How to Sign Up for Hilton Honors Points Unlimited
- Hilton Honors members can register after logging in
- New members must register before entering the promotion
- The promotion provides Frequently Asked Questions
As must savvy travelers well know, points earned from staying a favorite hotel can be quite valuable. Perhaps, that’s why so many folks are jumping in on this year’s Hilton Honors Points Unlimited Promotion. In order to begin registration, Hilton Honors Members must go to the online entry page and login with a Hilton Honors number or username. Meanwhile, those who aren’t registered for Hilton Honors must sign up for an account before entering the promotion (don’t worry it’s free and only takes a few minutes).
A Look Inside the Hilton Honors Points Unlimited Promotion
- Once registered, members will earn 2,000 points for each stay at a Hilton property
- Members will also earn 10,000 points for every 5 stays (on top of the 2,000 per stay!)
- Alternatively, members will earn the 10,000 for every 10 nights (instead of the 5 stays)
- Members can earn the 10,000 bonus points an unlimited amount of times (rack ’em up!)
Members can review the full details of the promotion by clicking the Frequently Asked Questions link located at the bottom of the registration page. In addition to the FAQs, the promotion also provides a copy of its Terms & Conditions at the bottom of the page.
So what can I use all these points on?
- Free Stays – Use those freshly earned points to get much deserved free night’s stay
- Exclusive Experiences – Members can use points to bid on an experience (good luck!)
- Amazon – Those with an Amazon account can use the points to shop (VERY convenient)
- Please note that members can pool their points with friends and family (work together!)
By the way, the Hilton Honors Points Unlimited Promotion only stays live until May 5th, 2019 (so better start earning!) Meanwhile those who want to see where they can earn points can click the icons posted at the registration page (appears to be all of the Hilton brands). Those with questions about the promotion can call 800-548-8690 for assistance.
Hilton Honors General Questions Phone Number
- 800-4HONORS (800-446-6677)
Speaking of new promotions…..
How to Redeem Old Navy Super Cash Online
- Purchases must cross a $25 threshold to begin saving
- Customers must enter the code receive via email
- Old Navy provides a fairly extensive FAQ list
It’s always nice to have some extra cash lying around. Especially, if it’s SUPER CASH. Old Navy customers will soon be able to enjoy some MASSIVE SAVINGS when shopping online or in stores. Beginning on October 20th, Old Navy will be allowing it’s customers to start spending some of their hard-earned Super Cash. Customers who are looking to save on online purchases can begin by going to the Old Navy Super Cash page and clicking the Shop Now button. After filling up the cart with plenty of goodies, the code received via email can be entered into the Promotions & Rewards field before completing the purchase. Customers who spend $25 dollars or more can receive $10 in savings for every $25 spent (the more spent the more saved!).
Love it! What else should I know about Old Navy Super Cash?
- Super Cash is a saving program that only comes around at certain times
- Customers can earn coupons at Old Navy stores or from online purchases
- Old Navy will send the online coupon via email within 24 hours of purchase
- Customers may only redeem one Super Cash coupon per transaction
- Old Navy does not limit the amount of coupons that can be used
Customers who are confused about the redemption process can try looking at the quick reference chart posted to the left of the Old Navy Super Cash page. In addition to the chart, Old Navy has also posted the programs Terms for review. Customers can review the program’s general conditions by scrolling to the bottom of the page.
A Few More Notes on Old Navy Super Cash
- Coupon value is based on the purchase amount during the earning period
- Any unused Super Cash will be forfeited (happens if not enough is spent)
- The next spending period runs from October 20th to October 28th
Customers who don’t find what they need in the FAQs can try calling 800-653-6289 for further assistance. Please note that Old Navy takes call between the hours of 7 AM and 1 AM EST 7 days a week (talk about availability!).
Old Navy Customer Relations Address
- 6007 Green Pointe Dr.
- Groveport, OH 43125
Another Savings Program to Check Out
How do I get started with my SEG Rewards Card?
- A store must be selected to begin registration
- Frequently Asked Questions can be reviewed
- Support phone number is available for help
When it comes to reward cards, the part of being rewarded usually doesn’t come until the card has been activated. With that being said, it’s probably a good idea to get that little piece of plastic activated ASAP! In the case of the SE Grocers Rewards Card, the registration process can be completed online in a just a few minutes (the sooner the better!). The process can be initiated by going to the card activation page and selecting one of the 4 available stores (BI-LO, Fresco, Harveys, or Winn Dixie). Once the store has been selected the Register Now button can be clicked to find the account and proceed with the card registration.
Important Information About SEG Rewards
- Points can be used for savings at ANY SE Grocers store location (save away!)
- In addition to groceries points can also be used on fuel at participating Shells
- Businesses are NOT eligible to register for a SEG Rewards account (bummer)
- A physical card, phone number, or digital card can be used at checkout
Once the SEG Rewards Card has been registered, “Gold” status at participating Shell locations will be received automatically. The Gold status allows customers to save 5 cents off every gallon of gas WITHOUT using additional points. It should be pointed out, however, that the maximum amount of fuel per trip that savings is applied to is 20 gallons (a moot point for most vehicles).
A Few Final Notes on SEG Rewards
- A minimum balance of 100 point is required to begin receiving savings
- Every 100 points earned is good for $1 in savings at the grocery store
- The maximum amount of points that can be used for fuel is 9,999
Those with questions about the registration process or about the SEG Rewards program in general can try going through the extensive FAQ list posted at the top of the activation page. In the event the needed answers aren’t found within the FAQs, toll-free over the phone assistance is available by dialing 844-745-0463. Please note over the phone help is only available between the hours of 8 AM and 7 PM Monday through Friday and from 8 AM to 4 PM on Saturdays (maybe use Sundays for some much-needed rest and relaxation!).
SEG Grocers Headquarters Contract Information
- 8928 Prominence Pkwy., #200
- Jacksonville, FL 32256
Redeeming the “Feeding Reading” Free Book Offer
- Picture of a purchase receipt must be uploaded
- Kellogg’s Family Rewards account is needed
- Frequently Asked Questions list is provided
It’s not everyday one gets the opportunity to receive a FREE full-length book in exchange for doing something as pleasurable as eating a delicious Kellogg’s product. Believe it or not, such an incredible deal is now on the table with the new “Feeding Reading” offer from Kellogg’s. Those who want in can begin by first purchasing one of the participating Kellogg’s products and taking a photo of the receipt. After taking the photo it must be uploaded by logging into a Kellogg’s Family Rewards (KFR) account with an email address and password. Those who don’t yet have a KFR account can click the Register button and fill out an online form with an email address, password, date of birth, name, and address to sign up (the accounts are necessary to redeem a variety of promotions so chances are it will be used again!). It needs to be pointed out that those who purchased the participating product at a Sam’s Club or BJ’s Wholesale Club will need to click the store-specific buttons to upload the receipt.
More Details on the Feeding Reading Offer
- Purchases must be made between May 24th, 2018 and on September 30th, 2018
- Receipts must be uploaded within 30 days of making the purchase (DO NOT stall!)
- Over 80 Scholastic book titles are available to choose from (plenty of great options)
- Each participant can redeem up to 10 free books (good luck deciding which ones!)
- The Scholastic book credits must be redeemed no later than December 18th, 2018
The full Terms & Conditions of the Feeding Reading offer (including the list of participating products) can be reviewed by clicking the link posted at the bottom left hand side of the redemption page. The Get Tips link can be clicked to review helpful information about the proper way to upload the receipt photo. Those with questions about the promotion can try clicking the See FAQs link to review the available Frequently Asked Questions list (usually one of the easiest ways to get quick information!).
Feeding Reading Scholastic Book Offer Sponsor
- Kellogg Company
- One Kellogg Square
- Battle Creek, MI 49016
Forgot to Scan the Chick-fil-A One App? Record Treat Progress Online!
- Chick-fil-A One Account login is required to begin
- Account password recovery assistance is provided
- Chick-fil-A support contact information is available
When something has been earned credit should be provided regardless of whether or not a small technicality has been overlooked. With that being said, Chick-fil-A One members no longer need to worry about missing out on earned treat progress due to the simple mistake of forgetting to scan the app (something likely to have kept many up tossing and turning all night long). Fortunately, the simple solution comes in the form of the convenient online tool found at one.chick-fil-a.com/forgot2scan. The process of recording the treat progress can be initiated by first logging into a Chick-fil-A One account (an email address or one of the available third-party accounts can be used to complete the login). Once the login has been completed the required information from the Chick-fil-A receipt can be entered to keep track of those tasty treats! Those who plan on coming back often may want to check the Remember Me box before logging in (might as well speed things up a bit).
Hopefully I’m not the only one who went to Chick-fil-A and forgot 2 scan!
- Only one transaction can be entered per submission per day per account (come back!)
- Transactions will take between one and two days to process (status will be provided)
- Missed transaction credits CANNOT be split across multiple Chick-fil-A One accounts
- The My Treats link can be clicked to take a look at the updated treat progress (YES!)
- Missed credit requests must be submitted within 7 days of the date on the receipt
It is important to note that the restaurant number, order date, order number, order method, and order total MUST be entered in order to receive credit for a missed scan at one.chick-fil-a.com/forgot2scan. Those who are having trouble getting into an account due to a lost or forgotten password can click the Forgot password? link and enter an email address to receive a link that allows for the password to be reset. Those who have yet to sign up for an account can do so by clicking the Join Chick-fil-A One tab and completing the available registration form. Questions about the program can be addressed by dialing 866-232-2040 between the hours of 8 AM and 12 AM ET Monday through Saturday.
Chick-fil-A Customer Care Address
- PO Box 725489, Atlanta, GA 31139-9923