 2020 St. Charles Ave., 4th Floor, New Orleans, Louisiana 70130
Williams-Sonoma New York Trip
- Registration can be completed by filling out online form
- Winners’ list and official rules are available upon request
It’s not everyday someone gets the opportunity to go on a trip to the Big Apple. The thought of going on such a trip for the sum of ZERO dollars is even more incredulous. Williams-Sonoma will be making the unlikely scenario of a free trip to New York City a reality for the lucky Grand Prize winner of the 2017 Williams-Sonoma Win a Trip to New York Sweepstakes. Those who wouldn’t mind being the lucky recipient of the free trip can register for the sweepstakes by going to the Williams-Sonoma New York Trip entry page and completing a ridiculously short online form that only requires a name, email address, and zip code. Prior to finishing the registration form participants will have the chance to sign up to receive emails regarding special offers from Williams-Sonoma, Kate Spade New York, Lenox, and Style Me Pretty.
Laying Out the Critical Info in a not so Roundabout Way
- Sweepstakes eligibility is limited to participants who are legal residents of the United States (DC included) and are at least 18 years old at the time of entry
- The fun gets going on January 4th, 2017 at 12 AM ET and keeps rolling all the way until February 27th, 2017 at 11:59 PM ET when it finally comes to a close
- There is a limit of only 1 entry per person throughout the entire Promotion Period (multiple entrants are not allowed to register using the same email address)
- The Approximate Retail Value of the Grand Prize trip to New York City adds up to $4,995 (to be drawn from all eligible entries on or around March 5th, 2017)
The lucky duck who captures the Grand Prize trip will be treated to airfare, lodging, a $1,000 shopping spree at Kate Spade New York, a new Sadie Street Dinnerware Collection, and dinner for 2 at Marta Restaurant in New York City. Those who want a copy of the winners list or official rules will need to send a written request to the Sponsor (link to the official rules also provided at the Williams-Sonoma New York Trip page).
- Williams-Sonoma – 3250 Van Ness Ave., San Francisco, CA 94109
Johnny Rockets Tell Us
- Customers can provide feedback from their most recent dining experience through an easy online survey
- Survey consists of easy to answer questions and comments fields
Hamburger lovers that have recently had a meal at Johnny Rockets can now let the restaurant know what they thought about the experience through a convenient online survey. To begin this easy-to-use survey, customers will need to pull up the Johnny Rockets Tell Us page. After answering 19 simple questions customers can expand on their feelings through use of the blank field provided for user comments. To finish the survey a first name, last name, email address, restaurant location, and receipt number will need to be entered.
Some Mouth-Watering Johnny Rockets Menu Items
- The Original – A Classic burger piled high with lettuce, tomato, chopped onions, relish, and pickles
- Houston – Turn up the heat with jalapenos, pepper jack cheese, lettuce, tomato, and spicy sauce over a juicy patty
- The Streamliner – Boca Burger with onions, lettuce, tomato, lettuce, and pickles..because vegetarians have feeling too
- Route 66 – A burger that may be just as epic as the highway it was named after
- Strawberry Shake – No shame in indulging (malt available for an additional charge)
- Root Beer Float – The king of all desserts made with crisp Barg’s Root Beer and premium vanilla ice cream that is USDA certified
Johnny Rockets is an American burger joint that started on Melrose Avenue in Los Angeles, California in 1986. Since then the restaurant has expanded to over 340 locations across 26 different countries. Every year over 7,500 employees serve up 17 millions hamburgers, 11.3 million sodas, 8.3 millions shakes and malts, 8 million pounds of french fires, 2.1 million orders of onion rings, and 815,000 gallons of ice cream. To reach the company by mail customers can write to headquarters at 2 South Pointe Drive, Suite 200, Lake Forest, CA 92630.
Drive A Firestone Rewards
- Firestone loyalty program members can enter a personal access code to receive special offers
- Customers can elect to receive offers and coupons via email
- Offer opt out options available for customers wanting to avoid excess email
Firestone customers now have the opportunity to take advantage of some fantastic offers through the auto care company’s loyalty program. To be kept informed about these special sales, offers, and coupons customers will need to go directly to the Drive A Firestone Rewards page and enter their personal access code and email address into the provided fields (customers should note that the personal access code can be found in the mailer they received). After entering the personal access code customers will be able to view their special offer along with a list of benefits provided from the loyalty program.
Can unwanted emails be avoided after signing up for the loyalty program?
- Customers wishing to avoid having their email inboxes bombarded with offers can uncheck a box during the sign up process that will keep the emails away
- Once an email is submitted loyalty program members can opt out of the offer email by clicking the unsubscribe link found on the Drive A Firestone Rewards page
- Customers that have chosen to unsubscribe from the email list will need to allow 3-4 weeks for the offers to stop coming in
- To find out how personal information is handled customers can refer to the Privacy Statement (link posted on Drive A Firestone Rewards page)
The Firestone Tire & Rubber Company was formed by Harvey Firestone during the summer of 1900 in Akron, OH. Almost 90 years later in 1988 the company was purchased by Bridgestone Corporation forming the worlds largest tire and rubber company. The Bridgestone Americas headquarters is located in Nashville, TN at 535 Marriott Dr.
- Employees of InterContinental Hotels Group can take advantage of employee rates by booking online
- IHG Rewards Club Member number will need to be validated to access benefits
- Global Support is available for employees that have questions or concerns regarding their benefits
InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG) knows how to treat its employees right as evidenced by the IHG Employees Room Program. This nice little perk allows IHG employees (and employees of its subsidiaries and affiliates) to score hotel rooms at a discounted price. Employees looking to take advantage of the program will have to book their room through means of the internet only and will not be able to call to make their reservation. Additionally employees will need to be prepared to prove their association with IHG as they will be required to show proper identification when checking into their discounted hotel room after booking through the program.
How To Get The Room Booked
- The first step in the booking process is to hop on the internet and go to the designated IHG Employees page
- Employees that have already validated their IHG Rewards Club Member number will simply need to click the Sign IN And Book button to proceed with the booking
- Employees with a Merlin ID will need to validate their IHG Rewards Club Member number by clicking the I Have A Merlin ID button
- Employees that do not have a Merlin ID will need to have their IHG Rewards Club Member number validated by their manager
- Once the IHG Rewards Club Member number is validated employees will have access to all benefits including the employee rate
IHG employees that have further questions about the Employee Room Program or other benefits can reach out to a Global Support representative by picking up the phone and calling 1-800-810-4499. Self service support cases can be opened online at http://support.ihg.com.
AARP Drive Safe 42
- Sign up online for the driving safety course offered by AARP
- Customers can pay by either personal check or credit card
Drivers that feel the need to brush up on their driving safety knowledge may want to take a minute or two to consider the AARP Smart Driver online course. To take the first step to being a safer driver customers will need to go directly to the AARP Drive Safe 42 webpage and click the Sign Up button. Next drivers will need to select the state shown on their driver license (even if different from the state of residence) as car insurance and state specific mandates are based on driver licenses. To complete the purchase of the course customers will need to verify if they are an AARP member and then enter their payment information. To pay by credit card drivers will need to enter their credit card number, full name shown on the card, expiration month and year, and CVC number. Drivers that would rather pay by check will need to mail their payment to AARP Driver Safety 5760 Fleet Street, Suite 210 Carlsbad, CA 92008. All checks should be made payable to AARP Driver Safety and should include a driver license number so payment can be more easily matched with the customer’s account.
What’s so good about the AARP Smart Driver online course?
- Drivers that pass the course could be eligible for a multi-year discount on your auto insurance
- The course is rather affordable and can be conveniently taken within 60 days of purchase
- Drivers should feel much safer behind the wheel after taking the course as it teaches evidence based strategies
- The course offers information to older drivers about age related physical changes and how driving can be adjusted to compensate
Customers that have questions about the AARP Smart Driver online course can get answers by using of the convenient contact form posted on the company’s website. When completing the form customers will need to include their full name, email address, phone number, and subject with their contact message. Alternatively customers can reach AARP by dialing 1-800-350-7025 or by firing an email over to email@example.com.