Claim It TN
- Search database for unclaimed property in Tennessee
- Complete search with name or Property ID number
- Adobe Reader software is needed to view and print claim form
Tennesseans that have a feeling that they are owed money (but do not know where to start the search to find what is rightfully theirs) will want to check out Claim It TN. This online search portal is provided by the Unclaimed Property Division of the Tennessee Treasury Department to help residents search for unclaimed property that was turned over to the state. The Claim It TN search database is great for customers that think they may have missed a paycheck from an employer or former employer.
How do I confirm if there is any cash out there waiting for me?
- The first thing Tennesseans will need to do in order to claim their cash is pull up a web browser and go directly to the Claim It TN search page
- Once at the search page users will need complete a search by using an owner name or Property ID number
- When searching by using an owner name users will need to enter their last name or a business name in the search field
- To search with a Property ID number users will need to enter the number into the provided search field
- All users will need to enter a visual code to prove they are not a robot before hitting the Search button
Tennesseans that have found some money from the Claim It TN search will need to make sure they have the latest version of Adobe Reader as it is required to view and print the associated claim form. Users that do not have the latest version of Adobe Reader can download it directly from a link provided on the Claim It TN search page.
Cheddars Tell CV
- Complete customer satisfaction survey for a chance to win $300 in cash
- Survey can be completed online at designated survey page
Diners who have recently eaten at a Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen should refrain from throwing away their receipts as they could be worth a whopping $300! When taking a closer look at the receipt customers will see that they have been provided with information on how to complete the Cheddar’s guest survey for a chance to win $300 in cash. To get started with the survey diners will need to go directly to the Cheddars Tell CV page. Once at the survey page diners will need to enter the name of their server and the 16 digit survey code to get started on answering questions. Participants that are having trouble locating the server name and survey code can refer to the image of a receipt conveniently posted on the Cheddars Tell CV page that shows exactly where the information is located.
Some valuable information for customers to be aware of before they take a shot at the $300 in cash:
- The survey sweepstakes begins on January 5th, 2016 and runs throughout the year until December 31st, 2016
- To be eligible participants must be legal residents of the United States or District of Columbia and be at least the age of majority in their state of residence
- To enter without making a purchase participants will need to send a mail request to Customer Satisfaction Survey 90 Rockwood Place, Rochester, NY 14610.
- There will be a $300 cash prize awarded each month after a random drawing by an independent judging organization
- Participants can request a winners listed by writing to Cheddar’s Casual Café Guest Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Winners List Request, 300 State Street, Suite 402, Rochester, NY 14614
Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen offers customers made from scratch meals using natural and simple ingredients. The restaurant currently has over 150 locations located across the United States with headquarters located in Irving, Texas. To reach Cheddar’s headquarters customers can write to 2900 Ranch Trail Irving, TX 75063 or call 214-596-6700.
- Students can login to designated survey page to participate
- Login help available including username and password recovery
- Free webinars, online courses, program implementation, and trainer certification available
Concerned students that would like to do their part in the fight against bullying can now take part in the Olweus Bullying Questionnaire (OBQ Survey). To get started participants will need to pull up a web browser and go directly to the OBQ Survey page. After arriving at the survey page students will need to login by entering their username and password into the provided entry fields.
Can I still complete the OBQ Survey if I forgot my username and password?
- Students can retrieve their user name and password by clicking the link provided on the survey page
- Students will need to enter their email address in the provided field and then hit the Resend Password button to have their login information resent
- It is important for students to note that usernames are NOT case-sensitive while passwords ARE case sensitive
- If login issues persist students can send an email to BullyingReports@hazeldenbettyford.org (emails will need to include Online OBQ in the subject line)
The Olweus Bullying Prevention Program is long-term program for change involving program components at the school level, community level, classroom level, and individual level. The program is backed by 35 years of research and worldwide implementation. To assist administrators in the fight against bullying, the Olweus Bullying Prevention Program offers free webinars, online courses, program implementation, and trainer certification. For more information about the program interested individuals can pick up the phone and dial 651-213-4654.
- Enter scratch off code to see if a prize has been won instantly
- Register for a chance at the $10,000 Grand Prize
Customers that have received a fresh hair cut at Sport Clips and have come away with a Scratch & Win ticket for the MVP Moment Maker promotion can enter the code from the ticket online to see if they are an instant prize winner. To find if a prize has been won, participants will need to hop on the internet and cruise over to the MVP Moment entry page. Once at the entry page customers will need to fill in their first name, last name, phone number, email address, and the code from the Scratch & Win ticket. Once all of the information is entered participants will need to click the Submit Registration button to find out if they have won a prize. Customers that have come up empty-handed on the instant win prize can hopefully fight back the depression with the knowledge that they could still win a whopping $10,000 through the sweepstakes portion of the MVP Moment Maker promotion.
Important information regarding the sweepstakes portion of the MVP Moment Maker promotion:
- The sweepstakes is open only to individuals who are living within the United States and District of Columbia and are also legal residents
- Entrants must be at least 18 years of age at the time of entry
- Participants can enter between 12:00:00 AM ET on February 22nd, 2016, through 4:59:59 PM ET on March 31st, 2016
- There will be a total of 4 Grand Prizes awarded (1. $10,000 2. $7,500 3. $5,000 4. $2,500)
- The Grand Prizes will be drawn on or around April 15th, 2016 by an independent judging organization
Entrants that want to see for themselves who won the prizes can send a request letter to Sport Clips MVP Moment Maker Promotion Winners, PO Box 3000, Georgetown, TX 78627. All winners list requests will need to be received by May 30th, 2016. Entrants that would like to contact Sport Clips headquarters by phone can dial (512) 869-1201.
T-Mobile Value Card Check Balance
- Check T-Mobile Value Card account balance with expedited process
- Username and password recovery assistance available
- First time users must complete card registration process
T-Mobile Value Card users can now quickly check their account balance and activity online through an expedited login process. To access the needed information cardholders will need to go directly to the T-Mobile Value Card Check Balance page and enter their card number, security code, and T-Mobile phone number into the provided fields and then click the Continue button. Users that require more extensive account information will need to login with a username and password for full account access.
Username and Password Recovery
- Cardholders that have forgotten their usernames will need to enter their card number, security code, and postal code to begin the recovery process
- Cardholders that cannot find their passwords will only need to enter their username and postal code to begin the recovery
- Links to the recovery options can be found through the T-Mobile Value Card Check Balance page
- Completing a captcha to prove humanity will be required for users to recovery both their username and password
First time users will need to register their cards before gaining online account access. To start the registration process cardholders will need to enter their 16 digit card number, security code found on the back of the card, and T-Mobile phone number. A link to the card registration process can be found through the T-Mobile Value Card Check Balance page.
T-Mobile US Inc. is a mobile communications provider servicing the United States, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. The company was founded in 1994 and has headquarters located in Bellevue, Washington. Customers that would like to reach T-Mobile headquarters by mail can write to 12920 SE 38th Street Bellevue, WA 98006. To reach the company’s headquarters by phone customers can dial 425-378-4000.
TooJays Listens SMG
- Complete survey online at designated survey page
- Survey participants will be entered for a chance to win a $300 Visa Gift Card
TooJay’s Deli patrons now have the opportunity to voice their opinion in regards to their most recent dining experience through the use of an online survey. In order to complete the survey, customers will need to go directly to the TooJays Listens SMG page. Once at the survey page customers can get started by pulling out the receipt from their most recent visit and entering the store number, transaction number, date of purchase, and time of purchase. Customers having a hard time locating the required information can refer to the receipt image posted conveniently on the TooJays Listens SMG page. After the survey has been completed customers will be awarded with an entry into the TooJay’s Restaurants Customer Feedback Sweepstakes.
Some key sweepstakes information for participants to be aware of:
- There will be one prize of a $300 Visa Gift Card awarded each month through a random drawing
- The drawings will begin on or about February 22nd, 2016 and end on December 31st, 2016
- Customers that do not have a receipt to but still want to enter will need to send a request to PO Box 2242 Framingham, MA 01703-2242
- The contest is open to legal residents of the United States including the District of Columbia that are at least 18 years old at the time of entry
- The complete TooJay’s Restaurants Customer Feedback Sweepstakes rules can be found through a link posted on the TooJays Listens SMG
Participants that want to see for themselves who won all of the prizes can fire off a letter to TooJay’s Restaurants Customer Feedback Sweepstakes Winners List PO Box 2242 Framingham, MA 01703-2242. To cut to the chase and contact TooJay’s by phone customers can dial 561-659-9011.
- Application process can be completed online
- Login credential recovery assistance provided
- Dressbarn contact phone number is available
Individuals who are looking to dive head first into a new career may want to give some consideration to the idea of filling out an application for a position at Dressbarn. Those who are done considering and are ready to take the necessary steps towards an exciting new career can begin the application process by going to the Dressbarn Careers page and clicking the Apply Now button. After clicking the button users can search job openings and apply online once a desired position is found. First time visitors to the Dressbarn Careers page will be asked to create a new account before proceeding with the application. Those who that have already created a profile can login by entering an email along with an account password.
But what if I forgot my login info??
Users who want to take a proactive approach to finding the right job can create a search agent online that will send notification of any new openings that match their preferred interests. Those who do not want to apply to any one specific job can submit their resumes online after logging into the Dressbarn Careers page.
Dressbarn is a clothing retail company with over 800 stores across the United States. The company was founded in 1962 and is part of the Ascena Retail Group, Inc. family. Those who have questions for the company can try calling Dressbarn’s toll-free contact phone number.
Dressbarn Contact Number
Empower Retirement Participant
- Gain access to account online through designated login page
- New user registration available through link on login page
- Reset username and password
Empower Retirement participants can now gain access to their accounts online through the Empower Retirement Participant login page. Once at the login page participants will see a box with fields that require a username and password to be entered. After the required information is entered participants will need to hit the Sign In button to gain access to their account.
What if I do not have a user name or password?
- Empower Retirement Participants that have yet to register an account for online use will need to click the Register button
- Participants that do not have a PIN will need to their social security number, zip code, last name, date of birth, and the numeric portion of their address to get started
- Participants that already have a PIN will only need to enter their social security number and PIN to get started with the registration process
Participants having problems getting into their account will want to click on the Login Help? link found on the Empower Retirement Participant login page. After clicking the link users will be directed to a new page where a social security number, zip code, last name, date of birth, and the numeric portion of the address will need to be entered to start the password and username recovery process.
Empower Retirement represents the retirement products and services offered by Great-West Life & Annuity Insurance Company. Users that have questions about the products or services offered through Empower Retirement can reach out to a Participant Services Representative by dialing 855-756-4738. To reach Great-West Life & Annuity Insurance Company headquarters by mail participants can write to 8525 E. Orchard Road, 10T3 Greenwood Village, CO 80111.
Make My Trip My Wallet
- Use booking refunds to make purchases
Travelers having a hard time managing their travel refunds can hopefully gain some much needed stress relief with the Make My Trip My Wallet account. With this handy account customers can use their booking refunds to make quick purchases in the future through the Make My Trip checkout page.
How do I book a trip using Make My Trip My Wallet?
- Customers will need to select the option Cancel & Refund to My Wallet when cancelling a booking in order to add money to their account
- When making a new booking customers will need to hit the My Wallet option on the payment page
- Customers that do not have to enough money in their account to cover the booking will need to pay the balance using another form of payment
While the refund and purchase processes seem easy enough, some customers may be wondering if there is any advantage to getting refunds and making purchases through their Make My Trip My Wallet account. It turns out there are quite a few advantages customers should enjoy:
- Customers will not have to wait around for their refund to arrive by snail mail as refunds requested to My Wallet are instant
- When making a booking customers will not have to fumble around entering their credit card information as the cash will be ready to roll for an instant purchase
- My Wallet users can look forward to many exclusive offers
- Customers will not have to stress out about a transaction being declined as My Wallet transactions have a 100% success rate
Make My Trip is India’s leading online travel company offering a variety of products such as air tickets, holiday packages, and hotel bookings. The company was founded in 2002 and has offices located throughout India.
Peoples Bank Net 150 CHK
- Receive up to $150 in bonuses when signing up for a new account
Individuals looking for a new bank will want to consider earning some bonus cash by going with Peoples Bank. Right now when customers open a new account they will be eligible for bonuses up to a whopping $150 through the People Bank Net 150 CHK offer. To receive the max bonus customers will need to complete 3 tasks whereupon they will receive $50 for each:
- After opening the account customers will need to establish direct deposit with a minimum monthly deposit amount of at least $200
- Customers will need to pay at least one bill using Peoples Bank’s online bill payment service
- For the last $50 bonus customers will need to make a Peoples Bank VISA Check Card signature-based transaction of $50 or more
It is important for customers to note that all activities must occur within 45 days of opening the account to qualify for the bonus offers. Once the bonus is confirmed it will be paid in the form of a statement credit after the 45 day period and may take up to 2 statement cycles to show up in the account. To get started on taking advantage of the People Bank Net 150 CHK offer, customers will need to go directly to the offer page and click the Open An Account Today button.
Customers that would like to reach out to Peoples Bank can fire a letter off to Codorus Valley Corporate Center 105 Leader Heights Road York, PA 17403. To reach the bank by phone customers can dial (717) 846-1970.