A to Z Amazon Work VET
Enter your Amazon login to enter A to Z.
Need to switch languages? Use that drop down box located just below the login field.
Questions? There’s a HUGE list of Frequently Asked Questions that can help with those.
ERC phone numbers are available for support.
FAQs posted at www.atoz.amazon.work/vet.
Need to get into Amazon A to Z? Luckily for you, it’s EASY. First just enter your Amazon ID into the blank field before clicking the Get Started button. Once you have, follow the instructions and just like that, YOU’RE IN! Confused about your Amazon Login? Look down. It’s on your badge ;).
From the FAQs at www.atoz.amazon.work/vet
- Phone number not showing? Only info you have registered will be there
- Keep in mind that your verification code will expire after 5 minutes
- Expired code? RELAX. You can always request a new one! (phew)
- Tired of always verifying? You can opt to skip it for 30 days
- Password reset available if you can’t login
Speaking of the password reset tool, you can initiate it by clicking the link at the login screen. Next, check the email account you used to set up your account. Look for the reset email and find the PIN which allows you to rest your password. Keep in mind that it could take up to 2 hours for your new password to go into effect (so why not wait by cozying up with a good movie….GOONIES anyone??).
Finally, if you need to reach ERC, good news! There’s a massive list of ERC phone numbers by country. In order to access it, click the FAQs link at www.atoz.amazon.work/vet. Once the FAQs are up, scroll to the very bottom to find the ERC numbers.
Speaking of ERC, here’s the number for United States employees:
Here’s the address for Amazon Headquarters in Seattle.
410 Terry Ave. N Seattle, WA 98109.
More Work Stuff
Wellworks For You Login
Empowered by Marathon
- A user-friendly portal with password recovery options
- Questions about the portal? Try calling the toll free support number!
- Rather send a message? There’s email support too
- Help desk info available at www.empoweredbymarathon.com
Sometimes the easiest way to simplify things is by DECLUTTERING. Gotta say, it looks like Marathon hit the bulls-eye. For example, the Empowered by Marathon portal is free of everything that could potentiality subtract from the user experience. No sidebars, no annoying distractions, and no irrelevant information (as KC & the Sunshine Band would say – that’s the way we like it!).
Using Empowered by Marathon (www.empoweredbymarathon.com)
Simply enter your username and password to login to the portal
Forgot a password? Get a temporary one that you can later reset! All you need to do si enter your User ID, customer Number, and password.
Wait, you forgot your User ID?? In that case, you’ll need to give the help desk a ring at 800-880-2801.
Finally, if you have general questions about the portal, try sending an email to the help desk! Here’s the email address: email@example.com.
But of course, Marathon is know for much more than just streamlined customer portals. So let’s find out a little bit more about this massive energy company!
History of Marathon
- Started off as it was Ohio Oil and was purchase by Standard Oil in 1889
- In 1911 it once again became Ohio Oil after the trust-busters had their day
- Ohio Oil went on to purchase Transcontinental Oil in 1930
- In a decade of change, Ohio Oil changed it’s name to Marathon in 1962
- More currently, Marathon acquired Andeavor in 2019
General questions for Marathon? Try reaching out to the company’s global headquarters in Findlay, Ohio!
- 539 South Main St.
- Findlay, OH 45840
Wait, there’s more! Read about the Ensign Home Quick Links Hub
- Enter your account with your username and password
- You can use the drop down list if you want to change languages
- Brain fog? There’s an easy online account recovery tool that can help with that
The process of login in is about as easy as it gets (as in 1,2,3 easy). In order to enter, just type in your username and account password before clicking the Login button (told ya). However, the ease of this process depends on your ability to remember this information. Fortunately, there’s a simple account recovery process for those of you needing a push in the right direction (it happens to the best of us). So without further ado, let’s take a look at how you can restore access.
Bunzl Connect Password Recovery
- First, click the link located beneath the login fields
- Next, enter your username to begin the account recovery process
- Alternatively, enter your username AND access code (if you have one)
- Received a reset email? In that case just follow the instructions!
Now at this point you maybe be thinking “but what if I forgot my username??”. Unfortunately there doesn’t appear to be an easy self-help recovery option for this situation. However, that doesn’t mean help isn’t available (feel free to exhale now). In order to recover a username, simply pick up the phone and call your system administrator.
Finally, we should mention that you can access the portal in 14 different languages. To change the language, just click the drop down link at the top right hand of the screen.
Bunzl Fun Facts
Origins of the company date back to 1854 and the opening of a small haberdashery business (whatever that is!)
The company was first incorporate in 1940 (under Bunzl plc)
In 1957 the Bunzl joined the London Stock Exchnage (movin’ on up!)
Today the company operates in 30 countries across the globe
Bunzl Global Headquarters are located in London (the one in England)
Questions for Bunz? Trying writing to the company’s offices in London!
Bunzl London Address
- York House
- 45 Seymour Street
- London W1H 7JT
Ready to connect? – www.bunzlconnect.com
Similar portal previously covered:
My Workday Service Master
Walmart Protection Plan: How to Cover a New Item
- Customers must login to their Walmart account to begin
- The portal provides online password recovery assistance
- New users can sign up for online account access
The thrill of purchasing a major item tends to be replaced with nothing but anxiety once the customer begins thinking about all of the things that can go wrong with it. However, there are things that customers can do to keep this uneasy feeling from setting in. For example, those who have purchased an eligible item from Walmart can now cover it under the store’s protection plan. In order to begin, customers must first go to the Walmart Protection Plan portal and click the link found under the Protect Your Purchases section. Once at the account login screen, customers can enter an email address and password to enter and add the item (not all that different from the Ridgid registration process).
Wait, what if something goes wrong with the item??
- Customers can click the link under the File or Track claims section of the portal
- The Walmart Protection Plan will try to repair the item and replace it if necessary
- In many cases the plan approves new claims INSTANTLY (nothing wrong with that!)
- Some claims may require a specialist to help assist the customer with the claim
By the way, the portal provides password recovery assistance for those who lost or forgot their credentials. In order to begin, the customer must first enter their email address to receive a verification code. Once the code is received, the customer can use it to create a brand new password (some may need to go through this process way more often than others!).
Examples of Items Covered by the Walmart Protection Plan
- Laptops – Because dropping your new laptop down a flight of stairs is never fun
- Mobile Phones – Nobody likes looking at a huge crack when glancing at their screen
- Jewelry – Have a watch that suddenly stops ticking? Get up and file a claim!
- Televisions – Covers electrical and mechanical failures from normal use
Customers can review the full Terms & Conditions of the Walmart Protection Plan by clicking the link found at the bottom of the portal. By the way, those who aren’t satisfied with the plan can cancel within 30 days for a full refund by calling 877-538-4389. Meanwhile, those who cancel after 30 days will receive a pro rata refund based on the amount of time left on the plan.
Walmart Customer Service Number
How do I access Payments Hub Registration?
- Users must register an email address and password
- Both owners and sales partners can gain account access
- New users can register for an online account
Any online portal that prides itself on ease of use should make sure the process of getting into the thing in the first place is just as simple as its features. To put it briefly, Payments Hub lives up to this standard. For instance, users who require account access can take advantage of the portal’s a streamlined registration process. Rather than jumping through a bunch of hoops, new users are only required to fill out a brief online form with a name, email address, password, and Merchant ID or Account Number. Once all pieces of information are entered the Submit button can be clicked to wrap up the process.
A Look at Payments Hub Insights
- The unique software tool is powered by Womply (an incredibly fast growing company)
- Businesses can use it to understand revenue streams (such as new vs repeat customers)
- Insights helps maintain a business’s reputation across social media platforms (HUGE)
- The software provides information about competitors and local market activity
Once the new user successfully completes the Payments Hub registration process they need only an email address and account password to login (no pesky PINs or other random requirements). After entering both login credentials, the user can then click Sign In button to gain account access (as easy as it gets). In addition to the easy login, Payments Hub also offers a straight forward password recovery process. For instance, users who need to recover a password can simply enter their registered email address to begin the reset.
It should be noted that users will first need to confirm if they are a business owner or a sales partner before logging into an account. The process of gaining access is the same for both owners and sales partners with the exception that sales partners may use their social media credentials to access Payments Hub. Once the user selects the desired account they can go ahead and complete the login.
Payments Hub Contact Information
Speaking of portals……
How to Enter the My Desk Morgan Stanley Portal
- Portal users can login with a password and PIN
- The portal allows the login destination to be chosen
- Users can contact the Help Desk for login assistance
It’s a rare thing for an online portal to provide users with the option to choose a landing spot after logging. However, it appears the My Desk Morgan Stanley portal is one of the few that marches to the beat of a different drum. For instance, users can choose between the options of going to a default desktop, using other applications, or leaving it open for choice BEFORE even attempting a login. Portal users can accomplish this by selecting one of the 3 available options located in the drop down box. Once the desired landing spot has been chosen, the portal requires users to confirm the type of connection being used (WiFi or Cellular).
My Desk Morgan Stanley: A Few More Notes
- The portal provides a link for downloading the Citrix Receiver (may be needed)
- American users can contact the Help Desk at 888-255-6829 or 866-401-8324
- Soft ID users must enter the correct PIN in order to get the correct passcode
- Users can save personal settings by checking the box beneath the login fields
After the user chooses the type of connection a username, password, and PIN can be entered into the login fields before clicking the Go button to enter the portal. Please note that the portal will not accept the login if an incorrect PIN has been entered.
Morgan Stanley is a financial services company that trades over the New York Stock Exchange under ticket symbol MS. Customers or clients can reach Morgan Stanley by contacting the company’s World Headquarters in New York City.
Morgan Stanley World Headquarters Address
- 1585 Broadway, New York, NY 10036
Coffee and Bagel You: Let’s Begin
- Username and password can be customized
- Password recovery assistance is provided
- Technical support email address is available
Team Members who require access to the Coffee and Bagel You portal can do so by entering a username along with an account password before clicking the Sign In button to complete the login. It should be pointed out that first time users must login using a Workday employee ID number in order to customize the login credentials (create a username and account password). Those who are drawing a blank when it comes to the part where a password must be entered can go ahead and clicking the Forgot your password? link. After clicking the link a username can be entered to begin the process of setting up a new password (it’s typically good practice to change an account password from time to time regardless of whether it’s been forgotten).
A Look at the Coffee and Bagel Brands
- Caribou Coffee – Stop sometime this fall for a delicious Pumpkin Pie Latte
- Einstein Bros. Bagels – Hungry? Try a crispy chicken and tater egg sandwich
- Manhattan Bagel – Offering a variety of bagels, coffees, and sandwiches
- Noah’s NY Bagels – Start the day with a spicy chorizo avocado sunrise
- Bruegger’s Bagels – Check out the lucrative Inner Circle rewards program
Teams Members who need to sign in using a Caribou or ENRG email address can do so by clicking one of the buttons posted at the bottom of the Coffee and Bagel You portal. After clicking one of the buttons a new page will appear where an email address and password can be entered to login to an account. Those in need of technical assistance can try sending an email to support (when in doubt don’t hesitate to ask a question or two!).
Coffee and Bagel You Support Email Address
Ceridian Day Force HCM: Logging In
- A company must be specified to enter the portal
- A user name and account password are needed
- Help is available for problems with account access
When it comes to the process of getting into an online portal the easier the better (especially for one that’s going to be used fairly often). With that being said, users of the Ceridian Day Force HCM portal shouldn’t have too much to worry about as far as account access is concerned. The simple login process can be completed in just a few seconds by entering the following 3 pieces of information: a company, a username, and an account password. Once all of the required login information has been entered the Login button can be clicked to proceed into the portal. Those who are having problems logging in can try clicking the Can’t access your account? link posted at the bottom of the Ceridian Day Force HCM portal.
What is Dayforce?
- Dayforce is a cloud HCM platform that helps companies manage their workforces
- Offers a pay system that continually calculates (a HUGE plus for the payroll folks)
- Provides a single record of ALL employees (much to the delight of the HR admins)
- Includes an easy to use benefits management system (enrollment, life events, etc.)
- The platform was awarded a gold medal in the 2017 Software Reviews (BRAVO!)
A Look at Ceridian
- A human capital management company that does business worldwide
- Can provide support for companies of all sizes (a flexible target market)
- Made Glassdoor’s “Best Places to Work” list in 2018 (cue the slow clap!)
- Has found a spot in Canada’s Top 100 Employers 15 years IN A ROW
Ceridian’s United States headquarters are located in Minneapolis, MN. In addition to the United States, Ceridian also has headquarters located in Europe (Glasgow), Canada (Toronto), and Australia (Melbourne).
Ceridian United States Headquarters
- 3311 East Old Shakopee Rd.
- Minneapolis, MN 55425-1640
Using the Tracking Smart Label System
- Multiple tracking numbers can be entered
- Frequently Asked Questions are provided
- Newgistics contact information is available
The delivery status of an important package is something that is sure to be on the mind of many who have placed a recent order. Fortunately, the ability to track a package online is become easier and easier with each passing year. For instance, those who need to find out what’s going on with a package within the Newgistics Tracking Smart Label system can do so in just a few moments. Upon arrival at the system a tracking number can be entered into the blank space provided in the middle of the page. Once the tracking number has been entered the Track button can be clicked to receive the current delivery status. It should be noted that up to 50 tracking numbers can be entered into the system at once (nothing like a little multi-tasking!).
More on the Newgistics Tracking Smart Label System
- Status will be available within 24 hours of Newgistics receiving the package
- There may be a delay in tracking status as the package changes destinations
- Packages will be delivered by a USPS postal carrier (familiarity is a big plus!)
- Delivery addresses can’t be modified once an item is shipped (double check!)
Anything else I should be aware of?
- The retailer from which the order was made should be contacted with status questions
- Package re-deliveries must be scheduled directly with USPS (can be completed online)
- Deliveries CANNOT be expedited after they have been entered into the network
Newgistics can be followed on social media by clicking the icons available at the Tracking Smart Label system (Facebook, Linked In, Twitter). In addition to social media, Newgistics can also be reached by contacting the company’s headquarters in Austin, TX.
Newgistics Headquarters Contact Information
- 7171 Southwest Pkwy
- Bldg. 300, Suite 400
- Phone – 877-860-5997
- Fax – 512-225-6001
My JDF Account Overview
- An expedited login option is available
- Online account recovery assistance is provided
- New users can complete account registration
When it’s time to access an account, the amount of time it takes to complete the login cannot be underestimated (it’s all about SPEED in this day and age). Fortunately, those who require access to a My JDF Account are presented with the option of making the login all the more expedient by having credentials remembered for future use. This simple step to ensure a speedy login can be completed by checking the Remember Me box prior to entering the account. Those who find themselves unable to gain entry to a My JDF Account due to a forgotten username or password can click the links posted below the login fields to begin the account recovery process.
John Deere: A Look Back In Time
- Origins date back to the 1830’s when blacksmith John Deere began making plows
- Became incorporated as Deere & Company in 1968 after many years as a partnership
- Powered through the Great Depression by introducing the Models A and B tractors
- Celebrated its 150th anniversary in 1987 using the catchy slogan “run with the best”
- Introduced the very first 2-row sugarcane harvester in 2010 (amazing innovation!)
First time users who have yet to sign up for My John Deere can click the Create New Account link to begin the registration process. After clicking the link a new page will appear that includes an online form that can be used to sign up for an account. Once the account has been registered it will be possible to begin taking advantage of features such as online payments, subscription management, and information collection.
John Deere is a publicly traded farm equipment company with headquarters in Moline, IL. The company is traded over the New York Stock Exchange under ticker symbol DE. Corporate-related questions for John Deere can be directed to the company’s world headquarters.
John Deere World Headquarters Contact Information
- One John Deere Place, Moline, IL 61265