How to Use the Allina Health My Secure Bill
- A fast and easy one time payment process is available
- New users can register to receive online account access
- Existing users can login to manage an online account
When it comes a health care bill (and pretty much every other bill for that mater), the fastest and easiest way to take care of it is usually online. The Allina Health My Secure Bill payment portal is an example of how this can be done. Patients who need to settle up on a bill can begin by clicking the Pay Now button to make a fast one time payment without logging in (always nice not having to remember those login credentials!). After clicking the button the My Easy Match Code shown on the statement can be entered along with a zip code (also found on the statement) to proceed with the quick pay process.
More on Allina Health My Secure Bill
- Adobe Reader is needed to download and view an account statement
- Online payments are typically posted to accounts within 5 business days
- There is absolutely ZERO charge for making an online payment (YAY!)
- Patients can go green and register for estatements (save some trees!)
Users who need to sign up for access to Allina Health My Secure Bill can begin by clicking the New User button and entering the My Easy Match Code and zip code. After both pieces of information have been entered (don’t forget they can be found on the statement) the Continue button can be clicked to proceed with registration. Once successfully registered, a username and account password can be entered to login to the portal.
A Few More Things to Take Note Of
- Estatements are received a few days faster than paper statements (sign up!)
- A Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express are accept for payments
- Payment information can be saved for future payments (very convenient)
The answers to many typically asked questions can be reviewed by clicking the Need help? link to bring up an extensive list of Frequently Asked Questions. In addition to the FAQs, there is also a link that can be clicked to initiate the password reset process (one of the great self-help features). Those with questions about the portal can try contacting support between the hours of 8 AM and 4:30 PM Monday through Thursday and from 9 AM to 4:30 PM on Fridays.
Allina Health My Secure Bill Support
- Mail Route 10200, PO Box 43
- Minneapolis, MN 55440
SWG Wellness Program
- Online password recovery assistance is provided
- Users can login with email address or username
- New users can sign up for online account access
Nobody should have to go a lengthy period of time without access to something as important as an online wellness account due to a lost or forgotten password. Fortunately, those who take part in the Southwest General (SWG) Wellness program won’t have to lose any sleep worrying about such a situation coming to fruition. In the event a password needs to be reset the Forgot password? link can be clicked to enter an account email address or username and receive a link via email that can be used to restore access (it certainly is nice to be back in action!). Once the password has been successfully reset, account access can be attained by entering an email address or username and the new password before clicking the Login button. The language used at the SWG Wellness program can be changed by utilizing the drop down box posted at the top right hand side of the page.
Shining Accolades for Southwest General
- Named a 50 Top Cardiovascular Hospital by IBM Watson Health (round of applause!)
- Is the current holder of the Lantern Award from the Emergency Nurses Association
- Graded “A” by The Leapfrog Group on a spring 2017 Hospital Safety Score Report
- Made The Plain Dealer’s “Top Workplaces” list for the 8th consecutive year (HUGE!)
- Earned a 3 star rating from The Society of Thoracic Surgeons (stars shining bright!)
New users who have yet to create a SWG Wellness program account can begin by entering an email address and clicking the Sign Up button. Questions about the account access process can be addressed by reviewing the information found under the Account Help link posted at the bottom of the program’s login page. Technical issues can be addressed by calling 888-252-8150 or by filling out the available online contact form with an email address, subject, and message. Those with general inquiries for the Southwest General Health Center can try reaching out by phone or via mail correspondence.
Southwest General Health Center Contact Information
- 18697 Bagley Rd., Middleburg Heights, OH 44130
Registering and Logging Into My Juice Plus Account
- 4 different account creation methods are provided
- An account email address can be used to sign in
- Customer care contact information is available
When signing up for an account for the first time it’s always nice to have options. As far as registration for a My Juice Plus account is concerned options ABOUND. Upon arrival at the account registration page new users are presented with signing up using an email address or signing up with either an existing Twitter, Facebook, or Google account (seems like that would pretty much cover everyone on earth!). Those who wish to proceed using an email address must begin by filling out an online form with a name, email address, country, phone number, and password. Users who would rather register using one of the third-party options can do so by clicking one of the available tabs to proceed. Once the My Juice Plus account has been successfully registered it can be accessed by entering an email address and password prior to clicking the Sign In button (hard to get any more convenient than that!)
A Brief Yet In-Depth Look at Juice Plus
- The company was founded in 1970 by Jay Martin (from school teacher to entrepreneur!)
- Is focused on selling products meant to enhance people’s lives and overall well-being
- Offers a vegetable blend product derived from 10 different vegetables (WOWWWW!)
- Has been positively reported on in a family health study with over 150,000 families
- Offers a line of shakes and nutrition bars (health doesn’t have to be inconvenient!)
Those who plan on coming back often can click the Remember Me box to receive expedited access to a My Juice Plus account in the future. If an account password has been lost or forgotten an email address can be entered to begin the rest process. Juice Plus can be followed on social media by clicking the available icons posted at the bottom left hand side of the account login page (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Google Plus). Those in need of support can try reaching out to Juice Plus customer care by phone, email, or mail correspondence.
Juice Plus Customer Care Contact Information
- 14 Merewether St., Merewether, NSW 2291
- 02 4963 0000
Why not see both near and far? Find out more!
- New customers can begin a free trial offer
- Existing customers can submit a rebate
- Alcon customer service is available
With the sheer amount of people affected by poor vision, it only stands to reason that many individuals may be interested in a FREE trial of a contact lens that is said to help see near AND far (doesn’t it even get any better than that??). Those who like the idea of such a dynamic product can now SEE for themselves (pun definitely intended) all that the lens has to offer by getting started with the current free trial located at www.seenearandfar.com. The process of securing the trial offer can be initiated by clicking the Get a Free Trial button to sign up for an Eye File account (an online form with a name, email address, password, contact lens of interest, date of birth, and zip code must be filled out). Those who have already registered for an account can login with an email address and password (the login process can also be completed with social media accounts for those who find it more convenient).
Multi-focal Contact Lenses Available from Alcon
- Dailies Total 1 – Feel the comfort provided by moisturizing water gradient technology
- Aqua Comfort Plus – Featuring a blink-activated moisture technology (daily disposable)
- Air Optix Aqua – Replacement lenses that feature technology to prevent gross deposits
- *All Alcon Multi-focal contacts help wearers see near, intermediate, and far (enough said?)
The process of beginning a rebate can be initiated by clicking the Rebate Offer link posted at the top right hand side www.seenearandfar.com. Those who already have a rebate code can click the Start Your Rebate Submission link to proceed with the simple process of getting that cabbage back wear it belongs (in the wallet of course). The Get My Rebate Code button can be clicked by those who have yet to receive a code (pretty self-explanatory). Customers who have previously submitted a rebate can click the Check Your Rebate Claim Status link and enter a reference number and email address to find out exactly where things are at in the process (always a good idea to keep an eye on things). Questions for Alcon can be directed to the company’s consumer care team between the hours of 8 AM and 5 PM CT Monday through Friday.
Alcon Consumer Care Team Contact Information
- 6201 South Freeway, Fort Worth, TX 76134-2001
User Login My Connect Well SD
- New users can register for online account access
- Login credential recovery assistance is provided
- A comprehensive help guide is available for review
Any portal that provides vital information regarding one’s health, safety, and overall well-being should be prepared to also provide an easy and effective online account registration process (based on what it provides there’s likely going to be PLENTY of people looking to sign up). Judging by its incredibly simple account creation process, it’s safe to say that the My Connect Well SD portal is well-prepared indeed. Those looking to register an account can begin by clicking the New User? link and entering a name, date of birth, and SSN (skip the hyphens!). Once all of the required preliminary information has been entered the Next button can be clicked to proceed with the account creation process. Upon completion of the new user registration, access to the My Connect Well SD portal can be completed by entering a username and password before clicking the Login button (hard to imagine anyone broke a sweat doing that!).
More Information on Connect Well San Diego
- Upon entering for the first time welcome message and drop down menu is provided
- In some cases in may be necessary to create an account in person at a county office
- A current cell phone or mailing address must be on file to create an account online
- Accounts are equipped with a handy message inbox (users can respond to messages)
- User profile information can be changed under the Update MY Information section
In the event a password or username has been forgotten it will be necessary to enter the same information needed to begin the account registration process (name, date of birth, and SSN) in order to begin the account recovery process. Those who are having trouble getting registered can try clicking the Find an Office to Help link to be directed to an online search tool which can locate offices that can provide assistance. A comprehensive help guide can be reviewed by clicking the Help link located beneath the login fields at the My Connect Well SD portal (may be the best place to start with any questions!). General inquiries for the county of San Diego can be addressed by dialing 858-694-3900 between the hours of 8 AM and 5 PM Monday through Friday.
San Diego Health and Human Services Address
- 1600 Pacific Highway, Room 206
- San Diego, CA 92101
Nutrisystem Save 40
- Details of the offer are available for review
- Frequently Asked Questions are provided
- Online form can be used to complete order
Anytime an offer provides massive savings like 40% off it’s usually a good idea to look for the fine print before moving forward. Fortunately, those who have seen the Nutrisystem Save 40 offer advertise can review exactly what the deal entails before placing an order by clicking the Details link posted at the top right hand side of the offer page. After reviewing the fine print, most customers will likely find little to no reason NOT to move forward with taking advantage of the incredible savings as the deal not only provides 40% off the first order but also comes with 7 FREE shakes, 7 FREE bars, and FREE FedEx shipping. Those who wish to get started with the offer can begin an order by clicking the Order Now link and selecting a plan that best fits their needs. After the desired plan has been chosen an email address must be entered prior to moving on towards the online order form where shipping and payment information can be entered.
Sweet Snacks Available from Nutrisystem
- Ice Cream Sandwich – With under 150 total calories it’s hard to say no to this classic
- Milk Chocolate Flavored Pretzels – When salty meets sweet just about everybody wins
- Lemon Zest Cake – This scrumptious lemony delight packs a whopping 5 grams of fiber!
- Dark Chocolate and Sea Salt Nut Bar – A high-octane snack made with a variety of nuts
- Orange Cream Bar – Who can turn down the classic mix of orange and cream flavors?
Returning customers can complete the Nutrisystem Save 40 offer by first logging in with an email address and account password prior to moving on to the online order form. Those who aren’t completely satisfied with the order can initiate a return for a full refund within the first 14 days by calling 800-727-8046. It should be noted that the free bars and shakes that come with the Nutrisystem Save 40 offer are for the FIRST ORDER ONLY. The answers to many questions about Nutrisystem can be reviewed by clicking the FAQ link posted at the top right corner of the offer ordering page. Corporate-related inquiries for Nutrisystem can be directed to the company’s headquarters in Fort Washington, PA.
Nutrisystem Headquarters Address
- 600 Office Center Dr., Fort Washington, PA 19034
Nutrisystem Free Week Limited Time Offer
- Existing customers can login to access an account
- Money back guarantee is included with the offer
- Support is available via FAQ, phone, and email
Nutrisystem has made a name for itself by providing a weight loss system that allows its participants to scarf down a variety of foods that are nutritious and actually taste good at the same time. That’s probably why many dieters will be happy to hear they can now receive a full week’s worth of those delicious meals FOR FREE. Those who wouldn’t mind stashing away some free food for a rainy day (or even for a day that’s beaming with sunshine) can begin by going to Nutrisystem Free Week page and clicking the Order Now button to take advantage of the fantastic limited time offer. Before proceeding to the payment screen it will be necessary to choose a plan and enter an email address to receive order confirmation and updates. Those who already have an account can sign in before ordering by clicking the Login button posted at the top of the Nutrisystem Free Week page (the option to login during the ordering process will also be presented).
I do like free stuff…but why Nutrisystem?
- Customers can received UNLIMITED access to dietitians and counselors
- Free shipping is available (hard to beat free food AND free shipping)
- Online tracking tools and apps are provided (make the system work!)
- A free diet analysis can be reviewed prior to even beginning an order
- Specific plans are available for those with diabetes and for vegetarians
- Avoid buyers remorse with a nerve-calming money back guarantee
The free week of food included in the offer comes with breakfast, lunch, dinner, AND snack for a total of 24 extra meals. Those who aren’t satisfied with the purchase (hard not to be satisfied when eating free food) can send the remaining food back for a full refund less shipping costs. The complete details of the money back guarantee can be reviewed by clicking the Details link posted at the top right hand side of the Nutrisystem Free Week page. The FAQ link can be clicked by those with questions about Nutrisystem. Those who strike out with the Frequently Asked Questions can always seek support over the phone or through email correspondence.
Nutrisystem Contact Information
Try MD Hearing Aid 200
- Hearing aid orders can be placed online
- Frequently Asked Questions are available
- Customer service is available by phone
Due to the importance of being able to hear clearly, hearing aid manufactures can often get away with charging exorbitantly high prices for their products. Perhaps that’s why it’s so refreshing to see a hearing aid that can be purchased at a price that the masses can afford. The MD Hearing Aid Pro can now be obtained for just $199 for a single unit (left ear or right ear) or for $399 for a pair. Those who are ready to place an order can begin by going to the Try MD Hearing Aid 200 ordering page and clicking the Select Your Hearing Aid button. After clicking the button a left ear aid, right ear aid, or a pair of aids can be added to the cart for check out. The payment process can be completed by filling out a brief online form with a name, address, and payment preference (all of the major credit cards, Affirm, or PayPal). It should be noted that the devices available at the Try MD Hearing Aid 200 ordering page come with the MD Shield Protection plan (nothing like a little protection against the dreaded feeling of buyers remorse!).
A Look at the MD Shield Protection Plan
- Covers all types of accidental damage (clumsiness doesn’t have to be costly)
- Runs for a full year from the date of the purchase (365 days of tranquility!!)
- Loss, theft, or unauthorized repairs are NOT covered (would be nice though)
- Defective hearing aids will either be repaired or replaced with a new device
- Customers are on the hook for shipping if the device needs to be sent in
Full details on the MD Shield Protection Plan can be reviewed by clicking the Learn More link at the Try MD Hearing Aid 200 ordering page. Those with questions about the product can likely find what they need under the Frequently Asked Questions section. Those who don’t get the answers they were looking for in the FAQs can try calling 800-647-4940 for additional assistance (sometimes talking on the phone is easier than reading anyways). Customers who need to make use of the MD Shield Protection Plan can begin by reporting the issue by phone or through email correspondence.
MD Shield Protection Plan Contact Information
Top Flex Pro
- Online form can be used to complete the order
- List of ingredients is available to be reviewed
- Customer support contact info is available
Anyone who has ever taken one knows that not all supplements are created equal. With that being said, it can be incredibility difficult to tell which supplements will actually provide the desired results. Perhaps that is why many consumers are attracted to risk free trial offers when it comes to purchasing supplements. One such offer is now available for the Top Flex Pro NO2 supplement. The offer provides customers with a free trial bottle of the supplement that can be canceled within 10 days for no cost other than the $4.95 it takes to ship the product (it’s technically a 14 day trial since 4 days are allotted for the time it takes to have it shipped). Those who are ready to take the plunge and order a free trial bottle can begin by going to the offer page and completing a brief online form with a name, address, phone number, and email address. Prior to submitting the order form it will be necessary to check a box to confirm the Terms & Conditions of the offer have been accepted.
Whooaaa….what’s this about Terms & Conditions??
- The trail period will not begin until 4 days after the order has been placed
- Top Flex Pro NO2 promotional goods may be included in the free trial offer
- Those who do not cancel will be charged $94.38 for the next month’s supply
- Accounts must be canceled at least 1 day before the trial end to avoid charges
- The bottle received with the offer is FULL SIZED (not some puny sample bottle)
The full Terms & Conditions associated with the Top Flex Pro NO2 trial offer can be reviewed by clicking the link posted under the order form at the offer page. The Ingredients link can be clicked by those who would like to see what ingredients they will be putting into their body (always a great idea to find out what’s going down the hatch). Questions about the product or the trial process can be answered by reaching out to customer support via email, mail, or by phone.
Customer Support Contact Information
- 9550 South Eastern Ave., Suite 253, Las Vegas, NV 89123
Smile Power MO
- Missouri residents can enroll for a plan online
- Frequently Asked questions list is provided
- Delta Dental contact information is available
A health set of pearly whites can be a key component of one’s overall self-confidence (and of one’s overall health in general some say). With that in mind, Missouri residents should be thrilled to learn Delta Dental is now offering open enrollment for those who are currently without coverage. The online enrollment process can be initiated by going to the Smile Power Mo page and entering a zip code before clicking the See Plans and Pricing link. After clicking the link, the age of the applicant must be entered before proceeding to the list of available plans (spouses and dependents can also be entered). Once the desired plan has been found (hopefully after a very thorough review) the Select Plan button can be clicked to proceed with the online application process. Those with questions about the plans being offered can help themselves by reviewing the Frequently Asked Questions list posted under the Learn More section of the Smile Power MO page.
Plans Available from Delta Dental of Missouri
- Traditional Value Plan – The lowest monthly payment but the highest deductible
- Traditional Basic Plan – Coverage for major care is introduced at a 25 percent rate
- Traditional Preferred Plan – The plan includes an annual plan maximum of $1,000
- Traditional Choice Plan – 100% for preventative, 80% for basic, and 50% for major
- All previous plans include a 6 month waiting period on fillings (patience, patients!)
Those who have already enrolled can sign in directly through the Smile Power Mo page by entering an email address along with an account password. The process of resting account login credentials can be initiated by entering a last name, date of birth, and Social Security Number (those who have only forgotten an account password can just enter an email address). Customers who didn’t have much luck rummaging through the FAQs can cut to the chase and contact Delta Dental of Missouri directly by phone or through email correspondence.
Delta Dental of Missouri Contact Information
- Toll-Free Phone – 866-991-7345
- Local Phone – 314-656-3001