Race With Honda
- Register online for a shot to attend 1 in 12 Indy Car race events
- Winners will have a chance to ride inside one of the Honda Indy Cards
Honda is giving Indy Car fans a chance to live out their wildest dreams with the new 2016 Fastest Seat In Sports Sweepstakes. This bountiful promotion has a rather lengthy run time and hands out a total of 12 Grand Prizes. The twelve Grand Prizes boast an Approximate Retail Value of $6,000 and consist of trips to watch racing events across the country. Grand Prize winners will even have the opportunity to ride in the Honda Indy Car at the event they attend. Racing fans that want in on this promotion should be familiar with the following information:
- Registration can be completed directly through the Race with Honda page by entering a name, email address, zip code, and phone number
- The promotion begins on March 13th, 2016 at and comes to a close on Sunday, September 4, 2016 at 11:59:59 pm eastern time
- Each Grand Prize drawing will be held on or about the day after the end of each of the 12 entry periods
- Racing events will take place at Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach, Honda Indy Grand Prix of Alabama, Indianapolis 500, Honda Indy 200 at Mid-Ohio, and Grand Prix of Boston
- The contest is open to residents of the United States and the District of Columbia that are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry
- Travel dates for each of the Grand Prizes are scheduled within weeks following each of the drawings
To request a copy of the winners list participants can write to the The 2016 Fastest Seat In Sports Sweepstakes administrator at Creative Zing Promotion Group, 189 S. Orange Avenue, Suite 1130A, Orlando, FL 32801.
American Honda Motor Co., Inc. (sweepstakes sponsor) can be reached by mail by writing to 1919 Torrance Boulevard, Torrance, CA 90501.
Al Fresco All Natural NYC Getaway
- Sign up online for a chance to win a weekend getaway to New York City, New York
- Registration can be completed by filling out an entry form on the designated sweepstakes page
Al Fresco consumers now have a chance to win a New York weekend getaway through the lucrative Bon Appetit Gourmet Getaway Sweepstakes. To take a stab at winning the trip entrants will need to fill out a fairly simple form that can be found on the Al Fresco All Natural NYC Getaway page. The entry form requires participants to divulge their first name, last name, email address, address, city, state, zip code, and phone number. Before completing the form entrants will need to confirm they agree to the Official Rules.
Some key information regarding the Bon Appetit Gourmet Getaway Sweepstakes:
- The sweepstakes starts on March 28th, 2016 and ends on May 13th, 2016
- Entry is limited to contestants that are legal residents of the United States or the District of Columbia that are at least 21 years old
- The winner of the Grand Prize will be selected on May 20th, 2016 (winner will need to accept and sign an affidavit by June 9th, 2016)
- The Grand Prize will be announced on June 17th, 2016 through the Al fresco All Natural Facebook page
- Al Fresco employees and their families are excluded from the contest for obvious reasons
After accepting the Grand Prize the winner and a fellow foodie will receive round trip airfare to New York City, 2 nights at a New York City hotel, a custom dinner in the Bon Appetit Test Kitchen, $1,000 in spending cash, and a Bon Appetit and Al Fresco prize pack.
Entrants that need to contact the sponsor (Al Fresco) can type up a letter to send off to 75 Arlington Street, Chelsea, MA 02150.
Groupon My Account
- New users can sign up for a Groupon account by completing an easy to use form
- Existing users can access to their accounts by entering their login information
Some Fun Facts About Groupon
- Groupon’s mission is to connect local commerce, increasing consumer buying power while driving more business to local merchants through price and discovery
- Groupon is a publicly traded company on the Nasdaq stock exchange with the call symbol of GRPN
- Over 9,000 full time employees are currently employed by Groupon
- Groupon was founded in 2008 and is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois
- The company didn’t always go by the name Groupon as it was previously known as ThePoint.com, Inc.
Users that are interested in getting in touch with Groupon can do so by firing a letter over to 600 West Chicago Avenue Suite 400 Chicago, IL 60654. Individuals that own telephones can reach Groupon the easy way by dialing 312-334-1579.
- Survey process can be completed online
- City of restaurant must be selected to begin
- Ivar’s headquarters contact info is available
Seafood lovers who have recently had a dining experience at Ivar’s now have the opportunity to provide the restaurant with some valuable feedback about a recent visit through the Tell Ivars survey. In order to get started it will be necessary to navigate to the survey homepage and select a city or area of the restaurant that was dined at. After selecting a location customers will need to confirm the date of the visit, time of the visit, and name of the server. The first piece of information Ivar’s wants to know is how likely customers will be to recommend the restaurant to a friend. This portion of the survey can be answered by using a sliding rating scale with 10 being the most likely and 1 being the least likely. The next portion of the Tell Ivars survey will require customers to answer yes or no questions using the same sliding rating scale with 5 being the highest “Yes” and 1 being the lowest “No”. At the end of the survey customers can opt to expand on their answers by use of a blank field where comments can be left.
A Little Bit About Ivar’s
- The restaurant’s origins begin in 1938 when Ivar Haglund opened a Seattle aquarium
- Ivar’s offers 24 fast casual seafood bars along with 3 full service waterfront restaurants
- Operates out of nearly 20 regional stadium concession including Seattle’s Safeco Field
Prior to submitting the Tell Ivar’s survey it will necessary to enter a name, email address, and daytime phone number. Customers with questions for Ivar’s can try getting the answers they need by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Those who would rather make inquiries over the phone or by mail can do so by writing to or calling Ivar’s headquarters.
- 1001 Alaskan Way Suite 109 Seattle, WA 98104-1028
Portal Red Lobster
- Organizational account and password are needed
- Login credential recovery assistance is provided
- Red Lobster headquarters contact info available
Online access for Red Lobster team members can now be gained through use of the Portal Red Lobster page. The fairly simple login process can be initiated upon arrival at the portal by entering organizational account login information (User ID and password). Once the login information has been entered the Sign In button can be clicked to proceed with account access. Team members who can’t seem to recall a password can click the Restaurant Password Reset button and enter a User ID to begin the account recovery process.. It should be noted that the password reset process requires security questions to be set. Team members who have not set up their security questions will need to do so by clicking the link posted underneath the login fields at the Portal Red Lobster page. Those who can’t even remember a User ID will need to complete a form that requires a first name initial, last name initial, date of birth, restaurant number, and POS ID.
Red Lobster Menu Items to Hard to Pass Up
- Ultimate Feast – Lobster, crab, and 2 types of shrimp. Whats not to like?
- Live Main Lobster – The very definition of fresh. Might as well order 2!!!
- Lobster Shrimp Linguine – Pasta with juicy morsels of shrimp and lobster
- Salmon New Orleans – Fresh Atlantic Salmon smothered in savory shrimp
- Wild Caught Flounder – Order it oven broiled, golden fried, or baked
Restaurant managers, RSC employees, and RSC contractors will need to click different link than restaurant team members to complete the password reset process (links located directly above the team member reset links at the Portal Red Lobster page). Employees or former employees of Red Lobster with questions about pay or benefits can seek assistance by calling the toll-free number and following the prompts to be connected to the right department.
Red Lobster Employee Pay or Benefits Phone Number
Trend Micro Home Install
- The software can be installed online
- Free installation CD can be requested
Trend Micro Security 10 users can now get their purchased software up and running through use of a free installation CD or by direct download from the Trend Micro Home Install page. Users who prefer to complete the installation process through use of the free CD can make a request by filling out a form that requires a first name, last name, street address, city, state, zip code, country, and email address. In addition to completing the online form it will be necessary for users to select the product they are making the request for in order to received the correct Trend Micro Home Install CD. Prior to completing the CD request the option to divulge why a request is being made rather than directly downloading the software from the installation page. Users who decide to complete the installation through the Trend Micro Home Install page must follow a few simple steps.
Steps to Complete the Software Download
- Confirmation of the download through Windows PC or Apple Macintosh
- Windows PC users can search software from a list of available downloads
- Once the correct software is found Download Package icon can be clicked
- Apple Macintosh can just click the Download Package icon (only 1 option)
It is important to point out that installation instructions are provided through a link posted at the Trend Micro Home Install page. Trend Micro Incorporated is a security software company that sells internet content security products. The company was founded in 1988 and has world headquarters located in Tokyo, Japan. Consumers wishing to contact the United States headquarters can write to Trend Micro Incorporated via phone or through mail correspondence.
Trend Micro United States Headquarters
- 225 E. John Carpenter Freeway, Suite 1500 Irving, Texas 75062 or call 817-569-8900.
- Scan image to begin phone or tablet set up
- Manual Dropbox download available
Dropbox customers that are looking to get software installed on their phone or tablet can do so by going directly to the Dropbox Connect page. Once at the Dropbox Connect page users will see an image of a three-dimensional box that will need to be scanned by a phone or tablet in order to move forward with the installation process. Users that are having problems with the scanning process will need to download Dropbox manually by clicking a link provided on the Dropbox Connect page. After clicking the link users will be directed to a new page where they will be required to sign in with an email address and password. Before completing the login, users will have the option to be remembered on the computer they are logging in from by clicking a box located below the login fields. Users that have forgotten their passwords can retrieve them by clicking the Forgot your password? link to enter their email address where the recovery information will be sent.
What if I don’t have a Dropbox account?
- New users that are not yet signed up will need to create an account by clicking the link provided on the Dropbox Connect page
- To create an account new users will need enter their first name, last name, email address, and password
- In order to complete the account creation new users will need to agree to the Dropbox terms (link to the terms provided on the account creation page)
- To expedite the account creation process new users will be given the option to sign up by using their Google account
Dropbox is a technology company that offers products for people as well as businesses. The company currently has over 500 millions users worldwide and is headquartered out of San Francisco, California. To reach Dropbox headquarters users can write to 185 Berry St #400, San Francisco, CA 94107 or call 415-986-7057.
54th Street Grill Tell CV
- Code from receipt is needed to begin
- Completion earns free dessert or app
- Diverse menu with MUST try items
Restaurant goers who have had a recent dining experience at 54th Street Grill should be warned that throwing away the receipt is pretty much the same as throwing away a free dessert or appetizer! To better understand this could possibly be true, customers will need to scan their purchase receipt for information about the 54th Street Grill guest experience survey. After reading the survey information it should be understood completion of the online survey earns a reward of a FREE dessert or appetizer to be presented at the next visit to the restaurant (after purchasing an entrée). In order to take advantage of this lucrative deal customers will need to go directly to the 54th Street Grill Tell CV survey page and enter the server name and 15 digit survey code found on the purchase receipt. Those who are having a hard time finding the required receipt information can refer to the image posted at the left hand side of the 54th Street Grill Tell CV survey page.
MUST try menu items at 54th Street Grill:
- Double Meat Block French Dip – Steak drenched in au jus served on ciabatta bread
- Havana Club – Turkey and pulled pork together on the same sandwich? Yes please
- Mac Daddy & Cheese – Because who doesn’t like a savory bowl of mac and cheese?
- The Terminator – Hard to beat perfectly cooked fire grilled 14 ounce Ribeye steak
After entering the receipt information the Next button located at the bottom of the 54th Street Grill Tell CV survey page can be clicked to proceed to the question and answer portion of the process. 54th Street Grill is a KRM, Inc. owned company operating as a casual neighborhood grill and bar style restaurant open daily for both lunch and dinner services. Those with questions for KRM can try reaching the company’s headquarters by phone or via mail correspondence.
KRM, Inc. Headquarters
- 5921 NW Barry Rd #300, Kansas City, Missouri 64154
Claim It TN
- Search database for unclaimed property in Tennessee
- Complete search with name or Property ID number
- Adobe Reader software is needed to view and print claim form
Tennesseans that have a feeling that they are owed money (but do not know where to start the search to find what is rightfully theirs) will want to check out Claim It TN. This online search portal is provided by the Unclaimed Property Division of the Tennessee Treasury Department to help residents search for unclaimed property that was turned over to the state. The Claim It TN search database is great for customers that think they may have missed a paycheck from an employer or former employer.
How do I confirm if there is any cash out there waiting for me?
- The first thing Tennesseans will need to do in order to claim their cash is pull up a web browser and go directly to the Claim It TN search page
- Once at the search page users will need complete a search by using an owner name or Property ID number
- When searching by using an owner name users will need to enter their last name or a business name in the search field
- To search with a Property ID number users will need to enter the number into the provided search field
- All users will need to enter a visual code to prove they are not a robot before hitting the Search button
Tennesseans that have found some money from the Claim It TN search will need to make sure they have the latest version of Adobe Reader as it is required to view and print the associated claim form. Users that do not have the latest version of Adobe Reader can download it directly from a link provided on the Claim It TN search page.
Cheddars Tell CV
- Complete customer satisfaction survey for a chance to win $300 in cash
- Survey can be completed online at designated survey page
Diners who have recently eaten at a Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen should refrain from throwing away their receipts as they could be worth a whopping $300! When taking a closer look at the receipt customers will see that they have been provided with information on how to complete the Cheddar’s guest survey for a chance to win $300 in cash. To get started with the survey diners will need to go directly to the Cheddars Tell CV page. Once at the survey page diners will need to enter the name of their server and the 16 digit survey code to get started on answering questions. Participants that are having trouble locating the server name and survey code can refer to the image of a receipt conveniently posted on the Cheddars Tell CV page that shows exactly where the information is located.
Some valuable information for customers to be aware of before they take a shot at the $300 in cash:
- The survey sweepstakes begins on January 5th, 2016 and runs throughout the year until December 31st, 2016
- To be eligible participants must be legal residents of the United States or District of Columbia and be at least the age of majority in their state of residence
- To enter without making a purchase participants will need to send a mail request to Customer Satisfaction Survey 90 Rockwood Place, Rochester, NY 14610.
- There will be a $300 cash prize awarded each month after a random drawing by an independent judging organization
- Participants can request a winners listed by writing to Cheddar’s Casual Café Guest Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Winners List Request, 300 State Street, Suite 402, Rochester, NY 14614
Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen offers customers made from scratch meals using natural and simple ingredients. The restaurant currently has over 150 locations located across the United States with headquarters located in Irving, Texas. To reach Cheddar’s headquarters customers can write to 2900 Ranch Trail Irving, TX 75063 or call 214-596-6700.