YBR LSC Communications Employee Benefits
Got a User ID and password? You’re in good shape then!
Go ahead and enter your credentials at the login screen to sign into your benefits account.
New user? You’ll need to follow the steps to create an account.
Questions about the portal? Click the ? icon to bring up a handy set of FAQs.
You can also use the virtual assistance at www.ybr.com/lsc.
Any employee knows that benefits are an important part of the gig. However, managing them isn’t always a walk in the park (or even a jog for that matter!). Therefore, it’s always a good idea for a companies to make the employee benefits experience as pleasant as possible. That said, it appears LSC is on the right track!
A Few More Notes About www.ybr.com/lsc
- You’ll need to enter your date of birth and last 4 of the ssn to restore a User ID or password
- Additionally, you’ll need to enter this information if yo’re a new user and creating an account for the first time
- Wanna let someone know how you REALLY feel about the experience? Click that Feedback link at the bottom right hand side of the page!
By the way, many of the most common questions about the portal can be answered by reading the FAQs. For instance, you can find out about password requirements, security questions, and tips for protecting your computer.
Didn’t see what ya need in the FAQs? Don’t sweat it! Just call the LCS Benefits Center for further assistance. Please note that they’re open between 8 AM and 5 PM CST Monday through Friday (don’t wanna waste time calling if nobody’s home!).
LCS Benefits Center Phone Number
More Benefits-Related Content
Your Benefits Resources Brenntag Employees
My Workday Citi Trends Employee Portal
- Provides quick and easy online access for employees
- Online password assistance is available
- Need further assistance? Citi Trends Help Desk can help with questions
- Times when the portal is down are provided at www.myworkday.com/cititrends
It’s always nice to keep up with the trends. For instance, Citi Trends is now using the increasingly popular My Workday network. So, let’s see how it all works.
In order to login to your account, you’ll need to enter your username and password. However, this may not work if you arrive when the system is down for maintenance. To find out when this happens, simply take a glance at the right bottom corner of the screen for the next scheduled maintenance period (and make a mental note not to come back during that time!).
Additional Features at www.myworkday.com/cititrends
- Tired of your old password? Why not change it up a bit!
- In order to do so, click the Change Password link below the login fields
- Next, enter your username, old password, and new password
- Finally, click the Submit button once you’ve come up with a solid one
By the way, you can get help is you’re struggling to access the portal. To do so simply call the Citi Trends Help Desk at 800-605-8173 (again, make sure the portal is not under maintenance before wasting your time with a phone call!).
About Citi Trends
Did you know Citi Trends is publicly traded?? Yep, i’ts listed on the NASDAQ under CTRN.
When it comes to employment, the company provides jobs to nearly 6,000 folks across 31 states.
There are now 550 stores (merchandise comes from almost 2,000 different vendors!).
Headquarters are located in Savannah, GA. Here’s the address!
Citi Trends Headquarters Address
- 102 Fahm Street, Savannah, Georgia 31401
More from Workday
Calling all Red Robin employees! My Workday Red Robin is waiting.
Well Works For You Login
- Easy online access using a username and password
- You’ll need to register before you can login (of course)
- Forget your stuff? Don’t fret. Account recovery help is available
- You can access the portal in both English and Spanish
- Apps are also available at www.wellworksforyoulogin.com
Wellness at the workplace is an ever increasing priority in today’s modern business culture. And rightfully so. One such way companies are now promoting such a culture is through the innovative Wellworks For You. For instance, you can login to access programs to help you eat better, exercise, and much more. In order to do so, visit the portal’s login page and enter your username and password.
But what if I’m having trouble logging in at www.wellworksforyoulogin.com?
First things first, make sure you’ve already created an account! If not, you’ll need to register before you can access the service.
Forget your username? No problem! Just click the link and enter your email address to begin the recovery process (easier than eating cake in the rain – whatever that means!).
What about your password? Just like recovering a username, you’ll need to enter your email address to proceed.
Note on creating a new account: Please have your Company ID ready as it’s the first thing you’ll need :D.
Finally, you can also down the Wellworks For You apps directly from the login page. In order to do so, click the icons that appear at the bottom of your screen. Additionally, you can click the link at the top right hand side of the page if you need to switch languages (change from English to Spanish).
Need more help? Try contacting Wellworks! Here ya go:
Wellworks Contact Information
- 70 East Lancaster Ave., Frazer, PA 19355
- Phone – 800-425-4657
- Fax – 610-640-9749
More workplace info: Read about the Empowered by Marathon portal!
Ensign Home Quick Links
- There’s a variety of links waiting and ready to make your life easier
- Need to download something? There’s also a few of those available
- Trouble navigating all that info? Give IT support a buzz!
- Workday access is also available through www.ensignhome.com
Hubs sure are nice. Especially ones that practically cover everything under the sun. For example, the Ensign Home hub provides links to just about every on-the-job resource you can think of. Let’s take a look at some of the options (there’s so many it would take days to cover all of them!).
Top Links Available at www.ensignhome.com
Workday – Redirects the user to the popular third party vendor Workday’s portal.
Benefits – Whether you’re a new hire or on the verge of retirement, the benefits link has ya covered. Questions about benefits? Check out the Ask Alex tool!
Point Click Care – Directs you to another page where you can login with a username and password. Book mark it if you plan on popping in often!
My Inner View – A quick link to the My Inner View portal from NRC Health.
Outlook – What hub would be complete without a quick link to your email?? (as Jerry Maguire would say, you complete me!).
In addition to all the convenient links, the Ensign Home hub also provides a few downloads. In order to use one, simply scroll to the bottom of the hub and click on the one you need (yes, it really is that easy).
Finally, there’s also a few quick actions you can take at “the hub”. For instance, you can install a printer, order equipment, or get remote support directly from Ensign Home by clicking the tabs at the very top of the page.
Questions?? IT is there to help! Call 949-540-1200 to speak with a support specialist.
Or is it benefits help you need? Then 877-352-8104 is your number.
Contact Emails Available at www.ensignhome.com
More Workday Content
Red Robins Employees: My Workday Red Robin is here!
BSH bswift Benfits
- Existing users can login with a username and password
- New users must create an account before gaining access
- Additionally, new users must change their password after the initial login
- A bit forgetful today? No problem! There’s an online account recovery tool
- Some browser requirements apply to www.bsh.bswift.com
Okay, so you need to manage your benefits. Sometimes, this is easier said than done. But not with the BSH bswift Benefits portal! For instance, all you need to do to set up account access is use the information provided below the login fields to make your initial login. Once you successfully login, you’ll need to change your password to something more secure.
More Available features at www.bsh.bswift.com
Forget your password? Just click the link below the login fields to begin account recovery. Once you do so, a new page will appear where you can enter your email address or username to continue.
Can’t get in after resetting the password? Then call for help! It’s readily available at 877-927-9438 (because we all know how frustrating being locked out of an account can be!).
Additionally, you’ll need to use a compatible browser when you access the benefits portal. Here’s a handy little list for ya!
Compatible Browsers for www.bsh.bswift.com
- Internet Explorer – The tried and true browser! Just make sure it’s version 11 or higher
- Mozilla Firefox – You’re good as long as it’s 35 or higher (that’s alot of versions!)
- Safari – Version 10 or higher will do the trick!
- Chrome – Simply put, one of the most popular browsers of all time
By thew way, if you don’t have the latest browser, you can download one directly from the portal. In order to do so, click the Browser Requirements tab at the bottom of the page. Next, click the Download link below whatever browser you want.
Finally, the above number is NOT the one to call if you have questions about
FSA, COBRA, or your prepaid benefits card. Instead, call 866-365-2413 between the hours of 8 AM and 5 PM ET Monday through Friday.
Speaking of prepaid cards…learn how to activate your Bank of America Kitchenaid card!
Your Total Rewards Solvay
Ready to manage your rewards? Good News. You’re just a few steps away!
So let’s get right down to it. First things first, enter the Solvay rewards portal using your User Id and password.
Next, click the Login button to enter the portal and access your rewards (we know you’re excited so try to keep that mouse finger steady!).
Once you’re logged into www.yourtotalrewards.com/solvay, follow the instructions to accomplish your task.
Now, it’s gonna be pretty hard to manage those rewards if you forgot your User ID or password. Fortunately, there’s help for that.
Recovering Your Account at www.yourtotalrewards.com/solvay
- If you forgot your User ID confirm your identity to regain account access
- In order to do so, enter your date of birth and the last 4 of your social
- Once that’s done click the Continue button to get back in action
- Meanwhile, if you forgot the password answer the 3 security questions
- Can’r remember the answers?? Then get a reset link via email
Hopefully you remember the email address you set your account up with because if not you’re going to have to wait for SNAIL MAIL to deliver your new password (we all know how long that can take).
If your scratching your head wondering why you can’t login, you may have never set up an account in the first place! The good news is, it’s SIMPLE.
Setting Up an Account at www.yourtotalrewards.com/solvay
- Just like the User ID recovery, you’re gonna need to enter your date of birth
- Next, enter the last for of your social to proceed with the account registration
- Hint: Click the Cancel button at anytime to return to the login screen
By the way, if you need help during the login or registration process you can review a massive set of FAQs. To do so click the ? icon at www.yourtotalrewards.com/solvay (nothing like getting to the bottom of things ON YOUR OWN TERMS). In addition to the FAQs, you can also get in touch with the Solvay Benefits Center. Just remember, they’re only open between 9 AM and 6 PM EST Monday through Friday. Here’s the number!
Solvay Benefits Center Support Number
Other business with Solvay? Trying hollering at the offices off Buffalo Speedway (the street not the animal). Here ya go:
Solvay Administrative Offices
- 3737 Buffalo Speedway, Suite 800
- Houston, TX 77098
Other Rewards Information to Digest
Get Retirement Right! Here’s How
- The portal provides access to a variety of users
- Online login credential recovery is available
- Users can contact Retirement Services for help
Getting retirement right is easier said than done. While this may be the case, Mutual of Omaha is doing its part to make planning for the future as easy as possible. For instance, the aptly named Get Retirement Right portal allows users to take advantage of features such as account rollovers, retirement calculations, and smart saving information (some would say “The Big 3” of retirement tools). In order to access an account, the user will first need to select what type of user they are (employee, employer, or advisor). Once the account type is selected, the user can enter a username and password to proceed. Those who have forgotten a username or password can begin account recovery by clicking the links below the login fields.
Calculators That Can Help You Get Retirement Right
- Savings Calculator – Users can find out how much they need to save each month
- Saving Sufficiency Calculator – Find out if those hard earned saving are enough
- Longevity Calculator – Users can find out of the money will be there for the long haul
- Common Sense – While not an “official” calculator a little bit goes a LONG way
Users who need to recover a username can begin by entering an email address. Meanwhile, those who need to restore a forgotten password can enter a username to begin the recovery (sure to happen several times per week for some users!).
In addition to username and password recovery, the Get Retirement Right portal also offers easy account creation. In order to set up an account, users will need to enter their SSN, date of birth, email address, and zip code. Employees who are having trouble creating an account can call 888-917-7191 for assistance. On the other hand, advisors and employers can call
888-917-7120 for help.
Get Retirement Right Mailing Address
- 3300 Mutual of Omaha Plaza
- Omaha, NE 68175
More Employee Benefit Content
WellStar My Benefits Access: How to Begin
- Employees will need a User ID and password to enter
- The portal provides online login credential recovery
- New users can register for online account access
Every employee should have adequate online access to their benefits information. Even more so at this time of year. Fortunately, WellStar Health System employees seem to be in good shape in this area. Employees who need to sign up for benefits (or manage their existing ones) can login in just a few seconds by entering a User ID and password. While such a convenient login may be good enough for most users, the process can be made EVEN EASIER. Employees who are looking to take convenience to a whole new level can do so by clicking the Remember My User ID box upon entry. After clicking the box, the portal will save the User ID for future logins (the name pretty much gives away the function!).
A Look at WellStar Medical Group
- The group has more than 250 medical office locations (there when you need them!)
- Patients can receive care from over 1,150 providers across more than 40 specialties
- Origins of the group date back to 1994 and the forming of WellStar Physicians Group
- The group’s services include primary and specialty care, acute care, and ambulatory care
In addition to saving a User ID for future logins, the portal also provides easy online login credential recovery (similar to the My PAE Benefits portal). Employees who have forgotten a User ID or password can begin by clicking the link posted below the login fields. After clicking the link, the employee can enter the last 4 digits of their SSN and date of birth to begin the account recovery. In the same way, employees can enter a SSN and date of birth to begin the new account creation process.
Employees with questions about their benefits can contact the WellStar My Benefits Employee Service Center between the hours of 8 AM and 8 PM Monday through Friday.
WellStar My Benefits Employee Service Center
More Benefits Content
Benefits EHI Portal: Account Login & Registration
- Existing users can login with an Employee ID and password
- New users must register for online account access (simple)
- The portal provides online password recovery assistance
A quality Health & Welfare Benefits plan is at the heart of many great occupations. Therefore, it’s only reasonable for a company to make sure employees have easy access to such a plan. It’s safe to say that Enterprise Holdings employees are well covered in this area. For instance, employees who require access to the Benefits EHI portal need only enter an Employee ID and password to login. Meanwhile, employees who need to create a new account can enjoy an easy registration process. The Benefits EHI portal allows employees to begin registration by first verifying their identity. Employees can take care of this step by simply entering an Employee ID, last 4 digits of their SSN, home zip code, and date of birth.
Enterprise Holdings Careers
- The company has given 14,744 internal promotion since the start of 2018
- Careers are available with all 3 brands: Enterprise, Alamo, and National
- The company offers the Management Training program for future leaders
- Additional benefits include things such as discounts and adoption assistance
In addition to verifying identity for a new Benefits EHI account, employees must do the same to reset a password. In order to do so, the user must first click the Reset/Forgot? link. After clicking the link an Employee ID, last 4 digits of a SSN, home zip code, and date of birth can be entered to initiate a password reset. On the other hand, users who can’t remember an Employee ID must reach out to their local HR Department (sorry doesn’t look like online recovery is available).
Benefits Central support is available at 855-434-4236 between the hours of 8 AM and 6 PM CT Monday through Friday.
Enterprise Holdings Headquarters Contact Information
- 600 Corporate Park Dr.
- Saint Louis, Missouri 63105
More Employee Benefits Content
Carhartt Direct: A Quick Guide
- New users must create an account before gaining access
- Existing users can login with a username and password
- The portal provides support via phone and email
Users who need to establish access to the Carhartt Direct portal can begin by clicking the New User Request link locate beneath the login fields. After clicking the link, the new user must fill out a brief request form with a name, email address, title, company, account number, country, state, city, and phone number. Once the user enters all of the required information they can go ahead and click the Submit button to send the request. Upon submission, the request will be reviewed by a support team member before an invitation is sent. When making the request, any extra information the user can provide about the requested vendor is information useful.
A Brief History of Carhartt
- The company’s origins go back to 1889 with the founding of Hamilton Carhartt & Co.
- Carhartt had expanded to the point of opening mills in both SC and GA by 1910
- The Great Depression nearly caused Carhartt to close shop (fortunately it prevailed)
- The 1970’s and the massive Alaskan Pipeline construction helped grow the brand
- Carhartt has produced over 80 MILLION garments in the U.S. over the past 15 years
After the new user has been granted access to the portal they can login by entering a password and username. Users who prefer to use Carhartt Direct in a different language can click the drop down box found below the login field for more options. The portal also provides a password recovery tool that can be initiated with a username.
Users who are having trouble getting into the portal can click the Need Help Logging In? link to review information on cookies and browsers. In addition to the help link, the portal also provides assistance via email and over the phone.
Carhartt Direct Support Information