Fornite Android Download: A Quick How to Guide
- Users can scan a QR code to bring up the download
- The download is also available at the mobile site
- Users can check their devices for compatibility
It only stands to reason that one of today’s most popular games should be available on Android. For instance, what would Fornite be without the ability to play anytime and anywhere from a mobile Android device? Fortunately, we no longer have to answer this question thanks to the now available Fornite Android download. Those who are sitting at a desktop computer can begin by going to the download page and scanning the QR code with their phone. Meanwhile, those who would rather skip a step can go directly to the mobile version of the download page and select the Epic Games or Samsung options.
Thanks, but why should I play Fornite on my phone?
- Imagine how much less boring waiting in line for an appointment will become
- It’s comforting to know that you can play no matter where or WHEN you’re located
- Impress your friends with your Battle Royale skills at a big party or modest get together
- Can you really call yourself a TRUE Fornite fan without the ability to play on your phone?
- Is there a better way to “break the ice” when meeting someone for the first time?
Once the user completes the download they will need to allow some security permissions in order to finish the installation process (speaking of security, check out the Fortnite 2FA process). By the way, those who aren’t sure whether their device is compatible can click the link posted below the download buttons to find out.
More on the Fornite Android Download
- Android players are only matched up against other mobile players (seems reasonable)
- Bluetooth headsets work on Android for audio usage but not for voice chat (fair enough)
- Those who try to use a mouse or keyboard on Android will be removed from their match
- Epic recommends that players have the Android operating system 8.0 or higher
Those with questions about the Fornite Android download can try searching through the FAQs posted at the bottom of the mobile download page. Meanwhile, those with general questions for Epic can try contacting the company’s offices in Cary, NC.
Epic Games Corporate Contact Information
- 620 Crossroads Blvd., Cary, NC 27518
Can’t get enough Fornite?
How to Begin the Woods Feedback Web Survey
- Customers will need to confirm the store they bought from
- The survey requires customers to enter the date of purchase
- Customers can review a full copy of the rules before starting
Supermarkets are well-known for providing great customer service. However, any supermarket that wants to take their service to the next level should be prepared to receive feedback from its customers. For instance, Woods Supermarket is now taking customer opinions through the Woods Feedback Web survey. In order to begin the survey, customers must first select which store they visited or ordered from (the survey is for both in-store purchases and to-go orders). Once the customer selects the location they must proceed to enter the date of visit/purchase before moving on to the survey.
Thanks! But why should I bother providing feedback??
- For starters, customers who take the survey will be entered for a chance to win $100
- The store may take action based on your opinions, thus making your next visit better!
- It only takes a few minutes (less time than watching the show case on Price is Right)
Upon completion of the survey, the customer will have the chance to provide entry information and receive 1 entry to the sweepstakes. The sweepstakes will choose 2 winners per month, each of which will receive a $100 Woods gift card. Additionally, customers may only receive 1 entry per survey and can only take 1 survey per day.
More on the Woods Feedback Web Survey Sweeps
- Winners cannot redeem their prize for cash (just buy some groceries)
- The sweepstakes will hold the drawings around the first of each month
- Whoever wins will receive notice via email or a phone call (so be alert!)
- Has a similar set up as the Barnes and Noble Feedback survey
By the way, customers can also take the survey over the phone by calling 866-203-1995. Meanwhile, those who want to skip the survey entirely can still enter the sweepstakes by sending a request to the sponsor the sweepstakes (those thinking about doing this may want to consider re-reading the 2nd section of this write-up).
Sponsor of the Woods Feedback Web Survey Sweeps
- Retail Feedback Group
- PO Box 776, East Northport, NY 11731
Another Feedback Opportunity
Bank of America SB Cash Rewards 123 Offer: How to Apply
- Customers can apply by going to the page shown on the offer
- The application should only take between 5 and 10 minutes
- Applicants can use the FAQs or chat feature for assistance
A new credit card can reward its cardholders in more ways than one. For example, those who sign up for the Bank of America Business Advantage Mastercard can receive cash back on every day purchases. In addition to the cash back, those who received the Bank of America SB Cash Rewards mail offer can now also get a $200 statement credit. In order to begin, applicants must go to the offer page and enter the name of their business. Once the applicant enters the name of the business they can go ahead and fill out the rest of the application.
More on the Bank of America SB Cash Rewards 123 Offer
- Cardholders must spend at least $500 in the first 60 days to get the $200 credit
- The card earns 3% at gas stations, 2% at restaurants, and 1% on all other purchases
- Business Advantage Relationship Clients can get rewards bonuses on purchases
- The card has ZERO annual fee and ZERO APR on the first 9 billing cycles (SWEET)
- In additional to restaurants, the card also earns 3% at office supply stores
Please note that Business Advantage Relationship Clients earn bonuses based on their enrolled tier. For instance, those enrolled in the Gold tier earn 25% while those enrolled in the Platinum or Platinum Honors tiers earn 50% and 75% respectively. Additionally, cardholders can redeem the rewards they earn as a credit, a check, or as a cash despot into a Bank of America checking or savings account (seems like the statement credit is usually the easiest way to go).
Those with questions about the card can try reviewing the FAQs provided with the online application. In additional to the FAQs, cardholders can also take advantage of the handy chat feature (it’s always nice to avoid picking up the phone!). Finally, customers with general questions can try reaching Bank of America customer service by phone or through the mail.
Bank of America Customer Service
- PO Box 25118, Tampa, FL 33633-0900
Another Card from Bank of America
Using Your Bank of America CSL Plasma Card
- Cardholders can go online to activate their cards for use
- Bank of America provides a mobile app for convergence
- Cardholders are able to login to manage an account
Those who have donated with CSL Plasma likely understand just how convenient the prepaid Bank of America CSL Plasma Debit Card is. For instance, those who have received a card for the first time can quickly activate it online. Once at the activation page, cardholders can click the Activate My Card tab to be directed to a new page. In order to begin activation, cardholders must enter their card number before clicking the Continue button to proceed. Meanwhile, those who have already activated the card can login with a username and password to manage their account.
More on the Bank of America CSL Plasma Card
- Cardholders will receive funds on the card IMMEDIATELY after each time they donate
- When it comes to spending, cardholders can use it anywhere Visa debit is accepted
- The card can make purchases online, by phone, or at stores (pretty much covers it!)
- Cardholders can even pull cash out by using the card at an ATM (very surprising)
- The card IS NOT a line of credit (unlike the Menard’s Capital One card)
By the way, those who want to make the act of managing their card even easier can click the icons located at the activation page to download the card’s mobile app. Once the user downloads the app they can use it to complete a variety of common tasks (it sure beats logging into the actual site every time you want to check a balance!).
What can I do with the Bank of America CSL Plasma Card App?
- Find Out Your Balance – Because knowing how much is left is of the utmost importance
- Check Transactions – It’s always nice to see exactly what you’re spending your money on
- Security – Those who lose the card can turn it off (don’t let a stranger empty your funds!)
- Alerts – Set an alert so you know the EXACT MOMENT a fresh payment hits the ledger
While on the topic of the mobile app, it should be mentioned that cardholders can use the app to set up an easy biometric login that uses fingerprints or facial recognition. However, those who choose not to get the app must continue to login online to manage an account.
Those with questions can try reviewing the FAQs located at the bottom of the card activation page. In additional to the FAQs, cardholders can get help by reaching out to Cardholder Services by phone, mail, or email.
Bank of America CSL Plasma Cardholder Services
- PO Box 8488, Gray, TN 37615-8488
Another Card to Consider
How to Sign Up for Hilton Honors Points Unlimited
- Hilton Honors members can register after logging in
- New members must register before entering the promotion
- The promotion provides Frequently Asked Questions
As must savvy travelers well know, points earned from staying a favorite hotel can be quite valuable. Perhaps, that’s why so many folks are jumping in on this year’s Hilton Honors Points Unlimited Promotion. In order to begin registration, Hilton Honors Members must go to the online entry page and login with a Hilton Honors number or username. Meanwhile, those who aren’t registered for Hilton Honors must sign up for an account before entering the promotion (don’t worry it’s free and only takes a few minutes).
A Look Inside the Hilton Honors Points Unlimited Promotion
- Once registered, members will earn 2,000 points for each stay at a Hilton property
- Members will also earn 10,000 points for every 5 stays (on top of the 2,000 per stay!)
- Alternatively, members will earn the 10,000 for every 10 nights (instead of the 5 stays)
- Members can earn the 10,000 bonus points an unlimited amount of times (rack ’em up!)
Members can review the full details of the promotion by clicking the Frequently Asked Questions link located at the bottom of the registration page. In addition to the FAQs, the promotion also provides a copy of its Terms & Conditions at the bottom of the page.
So what can I use all these points on?
- Free Stays – Use those freshly earned points to get much deserved free night’s stay
- Exclusive Experiences – Members can use points to bid on an experience (good luck!)
- Amazon – Those with an Amazon account can use the points to shop (VERY convenient)
- Please note that members can pool their points with friends and family (work together!)
By the way, the Hilton Honors Points Unlimited Promotion only stays live until May 5th, 2019 (so better start earning!) Meanwhile those who want to see where they can earn points can click the icons posted at the registration page (appears to be all of the Hilton brands). Those with questions about the promotion can call 800-548-8690 for assistance.
Hilton Honors General Questions Phone Number
- 800-4HONORS (800-446-6677)
Speaking of new promotions…..
Fan Beat Golf Channel $1 Million Challenge: How to Play
- Participants can play using the app or at the entry page
- The contest requires an email address or Facebook profile
- There are 4 Promotion Period Tournaments available
The sweepstakes game is getting SERIOUS. Fresh off the heals of the recent release of the incredibly lucrative Shop Play Win promotion, Fan Beat has come to the table with a challenge that could award a $1 MILLION Grand Prize (please take a moment to wrap your mind around THAT). In order to enter, participants can either download the Fan Beat app or go to the online entry page. Once signed up, the participant can then begin answering questions. For each question answered the participant will receive 1 entry to the Instant Win drawing (regardless of whether it’s right or wrong!).
Thanks, but let’s get back to the $1 Million please.
- The participants must answer all questions correctly during a single enter period
- Those who do will receive all (or a portion) of the $1 Million Grand Prize (BOOM!)
- The total number of questions must be no fewer than 20 (it’s not gonna be easy!)
- Whoever wins will receive the prize as a 40 year annuity (sorry no brief case of cash)
- Alternatively, the winner may choose to receive the prize as a lump sum of $600k
By the way, there are many other prizes available in addition to the $1 Million. For instance, some of the highlights include an Epic Flash Driver, an Apex full iron set, a Toulon Design Putter, and an Epic Flash Fairway Wood (just to name a few).
While on the topic of prizes, it should be mentioned that they must be claimed by the end of 2019. Those who don’t claim their prize by the end of the year will forfeit their winnings (so don’t get caught snoozin!). Additionally, the contest awards all prizes AS IS (no warranties or guarantees).
Operator of the Fan Beat Golf Channel $1 Million Challenge
- FanBeat, Inc.
- 2221 Peachtree Rd NW
- Suite D-347, Atlanta, GA, 30309
Just because we know you’re hungry for more……
Omni Good Housekeeping Sweepstakes
- Participants can receive a free magazine when entering
- The sweepstakes accepts entries at the registration page
- Registration without the free magazine is available
It seems like Good Housekeeping has been a bit quiet on the sweepstakes front for some time. Fortunately, the magazine has broken that silence wide open with the release of the new Omni Orlando Sweepstakes. The promotion is currently taking entries and is set to dole out a 4 night trip for 4 to the beautiful Omni Orlando Resort (considering the name of the sweepstakes it sure would be weird if the trip was to any other destination). In order to enter, participants must go to the online registration page and complete the entry form. Once the participant completes the form they can decide whether or not to sign up for offers from Omni before submitting their entry.
More on the Omni Good Housekeeping Sweepstakes
- The sweepstakes runs for 2 months from February 1st, 2019 through March 31st, 2019
- This is NOT a multiple entry sweepstakes (there’s only 1 entry per person so good luck!)
- The sweepstakes will draw the name of the prize winner on or around April 1st, 2019
- Whoever wins will receive notice of their victory within 1 month of the contest’s end
- The Approximate Retail Value of the trip to Omni Orlando Resort comes to $5,575.00
As with pretty much every Good Housekeeping sweepstakes (or any other Hearst Magazine sweeps for that matter), the Omni Orlando Sweepstakes provides participants a free copy of the magazine at entry. Those who like what they read can opt to receive a year’s subscription for 85% off the newsstand price. Meanwhile, those who only want the free copy can simply mark the bill as “cancel”. On the other hand, those who don’t even want to free copy can click the link above the registration form to sign up for the sweepstakes without receiving the incentive.
Sponsor of the Omni Good Housekeeping Sweepstakes
- Hearst Magazine Media, Inc.
- 300 W. 57th St., New York, NY 10019
Want another chance to win??
How to Play the Doritos Flamin’ Hot Streak
- Participants can begin the initial “streak” with a code from a Doritos bag
- The sweepstakes allows participants to keep their streaks alive by playing
- Participants can review the Official Rules or FAQs for help with questions
Promotions that require participants to enter a special code are already incredibly popular (such as the Snap On Dream Drive promotion). However, when a promotion does this AND encourages daily participation, mere popularity can quickly morph into outright HYSTERIA. For example, the new Doritos Flamin’ Hot Streak promotion allows entry to those who have obtained a code after purchasing a bag of Doritos. But the fun doesn’t end there. In order to keep a “streak” alive, participants must come back each day to make another play. Those who do so can keep playing off the same initial code until the end of the promotion. However, those who miss a day must obtain another code and restart their streak.
WOW! Tell me more about this Doritos Flamin’ Hot Streak!
- The game begins on February 11th, 2019 and stays open through April 7th, 2019
- Participants can use Snap Chat to enter or go directly to the online entry page
- First time players will need to create an account before starting their hot streak
- The promotion includes 1 Grand Prizes and well over 200 Instant Win Prizes
After making a play, the participant will find out whether they have won an Instant Win Prize immediately (that’s why they call it “instant” folks). Meanwhile, the Grand Prize is a bit more suspenseful. The promotion will decide the $5,000 Grand Prize winner in a random drawing from among all eligible entries on or around April 9th, 2019. Please note that the promotion will award the $5,000 via wire transfer or with a check (if it’s a check let’s hope it’s one of those massive ones that takes two armfuls to carry!).
So what about those Instant Win Prizes??
- Instant Win Prizes in the Doritos Flamin’ Hot Streak promotion come from 4 levels
- All instant prizes are digital gift cards with level 1 the lowest value and 4 the highest
- Level 1 value is $50, Level 2 value is $100, Level 3 value is $200, and Level 4 is $500
- Please note that the 14 Level 4 prizes don’t get put into play until day 43 of the game!
While on the topic of prizes, it’s worth mentioning that there is a limit of 1 Instant Win Prize per person per day (not one of those “one and done” promotions). Meanwhile, whoever wins the Grand Prize will receive notice via the email address used to register. Finally, the total value of all prizes available in the promotion comes to a spicy $40,000.
Participants with questions about the promotion can try clicking the Official Rules link found at the bottom of the entry page. In addition to the rules, the promotion also provides a convenient FAQ list to help answer questions.
Doritos Flamin’ Hot Streak Sponsor
- Frito-Lay, Inc.
- 7701 Legacy Drive
- Plano, TX 75024-4099
Enter Your Code & Start the Streak!
Another Active Frito-Lay Promotion
Enter the Snap On Dream Drive Sweepstakes (Here’s How)
- Participants can enter using the code from the card they received
- Participants earn entry codes by making payments on an account
- The sweepstakes provides a complete online copy of its rules
Making an on-time payment is a rewarding task in and of itself. However, the reward becomes a whole lot sweeter when there’s some extra incentive added to the mix. For instance, Snap-On customers who make payments on their account in accordance to their payment schedule can now receive a chance to win a whopping $30,000 in auction vouchers through the Snap-On Dream Drive Sweepstakes. In order to enter, the customer must take the code found on the card received from their sales representative and go to the online entry page. Once at the entry page, the customer can enter the code and complete registration.
Snap On Dream Drive Sweepstakes: Inside the Rules
- The sweepstakes begins on January 21st, 2019 and comes to an end on March 15th
- Participants must be customers of a participating Snap-On franchisee or sales rep
- There is a total of 3 Grand Prizes, each of which include $30,000 in auction vouchers
- In addition to the Grand Prizes, the sweepstakes is also awarding 62 First Prizes
Each of the 62 First Prizes are a KRSC46 Flip-Lid Roll Cart that’s loaded with a bounty of Snap-On hand tools. Participants can review the full details of both the Grand and First Prizes by clicking the Official Rules link found at the entry page. Once inside the rules, the participant can scroll to section 7 to read about the prizes (please note there is a separate set of rules for the Grand and First Prizes).
More on the Snap On Dream Drive Sweepstakes
- There is NO LIMIT to the amount of entries a participant can make during the promotion
- Each eligible entry card code must apply to separate payments made by the participant
- Participants can request a list of the winners by writing to the Sponsor of the promotion
- Sure to be one of the year’s most popular games (along with the Shop Play Win game)
By the way, participants can also enter the sweepstakes by sending a 3 X 5 inch index card to the Sponsor. In order to be eligible, the card must contain the participant’s name, address, phone number, and email address along with the first and last name of participant’s franchisee or sales representative. Please note that it is necessary for participants to hand write all of the required information (no photocopies allowed!).
Snap On Dream Drive Sweepstakes
- Snap-on Tools Company LLC
- 2801 80th St., Kenosha, Wisconsin, 53143
Enter to Win
How about another chance to win?
How to Play the Oreo IWG (Instant Win Game)
- Participants can sign up at the online registration page
- The promotion allows for multiple entries (always nice)
- An online copy of the Official Rules is available
When it comes to overall excitement, an Instant Win Game is hard to beat. Unlike a normal sweepstakes, the Instant Win Game format does not include a random drawing to select its winner. Instead, the Instant Win Game delivers on what it promises in its name: INSTANT results. For example, the new Oreo IWG is now open and allows players to find out whether or not they have won a prize right after playing. Those who like the idea of immediate action can begin by going to the registration page and signing up with a name and email address.
The Finer Details of the Oreo IWG
- The game runs for about a month from February 9th, 2019 through March 6th
- The promotion will award a total of 20 Grand Prize “Oreos for a Year” packages
- In addition to the Grand Prizes, there are also 30 First Prize Oreo “Swag Boxes”
- $7,650 is the total Approximate Retail Value of all available prizes in the game
- The game follows a similar format as the Reese’s Go for Three promotion
It’s worth mentioning that participants can play the Oreo IWG every day. In order to make another play, the participant must login to their account with the email they provided when signing up. Once logged in, the game can be played again for another chance at winning one of the 50 available prizes. However, those who end up winning a prize won’t have much incentive for coming back as there is a limit of 1 prize per person.
By the way, participants must check a box to confirm they agree to the Official Rules of the contest before entering. Participants who want to make good on this pledge can click the Official Rules link to bring up an online copy. In addition to the rules agreement, participants can also check an optional box to sign up to receive offers from the Sponsor of the promotion.
Oreo IWG Sponsor
- Mondelez Global, LLC
- 100 Deforest Ave.
- East Hanover, NJ 07936-2813
Play the Game
Check Out One of the BIGGEST Promotions of the Year