How to Enter the COBRA EHR Portal
- New users can register for online account access
- A User ID and account password is needed to enter
- Over the phone technical support is available
The importance of managing something as critical (albeit temporary) as COBRA coverage simply cannot be understated. Therefore, one should only expect an easy and straight-forward way for this to be accomplished. A shining example of how this can be done is the convenient COBRA EHR portal. Those who have yet to register for access to the portal can begin by clicking the Create or Reset Your Password link. After clicking the link a brief online form will appear that must be completed with a User ID, zip code, date of birth, and password to complete the registration process. It should be noted that COBRA EHR portal passwords created should be between 8 and 20 characters in length, must contain and upper and lowercase letter, and must contain at least 1 number.
A Super Quick Overview of COBRA
- Is short for the Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1985
- Requires employers to offer temporary continuation of health coverage
- Spouses and children are considered qualified beneficiaries (makes sense)
- Coverage cannot be switched to COBRA after another coverage is chosen
- Coverage will not be continued if no action is taken to keep it active
Once the registration process is finished, the simple process of gaining access to the COBRA EHR portal can be completed by entering a User ID along with an account password before clicking the Login button (can be done in less than 10 seconds). A great deal of information regarding COBRA coverage is available to be reviewed by clicking the COBRA FAQs link posted at the top of the portal. Those who didn’t find what they needed within the FAQs (or just got tired of reading) can call 877-292-6272 for over the phone assistance.
COBRA EHR Portal Mailing Address
- PO Box 5884, Hopkins, MN 55343-5884
My Life at Kroger: How to Begin
- Current associates have a separate login that other users
- Also available to retirees, spouses, COBRA, and severance
- Kroger corporate contact information is available
Taking care of one’s Total Rewards is an important act that should demand anytime access from a computer, smart phone, and even a tablet (or pretty much anything else with an internet connection). Fortunately, on demand access from an internet connected device is exactly what My Life at Kroger offers. Current associates who need to get into the portal can begin by selecting the appropriate description from the drop down box. Once selected, a new page will appear where the login can be completed by entering an Enterprise ID along with an account password. In the event access cannot be achieved due to a lost or forgotten ID or password, the link posted at the right hand side of the login fields can be clicked for assistance.
Who else can use My Life at Kroger?
- Spouses or Domestic Partners – Of current associates at Kroger of course
- Retirees – Take a break from the easy life and check out the Total Rewards
- Severance – Easy management of benefits received in a severance package
- COBRA – For those who need to manage temporary health care benefits
Please note that retirees, spouses, COBRA, and severance users will be directed to a different login page than current associates. Once at the login screen a username and password must be entered to gain access to My Life at Kroger. Those who have yet to sign up for access can click the link posted at the bottom of the screen to pull up a brief form that can be filled out to complete registration (very basic information is required – NO SWEAT!).
A Brief Overview of Kroger
- Publicly traded over the New York Stock exchange under ticker symbol KR
- Is the flagship brand in a large family of stores (Pick ‘n Save, Roundy’s, etc.)
- Does business in 30 of the 50 United States (quite the national footprint!)
- Named the Energy Star Partner of the Year for 2018 (round of applause)
Those with investment inquiries for Kroger can try getting in touch with the company’s Investor Relations and Shareholder Services department at 513-762-1220. Kroger customers can get assistance by reaching out to the store’s Customer Relations department in Cincinnati, OH.
Kroger Customer Relations
- 1014 Vine St., Cincinnati, OH 45202-1100
Entering the Captain D’s Rewards Program
- New members can complete online registration
- Existing members can login to an account
- Frequently Asked Questions are provided
Most would agree that it’s always nice to be rewarded, even if the thing one is being rewarded for is rewarding enough in its own right. Those who are a bit confused by the previous statement need look no further than the Captain D’s VIP Rewards programs that allows customers to earn points for doing something that is likely already the most rewarding part of the day for many – EATING DELICIOUS CAPTAIN D’S SEAFOOD! The process of signing up for the Captain D’s rewards program can be initiated by either registering with our without a card. Those who DO have a card will need to enter the card number before hitting the Submit button to get started with the registration process. Customers who DO NOT have a card can begin by filling out a brief online form with a name, phone number, date of birth, and email address. It should be pointed out that a zip code can be entered at the registration page to search for a nearby location and find out if it ‘s participating in the Captain D’s VIP Rewards program.
A Mouth-Watering Look at the Captain D’s Menu
- North Atlantic Lobster Rolls – A delicious treat that doesn’t cost $20 (like at some places)
- Batter Dipped Fish – Hard to beat a fresh a piece of Captain D’s (ask for extra crispies!)
- Wild Alaskan Salmon – Seared and served on a bed of rice (load up on those Omega 3s!)
- Lobster Bites – So good that the 6 pieces included in an order likely won’t be enough
- Creamy Lobster Scampi – Since when did Captain D’s start servings pasta dishes??
Those who have already registered for the Captain D’s rewards program (a smart move deserving of a pat on the back) can gain access to an account by entering a username and password before clicking the Login button. In the event a password has been forgotten the account recovery process can be initiated by clicking the available link posted beneath the login fields. Those with questions about the program can try reviewing the information found under the Frequently Asked Questions link posted at the registration page (scroll down to the Rewards FAQ section). High-level questions for the restaurant can be directed to the Captain D’s headquarters in Nashville, TN.
Captain D’s Headquarters Contact Information
- 624 Grassmere Park, Suite 30
- Nashville, TN 37211-3671
My PAE Benefits Account
- Login credential recovery assistance is available
- Existing users can login with an email address
- New users can complete online registration
One of the last things any employee needs is issues with gaining access to something as important as a benefits account. Fortunately, such a gloomy situation can usually be averted by remaining calm and taking advantage of the self-help username or password reset tools provided at most online portals. For instance, those who are unable to access a My PAE Benefits account due to a lost or forgotten username or password can begin by clicking the Forgot your user name or password? link and entering a Company Key, SSN, and date of birth before clicking the Continue button to proceed. Once the login credentials have been successfully restored, My PAE Benefits account access can be achieved by entering a username and password before clicking the Login button. Those who could use some benefit enrollment instructions can try watching the available video posted at the right has side of the account login screen.
PAE Through the Decades
- Founded in 1955 by Edward Shay (Pacific Architects and Engineers Incorporated)
- Expanded into Germany in 1972 by opening a design office in Frankfurt (go east!)
- Scored a contract in 1985 allowing for expansion into Central and South America
- In 1995 Allen Shay took over the helms as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
- Acquired A-T Solutions in 2015 (adding a great deal of services and operations)
Those who have yet to sign up for a My PAE Benefits account can begin by clicking the Register button and entering the same information used to begin the login credential recovery process (Company Key, SSN, and date of birth). It should be noted that the language displayed when using the account can be changed by clicking the links found at the bottom right hand side of the login page (English, French, and Spanish are available). Questions about the account can be addressed by calling the PAE Benefits Service Center at 844-745-4099. Corporate-related questions for PAE can be directed to the company’s headquarters in Arlington, VA.
PAE Headquarters Contact Information
- 1320 N. Courthouse Rd., Suite 800
- Arlington, Virginia 22201
Using the Award Choice Employee Recognition Portal
- Security ID and password are needed to enter
- Written and video instructions are provided
- Support is available via email correspondence
A pat on the back is nice and all but chances are most employees prefer to be recognized for a job well done with something more TANGIBLE. That is precisely where Terry Berry’s Award Choice portal comes into play. Employees who have recently been recognized (perhaps for reaching a service time milestone for example) can begin the process of cashing in on their efforts by entering a name (first and last), Security ID, and password before clicking the Enter button to login to the system. Those who plan on being recognized often (might as well assume the mentality of a real go-getter!) can click the Favorites! button located beneath the login fields to add the Award Choice portal to a list of favorites sites. Instructions on how to place an order can be viewed by clicking the Ordering Guide link and taking a look at the available video demonstration or PDF instructions.
Placing in Order Once Inside the Award Choice Portal
- The View All Items tab can be clicked to browse the catalog of awards (happy shopping!)
- More information about an item can be learned by clicking the Product Details button
- Those who have found a suitable award can go ahead and click the Place Order button
- A brief online form must be completed to submit an order (an almost effortless task!)
- The language shown inside the portal can be changed by clicking the Language tab
It should be noted that those who choose to watch the ordering demonstration video will be directed away from the Award Choice portal to YouTube where a short clip can be viewed (it’s only about a minute long so might as well take it all in!). Those who have lost (or flat-out never received) a Security ID or password can send an email over to email@example.com for assistance (the company name and years of service should be included within the email). Those with corporate related questions for Terryberry can try reaching out to the company’s offices in Grand Rapids, MI.
Terryberry Corporate Office Contact Information
- 2033 Oak Industrial DR. NE
- Grand Rapids, MI 49505
Important Information About the Co-Pay Novartis Pharma Savings Card
- Savings can be applied to variety of medications
- Terms & Conditions apply to the savings offer
- Toll-free phone number can be called for support
Most would likely agree that saving on out of pocket expenses is a good thing no matter which way you slice it. Therefore, those who rely on a medication from Novartis Pharma should be thrilled with the company’s prescription co-pay savings program that helps patient save on a variety of different prescriptions. Access to the program can be initiated by going to the Co-Pay Novartis Pharma card activation page and selecting one of the available medications (a whopping 20 different medications are available to choose from). Once the appropriate medication has been located within the list it can be clicked to proceed to a new page where the co-pay savings card can be downloaded and registered. Those who want to go over the fine print associated with the savings offer can do so by scrolling to the bottom of the Co-Pay Novartis Pharma card activation page and reading the information found under the Terms & Conditions section.
A Look Into the Terms & Conditions
- The offer is only available to those with commercial insurance and a valid prescription
- Combing the offer with rebates, coupons, or other offers is not allowed (makes sense)
- Limitations may be applied to residents of CA or MA (just something to keep in mind)
- Patients may be responsible for paying a portion of the co-pay or the coinsurance
- The offer expires at the end of 2018 (hopefully another offer is available next year!)
Patients who wish to review more information about the medication they are being prescribed can do so by clicking the links located beneath each prescription (prescribing information, warnings, medication guides, etc). Those who are having trouble locating their prescribe medication at the Co-Pay Novartis Pharma card activation page should keep in mind that the brands are listed in alphabetical order (from top to bottom on the left column then top to bottom on the right column). Questions about the co-pay savings program can be addressed by calling 844-685-3406.
Novartis Pharma General Inquiries Number
Enter LCL Recognition Portal
- Password recovery assistance is provided
- Access is available in both English and French
- Bravo help desk is available for user support
One of the most important measures of an online portal is its ability to provide users with convenient self-help features. With that being said, it’s safe to suggest that the LCL Recognition portal has no trouble measuring up to such standards. Users who have become unable to enter an account due to a lost or forgotten password can take matters into their own hands (certainly better than leaving it in someone else’s!) by clicking the Forgot your password? link and entering a username before clicking the Submit button to begin the recovery process. Once the password has been successfully restored it can be entered into the LCL Recognition portal along with a username before clicking the Sign In button to gain access. Those who prefer to access the portal in a language different from the one being displayed on the screen can do so by clicking the links posted at the top right hand side of the page (English and French languages are available to choose from).
A Moment’s Pause to Take a Look at Loblaw Companies Limited
- A massive source of employment in Canada providing jobs to nearly 200,000 folks
- Each year customers make nearly 1 BILLION visits to stores operated by Loblaw
- Produces 3 of Canada’s top brands: No Name, Presidents Choice, and Life Brand
- Industries include pharmaceutical, banking, grocery, and fashion (many talents!)
- Loblaw is publicly traded on the Toronto Stock exchange under ticker symbol L
It should be noted that users who don’t have (or simply can’t recall) the email address associated with the account will need to call the Bravo help desk for assistance on recovering a username and/or password (sometimes even the most self-sufficient need a helping hand every once in a blue moon). The help desk can be reached between the hours of 8:30 AM and 6 PM EST by dialing 877-630-0477. General customer service inquires for Loblaw (not related to LCL Recognition portal access) can be addressed by phone or through email correspondence.
Loblaw Customer Service Contact Information
Enter My Info Meijer Employee Portal
- Access is not available at certain times of the week
- Instructions on how to make updates are provided
- Meijer corporate contact information is available
One of the nicest things about a work-related portal is its ability to be available whenever the time comes to take care of business (otherwise known as TCB!). However, as available as most portals are, sometimes even the most flexible of the bunch still needs a little “me time”. For instance, employees who are looking to gain access to the My Info Meijer portal between the hours of 11:15 PM EST on a Saturday and 4 AM EST on a Sunday will soon find out that the portal will NOT be available for use during these hours (it sure seems like there would be PLENTY of more interesting things to do during this specific time of the week anyways). In addition to this brief 5 hour window of unavailability, certain links found within the Payroll menu of the system cannot be used between the hours of 4 PM EST and 11 PM EST on Mondays and between 11 AM EST on Tuesdays and 6 AM EST on Wednesdays. Those who arrive at the My Info Meijer portal at any other time besides the previously mentioned 5 hour block on Saturday night through Sunday morning can login to an account by entering an ID along with an account password before clicking the Sign In button.
Cool Gifts Available Through the Meijer Retiree Gift Program
- Custom Woven Tapestry Throw – Not to be mistaken for a golden parachute!
- Custom Woven Tapestry Pillow – Just like the blanket but smaller and more fluffy
- Nike Golf Dri-Fit Mesh Hat – Shows the Meijer logo and amount of service years
- Core 36 Techno Lite Unlined Vest – A lightweight vest that’s in no way light on style
- Hanes Ultimate Cotton Sweatshirt – Because retirement should be VERY comfortable!
Employees who see information within the My Info Meijer portal that isn’t correct can click the Instructions link for information on how account profile updates can be made. Immediate assistance with on the job benefits is available by calling the Meijer Rewards Service Center at 866-681-6116 between the hours of 8:30 AM and 6:30 PM EST Monday through Friday. Those with corporate-related questions for Meijer can try reaching out to the company’s offices in Grand Rapids, MI.
Meijer Corporate Office Contact Information
- 2929 Walker Ave NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49544
Life at Work Albertsons
- New users can complete online registration
- Login credential recovery help is provided
- Benefits Service Center number is available
Online portals have become a vital component in the world of employee benefits. However, they certainly don’t offer a whole lot until being successfully registered for. Those who need to gain access to the Life at Work Albertsons Benefits Web can begin by clicking the Register as First Time User link before entering a Social Security Number, date of birth, and zip code. Once all of the required information has been entered the Continue button can be clicked to proceed with the online registration process. Those who suddenly realize they have already registered for access can click the Cancel button to return to the Life at Work Albertsons Benefits Web homepage where a username and password can be entered before clicking the Login button to enter. In the event a username or password has been misplaced (or flat-out forgotten) the links posted below the login fields can be clicked to begin the account recovery process (nothing a little elbow grease can’t fix!).
A Moment to Celebrate Albertsons
- The first store was opened by Joe Albertson (a former Safeway guy) in Boise, ID in 1939
- One of the largest food retailers in the country with stores found throughout 35 states
- Brands under the Albertsons banner of company include Acme, Randalls, and Pavilion
- In 2015 the company’s foundation gave over $270 million in food and support (WOW!)
Users who need to recover a username or password can begin by clicking either the Forgot My Username or Forgot My Password links and entering the last four digits of a Social Security Number, a date of birth, and a zip code. Those who wish to review a comprehensive list of minimum system requirements can do so by clicking the link posted at the bottom right hand side of the portal. Questions about the Life at Work Albertsons Benefits Web can be addressed by calling the Benefit Service Center at 877-799-7526. Customers with general questions for Albertsons can try getting in touch with the store’s customer support center.
Albertsons Customer Support Center Contact Information
- M.S. 10501 P.O. Box 29093,
- Phoenix, AZ 85038
- Existing users can login to gain account access
- Online account password recovery is provided
- Benefits Center is available by phone or email
It only stands to reason that quality health benefits are one of the most important things a company can provide for its employees. Therefore, it makes sense that the process of gaining access to such a vital benefits should be as easy as one, two, three (and four, five, six, seven, eight and nine for that matter). An example of an employee benefits account that holds true to such expectations can be found in the Snap-on Benefits portal. Those who require account access to can have their needs met in just a few seconds by entering a username and password into the entry fields before clicking the Login button. Employees who are stuck on the username entry part of the process should note that a 6 digit Employee ID should be entered in the Snap-on Benefits portal username field. Those who are still having problems may want to double-check to make sure that any leading zeros found in the Employee ID were entered when logging in.
A Brief Glance at the History of Snap-on
- Dates back to 1920 and an idea to make repairs easier (cue the light bulb over the head!)
- The company’s first patent was filed in 1923 (make it official by putting it all on paper!)
- During WWII the company produced goods for the country’s air and ground equipment
- In 1965 the famous Flank Drive Wrenching System was patented (a true game-changer!)
- In 2016 the company hauled in an earth-shattering $3.43 BILLION of net sales (WOW!)
Employees who have gone ahead forgotten (or perhaps just misplaced) an account password can begin by entering the username or email address associated with the account before clicking the Continue button to proceed with the recovery process. It should be pointed out that new users will be asked to change the initial password after logging in for the first time (a very common security measure used by many employee portals). Users with questions about an account can try getting in touch with the Snap-on Benefits Center between the hours of 7 AM and 6 PM CST Monday through Friday (save those fleeting weekends for something a little more exciting!).
Snap-on Benefits Center Contact Information
- 866-237-8524 (hit option zero)