Capital One Apply Quick Silver
- You’ll need information from your mailing item to begin
- The card comes with a variety of beneficial features
- Need help? Call Capital One for customer support
Who’s ready for some CASH BACK?? Aren’t we all? So, let’s go get some! In order to take advantage of Capital One’s latest mail offer for the Quick Silver card, visit the application page and your reservation number. Once you punch that in, go ahead and pop in your access code to begin the application. Please note that reservation number is 16 digits long while the access code is 6 only digits long.
More on applying at www.capitalone.com/applyquicksilver
Can’t find the numbers on your mail offer? Take a look at the bottom of the letter (should be there in big BOLD font).
Still can’t find it?? Click the link at the application page to bring up a sample image of your offer (it’s off to the left of the reservation and access code fields).
If you need help with the online application, try giving Capital One customer service a shout. You can reach them toll-free at 877-383-4802.
Now at this point you may be thinking about whether it’s even a good idea to have the Capital One Quick Silver card in your wallet. So let’s take a look at what it has to offer.
A QUICK Look at the Quick Silver Card (no pun intended)
- You’re gonna get a smooth 1.5% cash back (and that’s UNLIMITED by the way)
- Worried about the “use it or lose it factor? Don’t! Rewards never expire!
- Traveling abroad? Well then it’s a good thing there’s no foreign transaction fees
- Lock it up! You can lock the card from a mobile app if you lose it
Finally, if you already have this card you may be wondering where on earth you need to send your payments. Well look no further. Here’s the address to the Capital One payment processing center.
Capital One Payment Address
- PO Box 71083
- Charlotte, NC 28272-1083
More Credit Card Stuff
My Online Credit Card
Morgan Stanley eDelivery
- Login with your username and password to manage you eDelivery options
- New user? Quick and easy online registration is available
- Plan on coming back time and time again? Click the Remember Me box
- Online login credential recovery help is available
- Support options are also available at www.morganstanley.com/edelivery
Sometimes it’s just easier to have your documents delivered electronically. A lot easier. For instance, Morgan Stanley now offers and incredibly simple way for clients to have their documents delivered online. In order to use the system, simply login with your existing credentials.
More Features Available at www.morganstanley.com/edelivery
Having trouble with your Morgan Stanley mobile app? Click the link at he bottom of the page to bring up some handy online tutorials (they’re in the form of a video so you don’t gotta worry about using too much brain power).
Yearning for an in-person sit down? Click the link at the top of the page to find a local branch or advisor!
Wanna make your experience as secure as possible? Visit the online security center to learn about how Morgan Stanley protects your account.
Click the Rate Monitor link to bring up a list of CURRENT rate offerings (always nice to have something offered FRESH on the daily!).
Need some help with managing your Morgan Stanley eDelivery options? Call 888-454-3965.
Morgan Stanley is a massive investing company that has headquarters located in the Big Apple (as in NYC baby!). Additionally, the company is public traded on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker symbol MS (seems like the big company’s always get the most logical symbols).
Questions for Morgan Stanley? Trying writing to the company’s headquarters!
Here’s the address:
Morgan Stanley Headquarters
- 1585 Broadway New York, NY 10036
More financial services
Manage My Online Credit Card!
My Online Credit Card Account Access
Get started by logging in with your personal account information (just type it in and get ready to rock and roll!).
Can’t find your login information? Don’t fret, you can quickly recovery both your username and password.
First time user? You’re gonna need to sign up before gaining online access to your account.
Begin, by visiting www.myonlinecreditcard.com.
Popular Credit Service customers can get EASY online access to their credit card accounts thanks to the My Online Credit Card portal. Worried about how much you spent last month? You can quickly check by logging into your account. Need to check your recent transactions? Yep, that’s covered too.
More Features Available at www.myonlinecreditcard.com
- Payments – Hammer out a quick online payment without breaking a sweat
- Electronic Statements – Save some paper and Go GREEN (we thank you)
- Update Your Info – Make sure your contact info is up to date
- FAQs- Have some questions? Take a gander at the FAQ list
Now that we know what you can use the portal for, let’s find out HOW to use the portal. First, you’re gonna need to sign up for an account. In order to get started, just click the link and enter your credit card number. Once you’re registered enter your username and password to login.
Finally, we all tend to forget our account login info from time to time. If this happens to you, SAVE THE TEARS FOR ANOTHER DAY. Take action instead! Just click the link below the login fields and enter your credit card number to begin account restoration (you’ll be back in no time flat!).
Popular Credit Services Contact Info
- 209 Ave. Ponce de León San Juan, PR 00918
More Financial Information to Digest: Learn About Your Spending Account EMD
Manage Your Account with Lowe’s eService
- Quick and easy login to your credit card account
- Works for both Lowe’s Advantage and Lowe’s Visa Rewards
- Stuck between a rock and a hard place? Get online account recovery help
- Manage your account in both English and Spanish
- Customer support is ready top help if you have questions!
- First time users can register at www.lowes.com/eservice
Managing your credit card doesn’t have to be fun. BUT, it can certainly be SIMPLE. While some accounts can be overly complicated, Lowe’s eService is NOT one of them (if you hold a Lowe’s Advantage or Visa Rewards card you already know this). So with that said, let’s find out what all the hype is about!
Key Features of Lowe’s eService
- Away from your computer? Don’t worry! You can manage your account from ANY device (that has an internet connect)
- Are you a worry wart? Lowe’s eService provides SECURE online bill payment
- You can stay up to date with your account by signing up for FREE text message or email notifications (always a good idea to stay in the loop!)
- Sure beats sitting on hold or wading your way through one of those automated phone systems
Another cool feature of Lowe’s eService is the easy-peasy account recovery option. For instance, you can find your User ID AND recover your password. If it’s the User ID you’re after, just enter your card number and zip code to get started. Meanwhile, you can enter your User ID and zip code to begin the password reset process. Either way, you’ll find both processes to be a walk in the park.
Questions about Lowe’s eService? Use the online chat tool at www.lowes.com/eservice.
Give Lowe’s a ring at the below number!
Lowe’s eService Phone Number
More From Synchrony
Check out the Credit SYF Service Portal
Bank of America Kitchen Aid Prepaid Card
- Begin the prepaid card activation by entering your card number
- If your card is already active you can sign in to manage your account
- Problems signing in? No worries, there’s support for that
- Problems within anything else? Check the FAQs!
- Still strugglin’? Give Bank of America a buzz
We all love prepaid cards (the ones that still have money left on them anyways). However, they’re not much use until they’re active. While many cards require an over the phone activation, the Bank of America Kitchen Aid card is different. As in EASIER different. All you need to do is go to www.bankofamerica.com/kitchenaid and enter your card number!
Bank of America Kitchen Aid Prepaid Card Account Management
If you’re one of those who likes to know EXACTLY how much money you have left, you’ll need to sign into your account.
In order to do so, enter your username and password at the activation page.
Planning on coming back often? Hit that Remember Me box then!
If you can’t login try resetting your account. You can recover your username by clicking the link and entering your email address.
Benefits of Your Bank of America Kitchen Aid Prepaid Card
- You can use it at EVERY place that accepts Visa (which is virtual every place in the world nowadays)
- It’s not just for in person purchases! You can also buy online or over the phone
- Want to be kept in the loop? You can sign up to receive text messages or emails when your balance starts getting low
- In order to sign up for alerts you’ll need to sign into your account
By the way, just about everything you need to know about your Bank of America Kitchen Aid card in the FAQs. You can pull up this handy little list by clicking the FAQ link located at the bottom of the activation page. In the rare event the FAQs let you down, take action into your own hands and get Bank of America on the phone. Pronto!
Bank of America Kitchen Aid Card Customer Service
- Outside of the United States? Call 423-262-1651
Here’s some more credit card information…..
HSBC UK New Card Action
Another American Express Expo Enroll Offer is now live!
HSBC UK New Card Activation Process
- You can activate your new card in one of 3 ways
- Valuable information on how to use your card is available
- Questions? HSBC provides top notch customer support
The arrival of a new credit card can be an exciting event (or a relieving one if you lost your old one!). However, before you get too exciting you should always remember that card usually needs to be activated. For example, HSBC customers can activate a new card in one of three easy methods (overview found at www.hsbc.co.uk/newcard).
Over the phone – This might be the easiest way. Just pick up the phone and call 0800 328 1370 for credit cards or 0800 783 5263 fort debit cards. Best of all you can get iot done in less than a minute!
Internet – Not around a phone? Jump online and login with your digital secure key. Might be even easier than the phone, actually.
ATM – Debit card customers with established accounts can simply make a PIN transaction for automatic activation. This is very easy as well but you’ll need to track down an ATM first.
HSBC UK New Card Contactless Feature
As you may have heard, many cards now offer a contacless feature that allows customers to make purchases with no contact whatsoever. HSBC cards have not missed the boat. In fact, all you need to do is make a PIN transaction to activate the contacless feature. Once you’ve done this you may need to enter your PIN every so often to complete a purchase (welcome to the 21st century!).
HSBC Fun Factoids
- Has a massive network that covers 65 countries throughout the world
- The company focuses on banking (commercial, private, retail, global)
- HSBC has over 40 MILLION customers
- Listed on the London, Hong Kong, New York, Paris, and Bermuda stock exchanges
Lost your card? Call 0800 085 2401 from the UK or +44 1442 422929 if your out of the country to report it.
More financial information
American Express Expo Enroll 20 Offer (Snag Your 10,000 Points!)
- You must login to enroll in pay over time benefits
- Login problems? Account recovery options are available
- You can contact American Express with questions
American Express is back at it again with another 10,000 point offer!
The offer appears to be the same as previous offers for pay over time benefits.
The American Express Expo Enroll 20 offers replaces the previous Expo Enroll 9 offer.
If you missed out on previous offers now’s your chance to cash in!!
While there are many benefits of owning a charge card, one aspect that tends to be frustrating is the inability to pay over time (without begin smacked with a fee at least). However, for some American Express cardholders a solution to this problem can be found in the American Express Expo Enroll 20 offer. To illustrate how the offer works, let’s take a look at the juicy details. Once you enroll, American Express automatically places charges that are $100 or greater into a Pay Over Time balance. In order to take advantage of the program, simply elect to pay anywhere between the full amount and minimum balance.
Some American Express Fast (and Fun) Facts
- At calendar year end 2016 Amex had about $1 TRILLION in billed business
- The company is the universe’s largest card issuer by purchase volume
- Amex is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker symbol AXP
- Over 100 millions cards in force and more than $150 BILLION in total assets
- American Express operates throughout more than 130 countries
If you’ve received an invitation to enroll for the American Express Expo Enroll 20 offer you can begin by signing in with a User ID and account password. Meanwhile, if you can’t login due to a forgotten username or password can click the Forgot User ID or Password? link for help. In addition to the flexible payments, you can receive a whopping 10,000 Membership Rewards points when you sign up (not a bad way to be compensated for just a few minutes spent).
Reasons to Reply to the American Express Expo Enroll 20 Offer
- 10,000 points sure could buy some pretty sweet items (hello new spice rack!)
- American Express allows points to be used directly through an Amazon account
- Sometimes a paying down a credit card balance isn’t the most pressing need
By the way, customers who would like to skip the hassle of entering a User ID and password at each login can check the Remember Me when logging in to redeem the offer. Additionally, new cardholders can click the Create New Online Account link to register for online access (however, most who have received the offer likely already have an online account). Finally, if you have questions about how the offer works try contacting American Express by toll-free phone or through mail correspondence.
American Express Contact Information
- PO Box 98153, El Paso, TX 79998-1535
Ready for more spending power?
A Look at the Venmo Verify Bank Account Process
- Customers must login to their Venmo account to begin
- Venmo will make micro transfers for manual verification
- The system provides online password recovery help
Anyone who has ever signed up for an account with an online payment vendor likely knows that it’s only a matter of time before they must verify their bank account. Fortunately, this process is becoming easier by the day. For example, Venmo customers who need to verify a bank account can choose from 2 easy options. The first of which allows customers to complete verification by using their bank account login information. Meanwhile, customers who would rather keep this information to themselves can use the microtransfer method (one of the original methods and the one we prefer).
How does Venmo verify bank microtransfers?
- Customers must add their bank using their account number and routing number
- Venmo will send 2 microtransfers for less than $1 each (many times FAR less than $1)
- The transfers include both withdrawals and despots that are made simultaneously
- Customers should make sure they have at least $2 in their account (to avoid overdraft)
Once the customer receives the 2 microtransfers they can go to the Venmo verify bank account page and login using their account username and password. It should be noted that customers should see the microtransfer shows up in their account within 1 to 3 business days. However, those who don’t see the transfer should check their email as they may have entered an incorrect bank account or routing number (those long numbers are easy to jumble up!).
By the way, customers who are having trouble logging in due to a forgotten password can reset it directly from the Venmo verify bank account page. In order to do so, customers must click the Forgot password? link and enter either a mobile number or email address. Once the customers enters the required information they will receive a link to reset their password with.
- 95 Morton St. Floor 5
- New York, NY 10014
Speaking of verification processes….
Bank of America SB Cash Rewards 123 Offer: How to Apply
- Customers can apply by going to the page shown on the offer
- The application should only take between 5 and 10 minutes
- Applicants can use the FAQs or chat feature for assistance
A new credit card can reward its cardholders in more ways than one. For example, those who sign up for the Bank of America Business Advantage Mastercard can receive cash back on every day purchases. In addition to the cash back, those who received the Bank of America SB Cash Rewards mail offer can now also get a $200 statement credit. In order to begin, applicants must go to the offer page and enter the name of their business. Once the applicant enters the name of the business they can go ahead and fill out the rest of the application.
More on the Bank of America SB Cash Rewards 123 Offer
- Cardholders must spend at least $500 in the first 60 days to get the $200 credit
- The card earns 3% at gas stations, 2% at restaurants, and 1% on all other purchases
- Business Advantage Relationship Clients can get rewards bonuses on purchases
- The card has ZERO annual fee and ZERO APR on the first 9 billing cycles (SWEET)
- In additional to restaurants, the card also earns 3% at office supply stores
Please note that Business Advantage Relationship Clients earn bonuses based on their enrolled tier. For instance, those enrolled in the Gold tier earn 25% while those enrolled in the Platinum or Platinum Honors tiers earn 50% and 75% respectively. Additionally, cardholders can redeem the rewards they earn as a credit, a check, or as a cash despot into a Bank of America checking or savings account (seems like the statement credit is usually the easiest way to go).
Those with questions about the card can try reviewing the FAQs provided with the online application. In additional to the FAQs, cardholders can also take advantage of the handy chat feature (it’s always nice to avoid picking up the phone!). Finally, customers with general questions can try reaching Bank of America customer service by phone or through the mail.
Bank of America Customer Service
- PO Box 25118, Tampa, FL 33633-0900
Another Card from Bank of America
Using Your Bank of America CSL Plasma Card
- Cardholders can go online to activate their cards for use
- Bank of America provides a mobile app for convergence
- Cardholders are able to login to manage an account
Those who have donated with CSL Plasma likely understand just how convenient the prepaid Bank of America CSL Plasma Debit Card is. For instance, those who have received a card for the first time can quickly activate it online. Once at the activation page, cardholders can click the Activate My Card tab to be directed to a new page. In order to begin activation, cardholders must enter their card number before clicking the Continue button to proceed. Meanwhile, those who have already activated the card can login with a username and password to manage their account.
More on the Bank of America CSL Plasma Card
- Cardholders will receive funds on the card IMMEDIATELY after each time they donate
- When it comes to spending, cardholders can use it anywhere Visa debit is accepted
- The card can make purchases online, by phone, or at stores (pretty much covers it!)
- Cardholders can even pull cash out by using the card at an ATM (very surprising)
- The card IS NOT a line of credit (unlike the Menard’s Capital One card)
By the way, those who want to make the act of managing their card even easier can click the icons located at the activation page to download the card’s mobile app. Once the user downloads the app they can use it to complete a variety of common tasks (it sure beats logging into the actual site every time you want to check a balance!).
What can I do with the Bank of America CSL Plasma Card App?
- Find Out Your Balance – Because knowing how much is left is of the utmost importance
- Check Transactions – It’s always nice to see exactly what you’re spending your money on
- Security – Those who lose the card can turn it off (don’t let a stranger empty your funds!)
- Alerts – Set an alert so you know the EXACT MOMENT a fresh payment hits the ledger
While on the topic of the mobile app, it should be mentioned that cardholders can use the app to set up an easy biometric login that uses fingerprints or facial recognition. However, those who choose not to get the app must continue to login online to manage an account.
Those with questions can try reviewing the FAQs located at the bottom of the card activation page. In additional to the FAQs, cardholders can get help by reaching out to Cardholder Services by phone, mail, or email.
Bank of America CSL Plasma Cardholder Services
- PO Box 8488, Gray, TN 37615-8488
Another Card to Consider