Sign Your Med Supp App
- Authorization number is needed to begin process
- Mutual of Omaha contact information is available
The electronic signature is quickly becoming the fastest (and easiest) way to sign off on a document. Those who need to provide a signature for a Medicare supplement application from Mutual of Omaha can see exactly how easy it can be by going to the Sign Your Med Supp App page. After arriving at the page the e-signature process can be initiated by entering an authorization number along with a date of birth (must be entered in the MM/DD/YYYY format) before clicking the Sign In button. After clicking the Sign In button access to the system will be granted for completion of the electronic signature (just a tad bit easier than driving all the way to an agent’s office to sign with a pen!). Those with questions about the process are encouraged to reach out to their producer for help.
Why Medicare supplement insurance from Mutual of Omaha?
- Works with Medicare parts A and B to help reduce the member’s health care expenses
- ANY health care provider who accepts Medicare will accept the Medicare supplement
- Out of pocket costs are rare as the supplement insurance pays what Medicare doesn’t
- Coverage renews as long as the premiums are paid on time (premiums may change)
- Will cover health care costs ANYWHERE within the United States (just like Medicare)
- Some individuals may qualify for a 12 percent household discount off their premium
It should be pointed out that the Sign Your Med Supp App page contains files in the Adobe Acrobat PDF format. Those who do not yet have the appropriate software to view these documents can fix that problem by clicking the Adobe Reader link to initiate the download (don’t worry it’s free of charge). Customers with questions about Medicare supplement insurance from Mutual of Omaha can call toll-free between the hours of 7 AM and 8 PM CT Monday through Friday and from 10 AM to 5 PM CT on the weekends.
Mutual of Omaha Medicare Supplement Insurance Number
AARP Drive Safe 42
- Sign up online for the driving safety course offered by AARP
- Customers can pay by either personal check or credit card
Drivers that feel the need to brush up on their driving safety knowledge may want to take a minute or two to consider the AARP Smart Driver online course. To take the first step to being a safer driver customers will need to go directly to the AARP Drive Safe 42 webpage and click the Sign Up button. Next drivers will need to select the state shown on their driver license (even if different from the state of residence) as car insurance and state specific mandates are based on driver licenses. To complete the purchase of the course customers will need to verify if they are an AARP member and then enter their payment information. To pay by credit card drivers will need to enter their credit card number, full name shown on the card, expiration month and year, and CVC number. Drivers that would rather pay by check will need to mail their payment to AARP Driver Safety 5760 Fleet Street, Suite 210 Carlsbad, CA 92008. All checks should be made payable to AARP Driver Safety and should include a driver license number so payment can be more easily matched with the customer’s account.
What’s so good about the AARP Smart Driver online course?
- Drivers that pass the course could be eligible for a multi-year discount on your auto insurance
- The course is rather affordable and can be conveniently taken within 60 days of purchase
- Drivers should feel much safer behind the wheel after taking the course as it teaches evidence based strategies
- The course offers information to older drivers about age related physical changes and how driving can be adjusted to compensate
Customers that have questions about the AARP Smart Driver online course can get answers by using of the convenient contact form posted on the company’s website. When completing the form customers will need to include their full name, email address, phone number, and subject with their contact message. Alternatively customers can reach AARP by dialing 1-800-350-7025 or by firing an email over to email@example.com.
Best Pet Insurance Ever
- Whole Pet with Wellness plan
- Get a quote at designated webpage
Pet owners can rest a little easier knowing that Nationwide is coming to the table with the Whole Pet with Wellness plan. The company is touting the plan as the best pet insurance ever as it pays 90% back on vet bills, offers the most extensive coverage customers will find, and allows customers to continue seeing their established veterinarian. To get started down the path of obtaining the best pet insurance ever, potential policy holders will need to complete a short form and get a quote.
Tell Nationwide about your pet:
- The first piece of information customers will need to divulge is their zip code as it helps provide for the most accurate quote
- The kind of pet owned will need to be confirmed (Dog, Cat, Bird or Exotic pet)
- Customers will need to confirm the age of their pet by selecting from a range of ages listed in a drop down box
- To complete the quote process users will need to provide either and email address or phone number
Nationwide’s Whole Pet with Wellness Plan starts at $64 a month and covers things such as prescriptions, exams, lab tests, hereditary conditions, chronic conditions, wellness, x-rays, surgeries, and hospitalization. There are however a few items the best pet insurance ever will not cover such as preexisting conditions, non-veterinary fees, and grooming. To see how much of the costs the Whole Pet with Wellness plan will cover, users can take advantage of the interactive calculator posted by Nationwide on the Best Pet Insurance Ever webpage.
Nationwide is one of the biggest insurance and financial services companies in the world with affiliated companies such as Allied, Farmland, and Scottsdale. The company’s headquarters are located in Columbus, Ohio at 1 W Nationwide Blvd, Columbus, OH 43215. To reach Nationwide by phone please dial 614-249-7111.
- Enter zip code to begin the quote process
- Get quote at designated webpage
Car owners can now save some serious moolah (money) by taking advantage of the Progressive 598 quote. To see how they can save nearly $600, customers will need to use the internet to surf over to the designated quote page. Once on the quote page potential customers will need to enter their zip code and then hit the Get A Quote button to be directed to a new page where the quote process can be started. To start the quote potential customers will need to enter their first name, last name, mailing address, city, state, zip code, and date of birth.
How to know if the quote is accurate
- As long as the information entered by the customer is accurate the quote will be accurate
- Some state laws may require additional coverages to be added which may increase the quote
How to know if there are better rates out there
- Progressive Direct provides rates from other companies in most states
- After getting a Progressive Direct rate users will need to answer a few more questions to receive the comparison rates
How to talk to a live person if assistance is needed
- Users can reach out to a live representative 24 hours a day 7 days a week by dialing 800-776-4737
- The average wait time to be connected to a representative is under 10 seconds
- Customers that would rather have a representative call them about the Progressive 598 quote can use the Talk To Me service by hitting the Request a Call button
The Progressive Corporation is an insurance holdings company that provides personal, commercial, and property insurance. The company was founded in 1937 and has headquarters in Mayfield Village, Ohio. The Progressive Corporation can be reached by mail at 6300 Wilson Mills Rd, Mayfield, OH 44143.