Enter LCL Recognition Portal
- Password recovery assistance is provided
- Access is available in both English and French
- Bravo help desk is available for user support
One of the most important measures of an online portal is its ability to provide users with convenient self-help features. With that being said, it’s safe to suggest that the LCL Recognition portal has no trouble measuring up to such standards. Users who have become unable to enter an account due to a lost or forgotten password can take matters into their own hands (certainly better than leaving it in someone else’s!) by clicking the Forgot your password? link and entering a username before clicking the Submit button to begin the recovery process. Once the password has been successfully restored it can be entered into the LCL Recognition portal along with a username before clicking the Sign In button to gain access. Those who prefer to access the portal in a language different from the one being displayed on the screen can do so by clicking the links posted at the top right hand side of the page (English and French languages are available to choose from).
A Moment’s Pause to Take a Look at Loblaw Companies Limited
- A massive source of employment in Canada providing jobs to nearly 200,000 folks
- Each year customers make nearly 1 BILLION visits to stores operated by Loblaw
- Produces 3 of Canada’s top brands: No Name, Presidents Choice, and Life Brand
- Industries include pharmaceutical, banking, grocery, and fashion (many talents!)
- Loblaw is publicly traded on the Toronto Stock exchange under ticker symbol L
It should be noted that users who don’t have (or simply can’t recall) the email address associated with the account will need to call the Bravo help desk for assistance on recovering a username and/or password (sometimes even the most self-sufficient need a helping hand every once in a blue moon). The help desk can be reached between the hours of 8:30 AM and 6 PM EST by dialing 877-630-0477. General customer service inquires for Loblaw (not related to LCL Recognition portal access) can be addressed by phone or through email correspondence.
Loblaw Customer Service Contact Information
Enter My Info Meijer Employee Portal
- Access is not available at certain times of the week
- Instructions on how to make updates are provided
- Meijer corporate contact information is available
One of the nicest things about a work-related portal is its ability to be available whenever the time comes to take care of business (otherwise known as TCB!). However, as available as most portals are, sometimes even the most flexible of the bunch still needs a little “me time”. For instance, employees who are looking to gain access to the My Info Meijer portal between the hours of 11:15 PM EST on a Saturday and 4 AM EST on a Sunday will soon find out that the portal will NOT be available for use during these hours (it sure seems like there would be PLENTY of more interesting things to do during this specific time of the week anyways). In addition to this brief 5 hour window of unavailability, certain links found within the Payroll menu of the system cannot be used between the hours of 4 PM EST and 11 PM EST on Mondays and between 11 AM EST on Tuesdays and 6 AM EST on Wednesdays. Those who arrive at the My Info Meijer portal at any other time besides the previously mentioned 5 hour block on Saturday night through Sunday morning can login to an account by entering an ID along with an account password before clicking the Sign In button.
Cool Gifts Available Through the Meijer Retiree Gift Program
- Custom Woven Tapestry Throw – Not to be mistaken for a golden parachute!
- Custom Woven Tapestry Pillow – Just like the blanket but smaller and more fluffy
- Nike Golf Dri-Fit Mesh Hat – Shows the Meijer logo and amount of service years
- Core 36 Techno Lite Unlined Vest – A lightweight vest that’s in no way light on style
- Hanes Ultimate Cotton Sweatshirt – Because retirement should be VERY comfortable!
Employees who see information within the My Info Meijer portal that isn’t correct can click the Instructions link for information on how account profile updates can be made. Immediate assistance with on the job benefits is available by calling the Meijer Rewards Service Center at 866-681-6116 between the hours of 8:30 AM and 6:30 PM EST Monday through Friday. Those with corporate-related questions for Meijer can try reaching out to the company’s offices in Grand Rapids, MI.
Meijer Corporate Office Contact Information
- 2929 Walker Ave NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49544
Life at Work Albertsons
- New users can complete online registration
- Login credential recovery help is provided
- Benefits Service Center number is available
Online portals have become a vital component in the world of employee benefits. However, they certainly don’t offer a whole lot until being successfully registered for. Those who need to gain access to the Life at Work Albertsons Benefits Web can begin by clicking the Register as First Time User link before entering a Social Security Number, date of birth, and zip code. Once all of the required information has been entered the Continue button can be clicked to proceed with the online registration process. Those who suddenly realize they have already registered for access can click the Cancel button to return to the Life at Work Albertsons Benefits Web homepage where a username and password can be entered before clicking the Login button to enter. In the event a username or password has been misplaced (or flat-out forgotten) the links posted below the login fields can be clicked to begin the account recovery process (nothing a little elbow grease can’t fix!).
A Moment to Celebrate Albertsons
- The first store was opened by Joe Albertson (a former Safeway guy) in Boise, ID in 1939
- One of the largest food retailers in the country with stores found throughout 35 states
- Brands under the Albertsons banner of company include Acme, Randalls, and Pavilion
- In 2015 the company’s foundation gave over $270 million in food and support (WOW!)
Users who need to recover a username or password can begin by clicking either the Forgot My Username or Forgot My Password links and entering the last four digits of a Social Security Number, a date of birth, and a zip code. Those who wish to review a comprehensive list of minimum system requirements can do so by clicking the link posted at the bottom right hand side of the portal. Questions about the Life at Work Albertsons Benefits Web can be addressed by calling the Benefit Service Center at 877-799-7526. Customers with general questions for Albertsons can try getting in touch with the store’s customer support center.
Albertsons Customer Support Center Contact Information
- M.S. 10501 P.O. Box 29093,
- Phoenix, AZ 85038
- Existing users can login to gain account access
- Online account password recovery is provided
- Benefits Center is available by phone or email
It only stands to reason that quality health benefits are one of the most important things a company can provide for its employees. Therefore, it makes sense that the process of gaining access to such a vital benefits should be as easy as one, two, three (and four, five, six, seven, eight and nine for that matter). An example of an employee benefits account that holds true to such expectations can be found in the Snap-on Benefits portal. Those who require account access to can have their needs met in just a few seconds by entering a username and password into the entry fields before clicking the Login button. Employees who are stuck on the username entry part of the process should note that a 6 digit Employee ID should be entered in the Snap-on Benefits portal username field. Those who are still having problems may want to double-check to make sure that any leading zeros found in the Employee ID were entered when logging in.
A Brief Glance at the History of Snap-on
- Dates back to 1920 and an idea to make repairs easier (cue the light bulb over the head!)
- The company’s first patent was filed in 1923 (make it official by putting it all on paper!)
- During WWII the company produced goods for the country’s air and ground equipment
- In 1965 the famous Flank Drive Wrenching System was patented (a true game-changer!)
- In 2016 the company hauled in an earth-shattering $3.43 BILLION of net sales (WOW!)
Employees who have gone ahead forgotten (or perhaps just misplaced) an account password can begin by entering the username or email address associated with the account before clicking the Continue button to proceed with the recovery process. It should be pointed out that new users will be asked to change the initial password after logging in for the first time (a very common security measure used by many employee portals). Users with questions about an account can try getting in touch with the Snap-on Benefits Center between the hours of 7 AM and 6 PM CST Monday through Friday (save those fleeting weekends for something a little more exciting!).
Snap-on Benefits Center Contact Information
- 866-237-8524 (hit option zero)
My Benefits LVMH
- User ID and password are needed to enter
- New users can begin account registration
- LVMH contact information is available
When it comes to on the job benefits, no employee should be left in the dark. Fortunately, LVMH Group employees can have plenty of light shed on their benefits situation thanks to the My Benefits LVMH portal. The user-friendly employee portal offers employees around the clock access to benefits information including plan details, insurance needs estimations, and other available employee programs. Those who have yet to sign up for online account access can begin by clicking the Register button and entering a first name, last name, date of birth, and Social Security Number before clicking the Next button to proceed with the registration process. After an account has been successfully created, access to the My Benefits LVMH portal can be gained by entering a User ID and account password before clicking the Login button. Employees who have forgotten one or both of the required credentials can click the links found beneath the login fields to begin the account recovery process (a fast and convenient self-help recovery option is always appreciated!).
A Quick Study of LVMH
- Currently provides work to over 145,000 people worldwide (the founder of MANY feasts)
- The 2017 reported sales came in at a staggering €42.6 BILLION (now that’s commerce!)
- Only group present in all 5 major categories of the luxury market (covers all the bases)
- Made up of 70 “Houses”, 25 “Legacy Houses”, and 5 brands that are less than 5 years
- Is publicly traded over the Euronext Paris stock exchange under the ticker symbol MC
Employees who can’t recall a My Benefits LVMH portal User ID can begin the account recovery process by entering a last name, date of birth, and Social Security Number. Likewise, those who can’t remember an account password can begin by entering a User ID, date of birth, and Social Security Number. It should be noted that the preferred browsers are Internet Explorer 9 or higher, Firefox 30 or higher, and Chrome (it shouldn’t be too hard to find one of those!). Corporate-related inquiries for LVMH can be directed to the company’s offices in Paris.
LVMH Contact Information
- 22, Avenue Montaigne, 75008 Paris
- Phone – +33 (0)1 44 13 22 22
- Fax – +33 (0)1 44 13 22 23
My Benefit Dollars
- New users can register for online access to benefits
- Existing users can login with a username and password
- Username and password recovery help is available
Sometimes online access to an account is strictly invite only – even in the ever-changing world of employee benefits. For example, in order to sign up for access to the My Benefit Dollars portal, new users will need to enter a registration code that has been specifically assigned (those who are eligible should have received notice in the mail). Once the code has been located it can be entered into the provided field before clicking the Submit Registration button to proceed with the account creation process. Employees who suddenly remember previously signing up for access can click the Cancel button to return to the My Benefit Dollars login page where a username and account password can be entered to proceed into the portal. Those who plan on visiting often may want to consider checking the Remember Me box to reduce the time and effort it takes to gain account access in the future (every second not spent attempting to login is a second that could be spent doing ANYTHING else).
A Look at Baker Tilly Vantagen
- A human resources provider that has been open for business for over 20 years
- Services provided include benefit administration, consulting, and executive search
- Health savings and flexible spending account services are offered (sigh of relief)
- Participant services include retiree and COBRA (not the snake) administration
Employees who can’t recall the username used to sign into to the My Benefit Dollars portal can begin by clicking the Username link posted under the login fields and entering the email address associated with the account. Likewise, those who can’t remember an account password can click the Password link and enter a username to begin the account recovery process. Those with questions for Baker Tilly Vantagen can try reaching out to the company’s offices in Clarks Summit, PA (a pleasant little borough in Lackawanna county outside of the Scranton).
Baker Tilly Vantagen Contact Information
- 1200 Abington Executive Park, Clarks Summit, PA 18411
- Phone – 570-586-0480
- Fax – 866-405-0402
Get Dual Benefits
- Online form can be used to check qualification
- Over the phone qualification is also available
- United Health Group address is available
Understanding what benefits are available through programs like Medicare or Medicaid isn’t always the easiest thing to accomplish. As such, one likely wouldn’t be too surprised to learn that there may be additional benefits out there that are ripe and ready for the picking. One potential source for additional benefits is the Community Plan from United Health Care, which may be available to those who have Medicare (Parts A and B) and also qualify for Medicaid. Those who are ready to find out whether or not they qualify for a nice little “benefit boost” can begin by going to the Get Dual Benefits page and filling out an online form with a name, phone number, address, and email address. Once the qualification form has been successfully submitted a local agent will be in touch by phone to discuss qualification status (might be a good idea to make sure that phone remains powered on!).
Food for Thought on United Health Group
- Provides benefits in the United States and over 130 other countries (nice footprint!)
- Is a proud member of the Dow Jones Industrial Average and is listed on the NYSE
- The company puts back over $3 BILLION each year towards technology investments
- Maintains a massive workforce that is made up of around 30,000 nurses and docs
- Processes about 1 TRILLION digital transactions each year (simply jaw-dropping)
Some of the benefits of the Community Plan from United Health Care may include prescription coverage, doctors and hospitals, and even credits that can be used to purchase necessary items. More information about the plan can be learned by reviewing the bottom section of the Get Dual Benefits page (however, the best way to get full details might be by asking the agent once they reply to the submitted qualification form). Those who would rather check qualification status over the phone can do so by calling 877-750-6971 between the hours of 8 AM and 8 PM all 7 days of the week.
United Health Group Address
- 9900 Bren Road East, Minnetonka, MN 55343
- Employees of InterContinental Hotels Group can take advantage of employee rates by booking online
- IHG Rewards Club Member number will need to be validated to access benefits
- Global Support is available for employees that have questions or concerns regarding their benefits
InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG) knows how to treat its employees right as evidenced by the IHG Employees Room Program. This nice little perk allows IHG employees (and employees of its subsidiaries and affiliates) to score hotel rooms at a discounted price. Employees looking to take advantage of the program will have to book their room through means of the internet only and will not be able to call to make their reservation. Additionally employees will need to be prepared to prove their association with IHG as they will be required to show proper identification when checking into their discounted hotel room after booking through the program.
How To Get The Room Booked
- The first step in the booking process is to hop on the internet and go to the designated IHG Employees page
- Employees that have already validated their IHG Rewards Club Member number will simply need to click the Sign IN And Book button to proceed with the booking
- Employees with a Merlin ID will need to validate their IHG Rewards Club Member number by clicking the I Have A Merlin ID button
- Employees that do not have a Merlin ID will need to have their IHG Rewards Club Member number validated by their manager
- Once the IHG Rewards Club Member number is validated employees will have access to all benefits including the employee rate
IHG employees that have further questions about the Employee Room Program or other benefits can reach out to a Global Support representative by picking up the phone and calling 1-800-810-4499. Self service support cases can be opened online at http://support.ihg.com.
Aetna Toys R Us
- Gain online access with use of username and password
- English and Spanish login available
- Plan documents will always overrule any conflicting information found on the R Benefits site
Aetna Toys R Us benefit recipients can now gain access to their accounts online through the R Benefits login page. Upon arrival the login page users will notice that the site information is thoughtfully written in both English and Spanish.
How do I login to my account?
- Aetna Toys R Us benefit recipients can login to their accounts by entering a username and password in the appropriate fields
- To avoid login issues users will want to make sure they use all lowercase letters when entering their username and password
- Toys R Us team members that cannot remember their username or password should call the R Us Benefits Center at 1-800-752-9908 for assistance with recovery
Toys R Us, Inc. is the worlds leading toy and baby products retailer operating over 800 Toys R Us and Babies R Us stores in the United States and Puerto Rico. The company boats over 700 international stores in 38 countries and jurisdictions and also operates the FAO Schwarz brand. Toys R Us, Inc. has over 60,000 employees worldwide and operated as a public company from 1978 through 2005 when the company was purchased by an investment group for a whopping $6.6 billion. There are thee guiding principles that lead the way for Toy R Us, Inc.: Easy, Expert, Fair. Charles Lazarus started the company in 1948 as a baby furniture store called Children’s Bargain Town which transformed nearly ten years later into the first Toys R Us store.
Individuals wishing to contact Toys R Us, Inc. can write to the company’s headquarters at One Geoffrey Way Wayne, New Jersey 07470-2030. Customers that would rather contact the company by phone can dial 973-617-3500.