Benefits EHI Portal: Account Login & Registration
- Existing users can login with an Employee ID and password
- New users must register for online account access (simple)
- The portal provides online password recovery assistance
A quality Health & Welfare Benefits plan is at the heart of many great occupations. Therefore, it’s only reasonable for a company to make sure employees have easy access to such a plan. It’s safe to say that Enterprise Holdings employees are well covered in this area. For instance, employees who require access to the Benefits EHI portal need only enter an Employee ID and password to login. Meanwhile, employees who need to create a new account can enjoy an easy registration process. The Benefits EHI portal allows employees to begin registration by first verifying their identity. Employees can take care of this step by simply entering an Employee ID, last 4 digits of their SSN, home zip code, and date of birth.
Enterprise Holdings Careers
- The company has given 14,744 internal promotion since the start of 2018
- Careers are available with all 3 brands: Enterprise, Alamo, and National
- The company offers the Management Training program for future leaders
- Additional benefits include things such as discounts and adoption assistance
In addition to verifying identity for a new Benefits EHI account, employees must do the same to reset a password. In order to do so, the user must first click the Reset/Forgot? link. After clicking the link an Employee ID, last 4 digits of a SSN, home zip code, and date of birth can be entered to initiate a password reset. On the other hand, users who can’t remember an Employee ID must reach out to their local HR Department (sorry doesn’t look like online recovery is available).
Benefits Central support is available at 855-434-4236 between the hours of 8 AM and 6 PM CT Monday through Friday.
Enterprise Holdings Headquarters Contact Information
- 600 Corporate Park Dr.
- Saint Louis, Missouri 63105
More Employee Benefits Content