AARP Drive Safe 42
- Sign up online for the driving safety course offered by AARP
- Customers can pay by either personal check or credit card
Drivers that feel the need to brush up on their driving safety knowledge may want to take a minute or two to consider the AARP Smart Driver online course. To take the first step to being a safer driver customers will need to go directly to the AARP Drive Safe 42 webpage and click the Sign Up button. Next drivers will need to select the state shown on their driver license (even if different from the state of residence) as car insurance and state specific mandates are based on driver licenses. To complete the purchase of the course customers will need to verify if they are an AARP member and then enter their payment information. To pay by credit card drivers will need to enter their credit card number, full name shown on the card, expiration month and year, and CVC number. Drivers that would rather pay by check will need to mail their payment to AARP Driver Safety 5760 Fleet Street, Suite 210 Carlsbad, CA 92008. All checks should be made payable to AARP Driver Safety and should include a driver license number so payment can be more easily matched with the customer’s account.
What’s so good about the AARP Smart Driver online course?
- Drivers that pass the course could be eligible for a multi-year discount on your auto insurance
- The course is rather affordable and can be conveniently taken within 60 days of purchase
- Drivers should feel much safer behind the wheel after taking the course as it teaches evidence based strategies
- The course offers information to older drivers about age related physical changes and how driving can be adjusted to compensate
Customers that have questions about the AARP Smart Driver online course can get answers by using of the convenient contact form posted on the company’s website. When completing the form customers will need to include their full name, email address, phone number, and subject with their contact message. Alternatively customers can reach AARP by dialing 1-800-350-7025 or by firing an email over to email@example.com.