How to Claim the Global Subway Survey Special Offer
- Customers must provide contact information to begin
- The survey requires information from a store receipt
- Customers will receive an offer code after the survey
We all know by now that fast food feedback is a valuable thing. However, just HOW valuable can vary from place to place. With this in mind, let’s take a peek at the Global Subway Survey Special Offer. Subway customers can begin the survey by first entering their contact information. Once the customer completes the contact form they can then begin entering information from their Subway receipt.
Receipt Items Needed for the Global Subway Survey
- Subway or Store Number – Located at the top portion of both receipt styles 1 and 2
- Date of Purchase – This is also located at the top of both receipts (dd/mm/yyyy format)
- Time of Purchase – Simply look to the right side of the date of purchase to find the time
- Term ID Transaction Number – This number is located in the middle area of the receipts
After the customer has entered ALL of the receipt information they can complete the actual survey portion of the process (this part happens to be very similar to the Pandora Listens Survey). The survey is only one page of questions with a box at the end where customers can express their own thoughts. Upon completion of the survey, participants will receive a code good for the offer listed on the screen (right now it’s a 21 ounce drink or 2 cookies with the purchase of a wrap, salad, or panini).
Read Below Before Claiming Subway Global Survey Offer!
- Be sure to write the offer code on your receipt before closing the survey
- Customers must show the code to a Subway employee to get the offer
- The offer is only good until the expiration date shown on the survey
- Customers cannot redeem the offer when making a kiosk purchase
- Try to keep a positive regardless of the experience you are rating!
By the way, customers who can’t locate the required receipt information can view sample receipt images for help. In order to do so, the customer must click the link located at the top of page 2 of the Global Subway Survey. When viewing the sample receipts, the information can be found boxed in orange (it’s pretty hard to miss!).
Global Subway Headquarters Contact Information
- 325 Sub Way, Milford, CT 06461-3059
- Toll-Free Phone – 800-888-4848
- Local Phone – 203-877-4281
Provide Feedback & Claim the Offer
Have more opinions to share?
How to Launch the Talk to the Bell UK Survey
- Customers can enter receipt information to begin the survey
- The survey comes with a sample image of a Taco Bell receipt
Taco Bell wants to know how its customers in the United Kingdom feel about its service. In order to find out, the restaurant is using the Talk to the Bell UK Survey. Customers who want to provide a few opinions can begin by finding the receipt they received at a recent visit (hopefully it’s not already rubbish!). Once the customer finds their receipt they can bring up the online survey and enter the store number, date, time, and transaction number. After the customer enters all of the required information they can click the Start button to begin the survey (very much like the HMV-Hear My Voice Survey).
UK Taco Bells Restaurant Makeover!
- Many locations now feature architecture that fits in with the surrounding area
- Need a power boost? Charging stations are located throughout the stores
- Customers looking to hop on the web can take advantage of FREE WiFi
- Ever wonder how the food is made? Find out with the Open Kitchen design
Taco Bell has been in business for more than 50 years and has over 7,000 locations located across the globe. In the United Kingdom, the franchise opened its 28th location in Bournemouth in April 2018. Additionally, many UK locations now offer delivery service through Deliveroo. Customers with general inquiries for Deliveroo can contact the service at +44 203 699 9977.
It’s Feedback Time!
Another survey to consider
How to Begin the Fred’s Feedback Survey
- Customers must enter codes from a receipt to begin
- The survey provides sample images of Fred’s receipts
- Customers can sign up for a sweepstakes upon completion
Many online surveys require customers to enter some sort of access code in order to begin the process of providing feedback (such as the Talk to Denny’s Survey). However, it’s not everyday a survey requires the customer to enter TWO codes. For instance, those who plan on taking part in the Fred’s Feedback survey will need both an 11 digit Access Code and a shorter 7 digit Cashier Code. Once the customer enters both codes they can hit the Next button to proceed.
In the event the customer cannot find one or both of the required codes they can refer to the sample image posted at the right hand side of the page (great big red arrows point the way!). Perhaps as a way of saying thank you for the honest to goodness opinions, participants will receive the opportunity to sign up for a sweepstakes after successful completion of the Fred’s Feedback survey.
A Look at the Fred’s Feedback Survey Sweepstakes
- Customers must provide a first name, last name, phone number, and email address
- The sweepstakes will award a gift card valued at $100 for each monthly entry period
- Whoever wins the gift card will receive notice via phone or email correspondence
- The sweepstakes will select winners at random about 2 weeks after each entry period
- Non-winning entries WILL NOT go to the next period (just go ahead and try again!)
A Few Reasons to Take the Fred’s Feedback Survey
- $100 at a store like Fred’s goes a LONG way (use the gift card to load up!)
- Stores rely on customer feedback to improve service (a win-win situation)
- Sometimes it’s just nice to know your someone is listening to your opinions
Customers with general inquiries for Fred’s can call 800-374-7417 (extension 2163) between the hours 8 AM and 5 PM CST Monday through Friday. Meanwhile, those who prefer to send an inquiry by mail can address the correspondence to the Fred’s Service Center in Memphis, TN (sometimes the best thoughts just need to be put down on paper!).
Finally, those who are wondering how much progress they have made (or, on the flip side, how much further is left) can get a fairly good idea by taking a quick glance at the progress bar posted at the very bottom of the Fred’s Feedback Survey.
Fred’s Service Center Address
- 4300 New Getwell Rd.
- Memphis, TN 38118
Ready for more feedback?
How to Launch the Co-op Your Say Survey
- Customers can use a receipt or invite card to begin the survey
- The survey provides samples of both the receipt and invite card
- Customers can review the Terms & Conditions of the prize draw
Most would agree that a chance to win £250 is well worth a few minutes of spare time. Therefore, most would also agree that taking the Co-op Your Say Survey is a worthwhile endeavor. In order to launch the survey, customers must first confirm if they are using a receipt or invite card. Those who are using a receipt must enter a store number, date of visit, time of visit, and transaction number to bring up the survey. Meanwhile, those using an invite card need only enter the first three pieces of information. Once the customer completes the survey they will receive the opportunity to enter a prize draw for a chance to win a whopping £250.
A Look at the Co-op Your Say Survey Prize Draw
- The draw will award 10 Co-op vouchers worth £250 each month (better than just 1!)
- Only residents of the United Kingdom and Isle of Man are eligible to participate
- Winners will receive notice at the email address they provided during the entry
- The Promoter will contact the winners within 7 days of the draw taking place
By the way, customers can get a better idea of where the information needed to begin the survey is located by taking a look at the sample images of the receipt and invite card (the same strategy is used by the Coops Listen SMG survey). Both sample images highlight the location of the required numbers (hard to miss that big bold red color).
A Few More Notes on the Co-op Your Say Survey Prize Draw
- Winners who don’t respond to the notice within 14 days will forfeit the prize (ouch)
- Participants can request the names of the winners at email@example.com
- The prize draw Promoter will not pick a new winner to replace a forfeited prize
Co-op Your Say Survey Prize Draw Promoter
- Co-operative Group Food Unlimited
- 1 Angel Square, Manchester M60 0AG
Speaking of surveys…..
Coops Listens SMG Survey: How to Begin
- Customers must use data from a receipt to launch the survey
- The survey is available in 2 languages (English and Spanish)
- Participants can reference a sample receipt image for help
Anyone who has ever experienced the privilege of shopping at a Co-op location has likely formed an opinion or two along the way. Fortunately, these opinions can now be shared through the Coops Listens SMG online survey. In order to begin the survey, participants must first enter a survey code, transaction code, date, and time as shown on the receipt from a recent visit. Once the customer enters all of the required information they can go ahead and click the Start button to begin the survey. By the way, customers who are a bit confused by the receipt information can try taking a peak at the sample image at the right hand side of the page.
Thanks, but why should I take the Coops Listens SMG survey?
- A store that gives so much deserves a little bit of giving in return (right??)
- The survey could be used as an ice-breaker at a party or meet and greet
- Is there really something that much better to do with 2 minutes of free time?
Getting to Know Co-op
- Has more than 200 locations scattered throughout the country (quite the reach)
- The stores are known for providing information about the food customers eat
- When it comes to natural and organic foods nobody does it better than a co-op
- In addition to the 200 plus stores there are also 145 virtual retail food co-ops
Examples of the Co-ops across the country include Ozark Natural Foods in Arkansas, Co-op Market Grocery & Deli in Alaska, and Davis Food Co-op in California (just to name a few). Customers with general questions for Nation Co-op Grocers can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Time left for another survey?
How to Begin the Jack’s Feedback SMG Survey
- Customers can provide feedback with or without an invitation
- The survey is available in both English and Spanish
Any place that provides a hearty meal that’s also easy on the wallet is deserving of some honest feedback. While folks not living in the southeastern part of the country may not be familiar with the chain, Jack’s definitely fits this description. For instance, the restaurant is now offering a variety of savory comfort food plates starting at just $4.99 (hard to remember the last time we’ve seen a quality meal for under $5). Those who want to provide feedback on the experience can begin by going to the Jack’s Feedback SMG online survey. Once at the survey, the customer can enter the 18 digit code from their receipt to begin with the feedback (unlike the Woods Feedback Web survey, no Store ID is needed).
A Quick Peak Inside Jack’s Menu
- Breakfast Special – With bacon, eggs, and biscuits & gravy it’s easy to see why it’s special
- Big Jack – Two big ole’ beef patties topped with all of the classic hamburger ingredients
- Chicken Dinner – Take one bite of the crispy chicken and you’ll feel like a “winner winner”
- Strawberry Cream Cheese – A hot pie filled with cream cheese and strawberries
In addition to the survey, Jack’s also allows customers to provide feedback without an invitation. In order to do so, customers must click the Continue button at the beginning of the survey. Meanwhile, those who would rather provide feedback in Spanish can do so by clicking the Español link located at the bottom of the survey.
Why take the Jack’s Feedback SMG Survey?
- Let’s face it, it’s nice having your opinions heard every once in a while
- It takes much less time than driving to a Jack’s and talking to a manager
- It’s hard to ignore the good feeling that often comes after taking a survey
Jack’s Corporate Offices
- 124 W Oxmoor Rd, Birmingham, AL 35209
How to Begin the Woods Feedback Web Survey
- Customers will need to confirm the store they bought from
- The survey requires customers to enter the date of purchase
- Customers can review a full copy of the rules before starting
Supermarkets are well-known for providing great customer service. However, any supermarket that wants to take their service to the next level should be prepared to receive feedback from its customers. For instance, Woods Supermarket is now taking customer opinions through the Woods Feedback Web survey. In order to begin the survey, customers must first select which store they visited or ordered from (the survey is for both in-store purchases and to-go orders). Once the customer selects the location they must proceed to enter the date of visit/purchase before moving on to the survey.
Thanks! But why should I bother providing feedback??
- For starters, customers who take the survey will be entered for a chance to win $100
- The store may take action based on your opinions, thus making your next visit better!
- It only takes a few minutes (less time than watching the show case on Price is Right)
Upon completion of the survey, the customer will have the chance to provide entry information and receive 1 entry to the sweepstakes. The sweepstakes will choose 2 winners per month, each of which will receive a $100 Woods gift card. Additionally, customers may only receive 1 entry per survey and can only take 1 survey per day.
More on the Woods Feedback Web Survey Sweeps
- Winners cannot redeem their prize for cash (just buy some groceries)
- The sweepstakes will hold the drawings around the first of each month
- Whoever wins will receive notice via email or a phone call (so be alert!)
- Has a similar set up as the Barnes and Noble Feedback survey
By the way, customers can also take the survey over the phone by calling 866-203-1995. Meanwhile, those who want to skip the survey entirely can still enter the sweepstakes by sending a request to the sponsor the sweepstakes (those thinking about doing this may want to consider re-reading the 2nd section of this write-up).
Sponsor of the Woods Feedback Web Survey Sweeps
- Retail Feedback Group
- PO Box 776, East Northport, NY 11731
Another Feedback Opportunity
Provide Delivery Experience Feedback & Enter the Draw
- Customers can complete a brief online survey about their experience
- The survey offers entry to a prize draw in exchange for participation
- Participants are able to review the Terms & Conditions before starting
It’s hard to beat the convenience offered by the Delivery Experience Feedback survey (except maybe the convenience of the delivery itself!). For instance, Matalan customer’s who want to provide feedback on a recent delivery only need to click a couple of button to begin (no survey codes, store numbers, etc.). From there, customers can complete the survey in just a couple of minutes by answering questions related to the delivery. Once the customer completes the survey they will receive the opportunity to enter a prize draw for a chance to win £100 in Matalan vouchers.
A Few Notes on the Delivery Experience Feedback Prize Draw
- The prize draw will award one £100 prize for each month that it stays active
- Whoever wins a prize will receive notice via email (so double-check that inbox!)
- Those who don’t claim their prize within 2 months will end up forfeiting it
- Customers are limited to 2 survey draw entries per month per household
- The prize falls a little short of the one offered by the Dear Booths Survey
It should be pointed out that winners may be asked to take part in publicity (take that 15 minutes of fame and run with it!). Further, prize winners are not allowed to transfer the prize and must accept it as is (winners will not be awarded cash as an alternative to the vouchers).
Delivery Experience Feedback Prize Draw Promoter
- Matalan Retail Limited
- Gillibrands Rd. Skelmersdale, Lancashire, WN8 9TB
Another Survey to Consider
How to Begin the Campero USA Survey
- Customers will need the survey code to begin the process
- The Pollo Campero survey comes in both English and Spanish
A hot serving of fried chicken is always worth talking about. Even if that “talking” comes in the form of an online satisfaction survey. For instance, customers who have recently scarfed down a savory meal at Pollo Campero can now provide feedback through the restaurant’s Campero USA Survey (another example would be the Tell Mary SMG survey for those who eat chicken at Mary Brown’s). In order to begin the survey, it will first be necessary for the customer to choose a language to provide feedback in. Once the language is chosen, the customer can then click Next button to enter a survey code and proceed. By the way, the survey code contains a dash and must be entered across two separate boxes.
Why take the Pollo Campero USA Survey??
- Just remember how good that chicken was and chances are you’ll what to tell someone
- Things that take longer than the survey include sweeping the floor and doing the dishes
- Even if the chicken was bad, the store needs to know about it so the problem can be fixed
- Let’s face it, we all like putting in our 2 cents every so often (or at every opportunity)
On the Menu at Pollo Campero
- Camperitos – A succulent chicken wing served with a favorite sauce (no bone included)
- 4 Piece Meal – Only the hungriest of customers should think about ordering a half-bird!
- Yuca Fries – Don’t forget to dip them in Campero sauce before gobbling them all down
- Tamarindo – This sweet and sour drink is sure to have you going back for another glass
Pollo Campero opened its first restaurant in Guatemala 1971. Since then, the chain has grown to 350 locations worldwide with 70 located throughout the United States. Customers with questions for the company can reach out to the Campero USA headquarters in Dallas, TX.
Campero USA Headquarters
- 12404 Park Central Dr #250, Dallas, TX 75251
More opinions to share?
How to Start Best and Less AU Feedback Survey
- Participants don’t need receipt data to launch the survey
- Customers must confirm if the visit was in-store or online
- The survey provides a copy of its Terms & Conditions
Most online surveys require customers to enter some sort of code located on a receipt from a recent visit. However, it appears the Best and Less AU Feedback survey has decided to buck that trend (and frankly, it’s about time someone did!). For instance, customers who need to launch the survey can begin by simply confirming the date and time of the visit and whether the visit was in-store or online. Once the participants confirms this information, they can click the Next button to begin answering questions. By the way, participants will receive 1 entry to a prize draw for a chance to win a $50 gift card upon completion of the survey (similar to the My Voice Big W survey).
Inside the Best and Less AU Feedback Survey Draw
- The draw will award four $50 Best and Less gift cards for each month that it’s open
- Those who win one of the gift cards will receive notice within 2 days of the draw
- Each of the monthly prize winners will be drawn randomly (there’s no skill involved)
- Prizes unclaimed for 3 months will go into a redraw set to be held on July 10th, 2019
Those who want to review the draw’s full set of rules can do so by clicking the View Terms & Conditions tab at the top of the page. In addition to the terms, the survey also provides a list of the recent prize winners. In order to view the recent winners, participants must click the View Winner tab (winners from the last 4 draws are shown).
A Few Good Reasons to Take the Best and Less AU Survey
- It takes less than two minutes to complete so even the busiest of folks can fit it in
- $50 can go a long way at Best and Less (10 new pairs of sandals for example)
- Winners will be published online within 2 weeks of the draw (fortune AND fame!)
Please note that the random drawing will be held at the Promoter’s offices and will be an automatic process. Additionally, any entries to the draw that are incomplete will be removed from the draw by the Promoter.
Promoter of the Best and Less AU Feedback Survey Draw
- Best & Less Pty Ltd.
- 657-673 Parramatta Rd.
- Leichhardt NSW 2040 Australia
- 29 003 724 696
Entry & Reference
Been to Macca’s lately?