Using Your Bank of America CSL Plasma Card
- Cardholders can go online to activate their cards for use
- Bank of America provides a mobile app for convergence
- Cardholders are able to login to manage an account
Those who have donated with CSL Plasma likely understand just how convenient the prepaid Bank of America CSL Plasma Debit Card is. For instance, those who have received a card for the first time can quickly activate it online. Once at the activation page, cardholders can click the Activate My Card tab to be directed to a new page. In order to begin activation, cardholders must enter their card number before clicking the Continue button to proceed. Meanwhile, those who have already activated the card can login with a username and password to manage their account.
More on the Bank of America CSL Plasma Card
- Cardholders will receive funds on the card IMMEDIATELY after each time they donate
- When it comes to spending, cardholders can use it anywhere Visa debit is accepted
- The card can make purchases online, by phone, or at stores (pretty much covers it!)
- Cardholders can even pull cash out by using the card at an ATM (very surprising)
- The card IS NOT a line of credit (unlike the Menard’s Capital One card)
By the way, those who want to make the act of managing their card even easier can click the icons located at the activation page to download the card’s mobile app. Once the user downloads the app they can use it to complete a variety of common tasks (it sure beats logging into the actual site every time you want to check a balance!).
What can I do with the Bank of America CSL Plasma Card App?
- Find Out Your Balance – Because knowing how much is left is of the utmost importance
- Check Transactions – It’s always nice to see exactly what you’re spending your money on
- Security – Those who lose the card can turn it off (don’t let a stranger empty your funds!)
- Alerts – Set an alert so you know the EXACT MOMENT a fresh payment hits the ledger
While on the topic of the mobile app, it should be mentioned that cardholders can use the app to set up an easy biometric login that uses fingerprints or facial recognition. However, those who choose not to get the app must continue to login online to manage an account.
Those with questions can try reviewing the FAQs located at the bottom of the card activation page. In additional to the FAQs, cardholders can get help by reaching out to Cardholder Services by phone, mail, or email.
Bank of America CSL Plasma Cardholder Services
- PO Box 8488, Gray, TN 37615-8488
Another Card to Consider
Responding to the TWZ6N3 Credit One Platinum Card Offer
- The offers allows applicants to jump right into the preapproval process
- Applicants must complete a brief questionnaire to see what’s available
- Credit One provides applicants with a copy of its Terms & Conditions
An invite to apply for a platinum credit card is similar to being called up from the minors to the BIG LEAGUES. Therefore, consumers who have received the TWZ6N3 offer from Credit One should think twice before deciding to walk away from it. Those who end up deciding the opportunity is too good to pass up can begin by going to the online preapproval page. Once at the page, the applicant must complete a short form that includes basic personal information and monthly income. After all of the information has been entered the See Card Offers button can be clicked to see what’s available.
Wait, what can I include as my monthly income?
- Income from Basic Jobs – Whether it’s part-time, full time, or seasonal (it’s all green!)
- Investments – Go ahead and claim those juicy dividends or interest on an investment
- Shared Income – Claim any regular deposits provided by your loving family or friends
- Income from Others – Claim the income of someone who regularly pays your expenses
It should be noted that in order to claim someone else’s income the applicant must be at least 21 years of age. In addition to the previous mentioned options, applicants may also claim any public assistance they receive as personal income. Borrowers can click the ? icon at the preapproval page to go over the full details of what qualifies as personal income before submitting the form (doesn’t hurt to take a second look before getting your results!).
Thanks but why should I even respond to the TWZ6N3 offer?
- The Credit One Platinum card comes with 1% cash back rewards (get paid to spend!)
- Cardholders can stay up to date on their credit score as the card provides a FREE report
- Credit One will automatically review accounts to see if a credit limit increase is available
- Don’t worry about fake charges as there is no liability for fraud (sleep easy at night!)
Finally, those with questions about an application can call Credit One at 800-752-5493 for assistance. Please note assistance is available between the hours of 5 AM and 9 PM PT Monday through Friday and from 6:30 AM and 5 PM PT on the weekends.
Credit One Payments Address
- PO Box 60500, City of Industry, CA 91716-0500
More Credit Card-Related Content
Using the 2 Pay My Ticket Portal: How to Begin
- Users must enter a driver’s license or court case number
- The portal provides a fee schedule for online payments
- Users can receive over the phone technical support
While paying a traffic ticket is certainly never fun, it can at least be easy. For example, drivers who need to take care of a ticket issued by Madison County can do so using the convenient 2 Pay My Ticket Portal. In order to begin the online payment process, users must first enter either a driver’s license number or court case number. Once one of the required numbers have been entered into the system the Search button can be clicked to find the ticket being paid (does not require a login like the Pay OLCC Portal). By the way, users who want to find out how much the online payment fee will be before making a payment can do so by clicking the link posted at the bottom of the portal.
Things to Do After Settling Up at the 2 Pay My Ticket Portal
- Cross yet another task off the “things to do list” (then begin fixing the busted mailbox flag)
- Make sure your brake lights are in working order (the last thing we need is another ticket)
- Celebrate by making a nice warm plate of Chicken Marsala complimented by a cold drink
- Bask in the incredibly invigorating feeling of finally being out of Madison County’s pocket
- Warning: Any of the previous suggestions may cause extreme feelings of overall well-being
After clicking the fee schedule link, the user can find out exactly how much the fee will be based on the amount of their fine. Once the driver finds the fine amount they can look to the right to see the corresponding fee (the fees starts off fairly small but really build up as the fines increase).
Finally, it should be pointed out that drivers will need to wait 10 days from the date of issue before making an online payment at the 2 Pay My Ticket Portal. Users who need technical assistance can try calling toll-free for help.
2 Pay My Ticket Technical Assistance Phone Number
More Ticket Payment Help
Pay NCC Arm (It’s Simple)
- Users must first select a state to begin a payment
- NCC offers up to 5 different easy payment options
- Users can call toll-free for over the phone support
The act of paying off a debt can be incredibly satisfying (especially for ones that are long overdue!). Not only is it satisfying, but it can also be incredibly easy thanks to the Pay NCC Arm portal. Consumers who are ready to eliminate a debt can begin by first selecting a state from the drop down list. Once the user selects the state, the portal will open a new page where the available payment options are listed. Existing users who wish to make an online payment can login to their account to do so. On the other hand, those who have yet to sign up for an account will need the Access code received in the letter from NCC (similar to PRC Online Payments).
A Look at NCC
- NCC is one of the largest debt collectors in the Mid-Atlantic region
- The company was founded back in 1967 (a tradition of excellence)
- NCC is based out of Alexandria, Virginia (in northern part of the state)
- The primary objective of NCC is to accelerate its clients cash flow cycles
Existing users who have forgotten their Pay NCC Arm portal password will need to enter their account number to begin the reset process. Meanwhile, new users who DO NOT have an access code can get help by calling 703-776-9260 between the hours of 8:30 AM and 5 PM EST Monday through Friday. Alternatively, customers who are looking to avoid long distance charges can call toll-free to 855-698-5376. By the way, customers who don’t want to deal with passwords or account numbers can always send a payment to the NCC PO Box in Alexandria, VA.
NCC Payments Address
- PO Box 9156, Alexandria, VA 22304-0156
A Previously Reviewed Debt Collection Portal
Getting Started With a Myer Credit Card Application
- Applicants must enter preliminary information to begin
- The system provides applicants with a Key Fact Sheet
- Applicants can call with questions about the process
Customers who want to take their relationship with Myer to the next level may want to think about applying for the Myer Visa Credit Card. The card allows customers to earn UNCAPPED Myer One credits on purchases at Myer or a Myer One partner. In addition to the uncapped credits, customers can also receive 6 months of NO INTEREST on purchases at Myer of $250 or more in a single transaction. Customers who decide to take the plunge and apply for the card can begin by going to the Myer Credit Card page and clicking the Apply Now button. After clicking the button, customers must then enter a name and confirm if they are asking for the maximum amount of credit prior to starting an application.
Fun and Informative Facts on the Myer Credit Card
- Minimum repayments are 2.5% of the balance or $50 (whichever is greater)
- Cardholders must pay a balance in full if it less than $50 (just eliminate it!)
- The card comes with an interest rate of 20.69% on purchases and advances
- Cardholders ARE NOT subjected to a pesky annual fee for the first year
- The card charges a fee of $35 per statement period on late payments
The application process starts with basic information about the potential cardholder before delving into the financial details. Prior to submitting the application, applicants can request a balance transfer to the new card and add an additional cardholder if needed (might as well share the spending power!).
Final Notes on the Myer Credit Card
- After the first year cardholders must pay an ongoing annual fee of $69
- Cardholders are protected by the Visa’s Zero Liability policy (a relief)
- The online account provides budget tacking a transaction categories
Applicants with questions about the application process can get help by calling 13 16 17. In addition to application help, the same number can be called to activate the card once it arrives. The Meyer Credit Card is issued by Macquarie Bank Limited.
Macquarie Bank Limited Contact Information
- 50 Martin Place
- Sydney NWS 2000
- +61 2 8232 3333
American Express Loan 0 Offer: Finding an Offer
- Account login is required to locate special offer
- Login credential recovery assistance is provided
- American Express contact information is available
American Express is now running a fall personal loan promotion in which cardholders can take advantage of a loan of up to $40,000, APRs as low as 6.98%, and fixed monthly payments. Those who wish to see the details of their pre-approved offer can begin by going to the site shown on the mailing correspondence. Upon arrival at the site, a User ID and password can be entered to login to an existing American Express account and find out what offer is in store (this is NOT for refinancing like the SoFi Refi offer). Cardholders who have forgotten a User ID or password can click the link provider beneath the login fields to begin the account recovery process.
More on American Express Personal Loans
- Must be a resident of the United States or one of its territories to be eligible
- Some members may only be approved to use the loan for debt consolidation
- Applicants must be in good standing with American Express and at least 18
- Applicants have up to 3 days after approval to review and sign the agreement
- Most applicants will receive a decision in a matter of minutes (talk about quick!)
It should be pointed out that those who have yet to register for online access will need to do so before checking out the American Express Loan 0 offer. In order to begin the registration process, the 15 digit card number and 4 digit card ID must entered. Please note that cardholders who create an account before applying for the American Express Loan 0 offer may need to wait a day before receiving a rate and applying for the loan. Those in need of support can try clicking the Contact Us link at the bottom of the offer page to bring up the live chat feature. In addition to live chat, American Express support can also be reached by toll-free phone.
American Express Loan 0 Offer Support Numbers
- 888-800-8564 (for corporate cards)
Need an additional loan option?
Online Access to a NatWest ClearSpend Account
- An email address can be used to login to an account
- New customers can complete account registration
- NatWest support can be contacted with questions
Many businesses likely dream of a tool that helps control spending at the push of a button. For businesses that bank with NatWest, it appears that dream has become a reality. The NatWest ClearSpend application is now up and running and can be used by businesses to take REAL TIME control of account activity such as spending, payments, and balances. As far as getting into an account goes, the process can be completed by entering an email address along with a password before clicking the Login button. Those who can’t seem to recall the account password can click the Forgot password? link located beneath the login fields to begin the reset process (an email address must be entered in order to proceed with the recovery).
Why should I sign up for a NatWest ClearSpend?
- It’s a UK banking industry first (better to be an early adopter than a laggard)
- Features easy to read graphs to help better understand spending paterns
- Allows employees to send requests to change restrictions placed on a card
- Businesses can turn cards “on” or “off” at anytime (nice to have CONTROL)
Those who have yet to register for access to a NatWest ClearSpend account can begin by filling out a brief online form with a name, email address, company credit limit, and 16 digit company account number. It should be pointed out that the company account number is the number shown on the statement, NOT the one printed on the card.
A Few More Conveniences Offered by NatWest ClearSpend
- Credit limits can be adjusted as seen fit (daily, monthly, or even per transaction)
- Categories of merchants can be blocked if needed (reduce frivolous spending!)
- Notice of any changes made to a card account can be emailed to the cardholder
In addition to regular web-based access, the ClearSpend app can also be downloaded from the App Store or from Google Play (always nice to have on-the-go access!). Questions about the app can be addressed by reaching out to the NatWest Commercial Card Helpline at 0370 0101 152. Additionally, new customers can dial 0800 073 2256 between the hours of 9 AM and 5:30 PM Monday through Friday for assistance with an account.
NatWest Head Office Address
- 135 Bishopsgate, London EC2M 3UR
Read More on NatWest
Making a Payment at the Comcast Payment Center
- Payments can be made after logging in
- New users can register for online access
- Password recovery assistance is available
Making a business payment should never be something so difficult that it takes time away from the work day. Thankfully, businesses who rely on the Comcast Payment Center won’t have to worry about any lost productivity (at least not when it comes to making a payment to Comcast!). The payment process can be initiated by first logging into an account with a User ID and password. Once logged in, a payment can be made using a Mastercard, Visa, or American Express credit card (sorry Discover – not this time). Customers don’t want to put the payment on a credit card can opt to pay by entering a savings or checking account information.
More on the Comcast Payment Center
- Around the clock access to invoices is available after logging in
- Notifications can be received when any new activity happens
- Take the hassle out of payments by setting up recurring tasks
- Email notices will be received when new invoices are available
Those who have yet to register for a Comcast Payment Center account can begin by entering an account number along with an invoice number. Likewise, an account number or email address and User ID can be entered by those who need to recover a lost or forgotten password. However, those who only need to recover a User ID can enter an account number and email address to confirm identity and begin the account recovery process.
A Few Mores Notes on the Comcast Payment Center
- Statements received online are EXACT copies of the paper statement
- Payments can be made immediately or set up for a future deduction
- Notice on whether a credit card payment was successful is provided
- Paper statements will no longer be sent after enrollment is complete
Those who wish to make a quick one-time payment can do so by clicking the link posted at the left hand side of the Comcast Payment Center. After clicking the link a new page will appear where an account number and Invoice Number must be entered to begin he one-time payment process.
Comcast Corporate Headquarters Address
- One Comcast Center
- Philadelphia, PA 19103
What do I need to know about my 123 Rewards Card?
- Existing users can login to an account
- New users can register for an account
- Benefits of the card can be reviewed
Easy online access to an account should be expected from any card as rewarding as the 123 Rewards Card issued by U.S. Bank. With that being said, expectations seem to have been met. Those who require access to a 123 Rewards Card account can login in just a matter of seconds by entering a Personal ID and account password. Additionally, the process can be made EVEN EASIER by clicking the Remember My ID box located below the Personal ID field before completing the login. Those who can’t seem to remember or find the Personal ID can click the Forgot ID? link to begin the account recovery process (an easy login is deserving of an easy login recovery!).
Juicy Details on the 123 Rewards Card Benefits
- A whopping 3 points can be earned for every $1 spent on Kroger family brands
- 2 points can be earned for every $1 spent in the Kroger family of companies
- A point can be earned for every buck spent ANYWHERE that accepts Visa cards
- After racking up 1,000 points cardholders receive $5 in FREE groceries (WOW!)
- Can be used at over 1 MILLION ATMs across the globe (talk about convenient!)
Those who have yet to sign up for online access to a 123 Rewards Card account can begin by clicking the Enroll Now link. After clicking the link it will be necessary to confirm whether the cardholder has a checking or savings account with U.S. Bank before proceeding with the enrollment process. After enrollment in online banking has been successfully completed cardholders will receive the ability to view balances, make payments, manage rewards, and MUCH MORE.
Anything else I need to know about my 123 Rewards Card?
- Points earned are based on NET purchases (purchases minus credits and returns)
- Advances, balance transfer, and convenience checks DO NOT earn reward points
- Reward certificates can’t be redeemed at fuel centers (something to keep in mind)
- Purchases at Kroger fuel centers DO NOT earn reward points (again with the fuel)
Questions about the 123 Rewards Card can be addressed by reviewing the extensive FAQs found under the Credit Card Details link posted at the top of card’s login/enrollment page. Those who don’t find what they need in the FAQs can try reaching out to U.S. Bank directly for further assistance.
U.S. Bank Contact Information
- Payments Address – P.O. Box 790408, Saint Louis, MO 63179-0408
- Billing Inquiries Address – P.O. Box 6349, Fargo, ND 58125-6349
- 24 Hour Card Member Phone Number – 877-373-6192
More on 123 Rewards
Online Access for New Day My Amazon Mastercards
- New users must register for Online Account Manager
- Login recovery options are available for existing users
- A list of Frequently Asked Questions is provided
It’s hard to fathom managing a credit card without access to an online account. Those who have received a New Day My Amazon Mastercard won’t have to worry about such a conundrum thanks to the easy online account registration process. In order to set up the account a name, date of birth, postcode, card number, and expiry date must be entered. After entering the required information a box must be checked to confirm the Terms & Conditions have been read and are agreed to prior to proceeding the the account registration process. Once registered, cardholders will receive simple conveniences such as the ability to view balances and make payments.
More on the New Day My Amazon Mastercard
- Cards will be received within 7 to 10 days of the application being accepted
- Payments can be made by direct debit, online, by phone, by post, or at any bank
- The direct debit process may take up to 6 business days to set up (it’s worth it!)
- The date payment is due can be changed up to 3 times each year (CONVENIENT)
- Payments made after the due date will be charged a fee of £12 plus interest
Cardholders who have forgotten any of their login credentials can click the boxes posted beneath the account login fields to begin the recovery process (always nice to have a quick and easy process for getting back into an account). Those who wish to expedite the login process for future use can go ahead and check the Remember my username option before logging in. Please note that the option to remember a username SHOULD NOT be selected when using a shared device.
A Look at New Day My Amazon Platinum Mastercard Rewards
- Eligible Prime Members can earn 1.5 points for every £1 spent at Amazon
- 0.5 Amazon Rewards Points can be earned for every £1 spent at other retailers
- Non Eligible Prime Members earn 0.75 points for every £1 spent at Amazon
- Points are not earned on interest, charges, balance transfers, or withdrawals
Those who are interested in avoiding as much interest as possible should consider paying more than just the minimum payment (perhaps pay the balance in full each month!). Cardholders who cannot pay the full balance may wish to consider taking advantage of the Recommended Extra Payment shown on the statement. The Recommended Extra Payment will help clear the balance faster (always nice) and help make sure the account does not fall into persistent debt.
New Day My Amazon Platinum Mastercard Payments
- Pay by Mail – PO Box 218, Rotherham, S98 1NS
- Pay by Phone – 0333 220 2672
Another Card to Consider