Wilson Leather Please Rate Us
- Information must be entered to begin survey
- Survey completion earns entry to the drawing
- Headquarters contact information is available
For most people, taking a few minutes to complete an online survey in exchange for a chance to win a $500 gift card will likely seem like a pretty good deal. Wilson customers who share this sentiment can take advantage of such a deal by going to the Wilsons Leather Please Rate Us page and completing the online customer survey. The first step that must be completed before starting the survey is selection of a language (English or Spanish). Once a language is chosen a store number, transaction number, associate number, and home zip code can be entered into the provided fields. Next it will be necessary to confirm the time of the purchase all the way down to the month, day, year, hour, and minute through use of drop-down boxes. After all of the required information has been entered the Next button can be clicked to proceed with the survey. Customers who are having problems locating the required information can make use of the image of a Wilsons Leather receipt posted at the Wilsons Leather Please Rate Us page.
Important information about the survey drawing:
- Open to legal residents of the United States (and DC) who are at least 18 years old
- Drawing begins on March 1st, 2016 and comes to an end on February 28th, 2017
- There will be 4 $500 Wilsons Leather gift cards awarded for each quarterly period
- Winners may not substitute, assign, transfer, or redeem the $500 gift card for cash
Drawing entrants who would like a copy of the Winners List can send a request to Arrowhead Promotion & Fulfillment Co, 1105 SE 8th Street, Grand Rapids, MN 55744. Customers who have questions for the Wilsons Leather can try reaching out to the retailer’s headquarters via phone or through mail correspondence.
Wilsons Leather Headquarters
- 7401 Boone Avenue, North Minneapolis, MN 55428
Go Let Us Know
- Complete survey online for a chance to win a £500 gift voucher
- Survey takers can also win a £100 gift voucher in the weekly draw
- Customers can enter by use of a store receipt or survey invitation
Go Outdoors customers can take a shot at winning a £500 gift voucher by completing an online survey about a recent shopping experience. In order to get started with the friendly opining it will be necessary to navigate to the Go Let Us Know survey page and confirm if a store receipt or a survey invitation will be used to begin. Shoppers that opt to use the store receipt will need to enter the 3 digit store number, date, 2 digit Till number, time, and amount spent in order to get started with the survey. Those who are having trouble finding the required information can utilize the store receipt image posted on the Go Let Us Know survey page showing exactly where on the receipt it can be located. Customers will need to enter the survey code found on the invitation to complete the survey through use of a survey invitation.
Some import Go Let Us Know survey prize draw rules:
- The draw is only open to customers of selected Go Outdoors stores
- Customers can only enter once per month and must be at least 18
- Draw winners will be contacted by phone or by email within 7 days
- Prize winners may be required to participate in reasonable publicity
- Winners may pick up their prize at the store of the original purchase
- Go Outdoors – Cuthbert House, Arley Street, Bramall Lane, Sheffield, S2 4QP
- Complete survey online to be entered into the Crunch Gym contest drawing
Crunch Gym is now giving its customers a chance to provide some valuable feedback with the Crunch Listens online survey. To get started with the survey customers will first need to select which location they will be providing feedback on. Once the location has been selected customers will be encountered with 8 questions that will have to be answered through use of a 1 to 5 sliding scale with 1 being the most negative response and 5 being the most positive response. The questions answered in this section of the survey focus on how well Crunch is doing in various areas of the business such as cleanliness and customer service. After all 8 of the questions have been answered, customers will need to divulge how likely they are to recommend the gym to a friend by using a 1 to 10 sliding scale with 1 being the least likely and 10 being the most likely. At the end of the survey customers will have a chance to let Crunch know how they feel in their own words by writing their thoughts in the blank field provided. Once the Crunch Listens survey is completed customers will need to enter their first name, last name, email address, and day time phone number to be entered into the contest drawing.
A Little Bit About Crunch Gym
- The gym started off in a basement level aerobics studio in New York City, New York around 1989
- Crunch Gym has over 400,000 members with both corporate owned and franchised locations
- Locations can be found in cities across the United States and Australia
- Crunch is co-owned by New Evolution Ventures and private-equity firm Angelo Gordon
To reach Crunch Gym customers can fill out a contact form with their first name, last name, email address, phone number, subject, and location of interest. Prior to submitting the contact form customers will be able to write their question or comments in the blank field provided.
Pottery Barn Please Rate Us
- Provide feedback with easy to use online survey
Pottery Barn shoppers can now let the store know how they feel through use of a user-friendly online survey. It appears Pottery Barn must have had their customers in mind when designing the survey as it can be finished in just a few minutes. To get started with the survey customers will need to go directly to the Pottery Barn Please Rate Us survey page.
Shoppers will first need to confirm which store they will be providing feedback on through use of a simple drop down box. Once the store is selected customers will need to confirm if they have a receipt from their visit by checking either a Yes or No circle. On the next couple of pages shoppers will need to let Pottery Barn know how satisfied they were with the experience by using a sliding scale with 1 being Not At All Satisfied and 5 being Completely Satisfied. To wrap up the Pottery Barn Please Rate Us survey, customers will need to advise how likely they are to recommend the store to a friend and confirm if they would like to be contacted by a representative from Pottery Barn.
Fun Facts About Pottery Barn
- The first Pottery Barn opened in 1949 in lower Manhattan
- In 1983 Pottery Barn expanded to the west coast of the United States and was purchased by The Gap
- Pottery Barn was purchased by Williams-Sonoma in 1986
- The Pottery Barn catalog was launched in 1987 and is mailed to millions of customers each year
- Pottery Barn focuses heavily on innovating designs, giving back to the planet and global communities, offering top-notch service to customers, and creating enduring products
Customers that are in need of some friendly service can reach the Pottery Barn customer service line by dialing 888-779-5176 Monday through Friday between 9am and 5pm or Saturday and Sunday between 6am and 6pm.
Prepaid Citi Xfinity
- First time card user card registration available
- Password and username recovery help available
Prepaid Citi Xfinity cardholders looking to gain access to their accounts can do so online through the designated account management page. After arriving at the account management page cardholders will be able to login by entering their username and password in the provided login fields. Users that have yet to register their card can do so by clicking on the Register your card now link. Once the link is clicked users will be directed to a page where a card number (16 digit number found on the front of the prepaid card) and security code (found on the back of the prepaid card at the end of the signature panel) will need to be entered to start the card registration process.
Having trouble logging in?
- Users that have forgotten their username can start the recovery process by entering their card number, security code, and the 5 digit postal code printed in their card package
- Users that have forgotten their passwords can begin the recovery process by entering their username and the 5 digit postal code printed in their card package
- Links to both the username and password recovery steps are provided next to the login fields on the Prepaid Citi Xfinity account management page
- Citi Prepaid Services recommends that cardholders reset their passwords periodically to help reduce the risk for identity theft
It is important for cardholders to know that the Citi Card Services team will never make unsolicited contact for card information by phone, email, or text message. Users are encouraged not to provide their card information to anyone for their own protection.
Citigroup Inc. is a financial company providing products and services to consumers worldwide. The company was founded in 1812 and runs its headquarters out of New York City, New York. Customers can reach Citi headquarters by writing to 388 Greenwich Street New York, NY 10013 or by dialing 212-559-1000.
- Manage rewards through use of designated webpage
Bridgestone customers looking to cash in on a reward will need to get on the World Wide Web and go to the Bridgetone Rewards page. Customers that have a special offer code can cut right to the chase and enter the code in the search field provided on the Bridgestone Rewards page to find and claim their lucrative reward. Customers that do not have their special offer code on hand will have to put in a little bit more work in order to stake their claim.
Search, Submission, and Tracking
- Customers in search of a reward can click the Search For A Reward button to view all current offers available
- Customers that are looking to submit a reward should click the Submit A Reward button or call 800-903-938 between the hours of 7am to 7pm Central Standard Time
- Customers that need to locate their reward can click the Track Your Rewards button to search by email and postal code, name and purchase date, or Claim ID
Customers should beware that they will need to submit their Bridgestone Rewards claim within the eligible time period for the specific promotion. It is recommended that customers submit the claim 5-7 days before the promotion expiration date just in case there are processing difficulties. It is a good idea for customers to hold onto their purchase receipts as most rewards require that a proof of purchase is sent.
Bridgestone Corporation is a manufacturer that sells tires and rubber products worldwide. The company was founded in 1931 and has its headquarters established in Toyoko, Japan. Customers looking to get in touch with Bridgestone Rewards can pick up the phone and dial 800-926-3716. To contact the company over the internet customers can use the Live Chat feature or Email feature listed on the Bridgestone Rewards contact page.
- Login to ScoreCard Rewards account online at designated webpage
- 24 hour support line available to customers with questions about the program
ScoreCard Rewards customers can now access their account information online through a designated login page. To gain access customers will need to enter a user name and password into the required login fields and then hit the Log In button. Once logged in users will be able to access account information such as the rewards balance and redemption options. ScoreCard Rewards customers that have yet to set their account up for online access will need to click on the Create Profile button to be directed to a page where the 16-digit card number, name, zip code, and email address will need to be entered to create a profile. Users that would like to stay connected with the program can opt to follow on Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest directly from the login page.
ScoreCard Rewards Customers That Have Lost Their Login Information
- Customers that cannot locate their user name will need to click the Forgot User Name? link
- To retrieve the user name customers will need to enter their email address and last eight digits of their card number or 12 digit Auth ID
- Customers that cannot locate their password will need to click the Forgot Password? link
- To retrieve the password customer swill need to enter their username, email address, and last 8 digits of their card number or 12 digit Auth ID
Account holders that have further questions about the Scorecard Rewards program can pick up the phone and call the 24 hour support line at 800-854-0790. For matters that need to be handled by mail, customers can write to Award Headquarters P.O. Box 31504 Tampa, FL 33631-3504. Account holders should be prepared to provide their name, address, phone number, email address, item number, and order number when inquiring.
- Access an Old Dominion freight line account online with a username and password
- The service is best used with the Chrome operating system but others browsers such as the Microsoft Internet Explorer versions 8, 9, and 10, FireFox programs should work as well
- Please have the Adobe Acrobat Reader 8.1 or higher when using ODFL4US
Any questions regarding the Old Dominion freight line service system can be directed to (855) 862-9514 or speak with a local ODFL4us human resource rep or speak with a manager. Please note that several users have reported issues when using the service on a iOS8 on Apple device.
Old Dominion Freight Line
- North Carolina based shipping company providing regional, super regional and intrastate domestic shipping, assembly and distribution
- HeadquarterED at 500 Old Dominion Way Thomasville, NC 27360 (the Old Dominion corporate office can be reached by phone by calling 1-800-432-6335)
- Has partnered with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) SmartWay program to help reduce emissions and improve fuel efficiency
Old Dominion currently has more than 15,000 employees, more than 30 transfer points, and 224 LTL shipping service centers. The firm ships both inter and intra-regionally and any questions about a shipment can be directed to a ODFL customer service agent at 1-800-235-5569. Those looking to reach the OD Warehouse directly should dial 1-800-432-6335, extension 5802.
My Prepaid Balance
- MyPrepaidBalance issues prepaid debit cards than can be used anywhere Visa and MasterCard are accepted
- Setting up direct deposit to a MyPrepaidBalance card is completely fee free and should only take a few minutes
- Other than direct deposit, funds cannot be added to a card from MyPrepaidBalance
When a prepaid card from MyPrepaidBalance is activated, it’s ready to be used instantly. A prepaid card issued by MyPrepaidBalance can be used anywhere, in any store, or online. MyPrepaidBalance recommends being aware when their cards are used at places like hotels or car rental agencies that may place an authorization hold. If the authorization hold is larger than the available balance, the transaction will be declined.
Notes Of Interest
- Customers must be at least 13 years old to purchase and use a card from MyPrepaidBalance.
- If customers set up an online account, they can add multiple cards and view all balances and transactions at once, without having to type in the number of each card every time
- MyPrepaidBalance cards can’t be used at ATMs — only a retail point of sale
Cards via MyPrepaidBalance are branded as “debit” cards, but they do not have a 4 digit PIN number associated with them, so customers will need to select the “credit” option when they make a purchase in a retail store, and sign for their purchase like they would with a credit card.
MyPrepaidBalance cards are for United States use only, and can’t be used in any other country. They will work in US territories like Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, the Northern Mariana Islands, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Create Prepaid Balance Account
Toyota Talent Link
- Apply online at designated webpage
- Undergraduate programs offered
Work force members that are looking for a fresh start may want to put some serious consideration into Toyota. To learn more about the company and apply for a job, applicants will need to go directly to the Toyota Talent Link page.
- Applicants can complete a basic job search by selecting a job field, location, and organization
- Open positions will appear on the search page and can be sorted by posting date, job title, and location (user can also choose how many results per page to display)
- An advanced search is offered to help applicants hone in on the type of job they are looking for
- Applicants that have logged in can search for jobs matching their profile
- Once the desired job posting is located applicants will need to login to complete the application
Job seekers that are fresh out of college can search with confidence as Toyota offers many undergraduate programs to help former students break into the work force. Undergraduates that are looking for a position will want to click on the Undergraduate Programs tab posted on the Toyota Talent Link page. After clicking the link applicants will be able to browse a list of open programs in order to find the opportunity that best suits their needs. For further details about each open program applicants can click the Learn More button. Applicants that have found a program they are interested in can move forward by clicking on the Apply Now button.
Toyota Motor Corporation is a worldwide automotive manufacturer operating in Japan, North America, Europe, Asia, Central and South America, Oceania, and Africa. The company was founded in 1933 and is headquartered in Toyota City, Japan. To reach out to Toyota Motor Corporation headquarters customers can write to 1 Toyota-cho Toyota City, 471-8571 or call 81 565 28 2121.