- Shoppers can take the Al’s Supermarket guest survey to share the details of a shopping trip and enter to win a $250 gift card which can be used at any Al’s location
- A new $250 Al’s Supermarket gift card winner will be chosen every month and the odds of winning will depend on how many people take the survey
Al’s Feedback is power by Market Force Information, Inc and all feedback will be used to improve the service of the company and will never be sold to a third-party. Customers who complete the Al’s Feedback survey in full will receive a nice little sweepstakes entry where they could take home a $250 Al’s gift card. To begin taking the Al’s shopper experience survey, guests will need to enter the 4 digit transaction number located at the bottom of the Al’s receipt.
- Al’s Feedback Supermarket $250 sweepstakes is limited to one entry every 7 days, and a new $250 winner will be chosen every month
- On the first Monday of every month, the sweepstakes administration company of the Al’s $250 giveaway will draw one name from all eligible entries
- The lucky $250 Al’s gift card survey winner will be contacted within 48 hours of this drawing
- Winners will have only 5 business days to respond
About Al’s Supermarket
- Al’s Supermarket has five locations across Indiana, with stores in Michigan City, South Haven, and LaPorte
- Al’s Supermarket began when Al Pontius returned from World War II, and having worked in a grocery store before, understood the inner workings of the business
- He decided to start a small grocery store with a primary focus on quality and freshness, only stocking products he could ensure were very high quality
“Big Al” passed away on December 30, 2006 but left the stores in good hands as his son Gil now runs the day-to-day operations. Al’s is known for having some of the best ground beef in town and caters to consumers on a budget.
Al’s offers a value plus reward program which rewards shoppers when making purchases at Al’s supermarkets (this is a must join reward program for those who frequent Al’s on a regular basis).
Tell Twin Peaks
- Take the Twin Peaks customer survey and be entered for the chance to win $100
- Drawings for the $100 Twin Peaks gift card will take place every month
- Customers are only allowed to enter the $100 Twin Peaks gift card grand prize sweepstakes one time every 7 days
The Tell Twin Peaks survey will require the customer to have the five digit check number located on their Twin Peaks receipt and the specific location in which the visit took place. Once the survey is done, customers can choose to receive e-mails about special promotions and discounts at Twin Peaks. When customers join the Twin Peaks e-mail club, they’ll receive a coupon good for free chips and queso.
About Twin Peaks
- Twin Peaks restaurant was founded in 2005
- Has around 60 locations across the United States with a slogan of “Eats. Drinks. Scenic Views”
- The restaurant is known for their “mountain lodge” decor theme
Twin Peaks offers traditional American food like burgers, wings, and steaks. Somewhat similar to the Hooters chain, Twin Peaks has scantily dressed waitresses as the main attraction. Most Twin Peaks locations are in Texas, but there are some spread out to other locations. To contact Twin Peaks restaurant corporate offices please call (972) 941-3150 or write to: 5151 Beltline Rd. Suite 1200, Dallas, TX 75254.
Some of the MUST TRY menu items at Twin Peaks include:
- Bacon Jam Slider (a grilled mini burgers/smoked gouda/bacon jam/roasted garlic mustard/pickle/potato bun)
- Fried Pickle Basket
- Twin Cheeseburger
- Twin Peak Sundae (the perfect dessert)
- Mom’s Pot Roast (this is actually better than any mother’s pot roast recipe)
STIHL Experience CA
- Logon to activate a STIHL product warranty and take the STIHL satisfaction survey for the chance to win $250 STIHL Bucks
- The STIHL survey should take 5 to 10 minutes to complete
- Founded in 1926, STIHL is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of chain saws
Customers who have purchased a STIHL product can log on to register the warranty and to take the STIHL product and customer satisfaction survey. Everyone who completes the survey will be entered to win 1 of 12 $250 STIHL Bucks certificates. To begin taking the survey, customers will need the serial number on their STIHL warranty registration letter.
STIHL Experience $250 STIHL Bucks Coupon Survey
- To be entered in the STIHL survey sweepstakes, the entrant must be a legal resident of Canada, and must be of the legal age of majority in their province of residence
- The STIHL survey is about 20 questions long, and should take no more than 10 minutes to finish. Customers can also take the STIHL satisfaction survey in French
- A STIHL warranty is only applicable in the country the tool was first purchased in (it is not transferable from one country to another)
STIHL is a German manufacturer of chain saws and other outdoor power tools, and was founded in 1926. They currently have their headquarters in Waiblingen, Germany. STIHL is one of the world’s top-selling brands of chain saws, and is the world’s only chain saw manufacturer to make thier own saw chains and guide bars. Today, STIHL is still owned by owned by the descendants of the original founder, Andreas Stihl.
The STIHL corporate office can be found at STIHL Incorporated, 536 Viking Drive , Virginia Beach, VA 23452 while any questions for the company can be directed to their dedicated toll-free number 1-800-GOSTIHL (1-800-467-8445).
Best Buy Canada Cares Survey
- Customers who have shopped at a Best Buy store in Canada can take a customer survey about their experience and be entered to win a $1,000 Best Buy gift card
- A new Best Buy $1,000 sweepstakes begins every three months, with three cards being given away each period
- Customer can enter to win one time per entry period regardless of their method of entry
- Receipt codes are only valid for 30 days, so customer will need to take the Best Buy survey within that time period to enter the contest
Customers can take a survey about their shopping experience at a Best Buy store in Canada and be entered to win a $1,000 gift card. A new $1,000 card is given away by Best Buy every three months, and three $1,000 cards are given away during each prize draw period. To be entered into the giveaway, entrants must be at least 18 years old, and must be a legal resident of Canada. In certain Canadian provinces, a skill test question will be administered to any potential entrants in the Best Buy contest.
$1,000 Gift Card Best Buy Feedback Survey
- Customers can enter to win the $1,000 gift card just once every sweepstakes period
- Whether they enter via the survey or through the mail in method
- Mail in entries are required to be received by the 10th day of the following sweepstakes period to be considered valid
- To start taking the survey, customers will need their original receipt from Best Buy with 6, 4, and 12 digit alphanumeric codes marked “Group A, B, and C”
Customers can also enter to win the gift card through the mail, by sending a letter with their personal information to Best Buy Customer Experience Sweepstakes, 8800 Glenlyon Parkway, Burnaby, BC, V5J 5K3. The Best Buy Canada Cares survey can be taken in English or in French.
To contact Best Buy Canada:
- Best Buy Canada Customer Experience Sweepstakes
- www.bestbuycanadacares.ca survey
Tell Us Now CA
- Take a guest survey for a East Side Marios, Casey’s Grill and Bar, Biermarket, or Prime Pubs location (all of these restaurants are owned and operated by Prime Restaurants, who is headquartered in Sudbury, Ontario)
- East Side Mario’s is known for their authentic Italian food, while Biermarket is known as a go-to spot for a realistic German beer experience
- Customers who complete a satisfaction survey will receive a coupon code good for their next visit
Customers who have dined at an East Side Marios, Casey’s Grill and Bar, Biermarket, or Prime Pubs restaurant can take a guest service survey to share their experience. The survey should take no more than 5 minutes to complete. When the survey is finished, guests will receive a coupon to use on their next visit as a token of thanks.
Typical survey questions found in the Tell Us Now CA survey include:
- “Would you receommend us to friends, family or colleagues”
- “Did our food quality meet your expectations?”
- “Was the restaurant clean and were the washrooms clean?”
- “If you ordered a domestic draught beer, were you asked if you would like to Mario Size-it?”
East Side Mario’s is a Canadian chain of casual dining restaurants that was founded in 1987, and specializes in Italian-American cuisine. East Side Mario locations are easily recognized for their logo featuring the Statue of Liberty holding a large tomato instead of a torch. Mario’s isn’t just a good place to dine though, it’s a good place to work as they consistently appear on Canada’s 50 Best Managed Private Companies list.
Casey’s Grill and Bar first opened in 1980, and has grown to over 160 restaurants. Prime Pubs is a chain of Irish-style pubs and restaurants like D’Arcy McGee’s, Paddy Flaherty’s, and Fionn MacCool’s.
At Biermarket, they consider beer “a work of art and a labour of love.” When the beer is paired with the European brasserie-inspired menu, customers might forget that they’re not in a small beer hall in Germany. Biermarket is known for having a very knowledgeable staff, that recommends, chooses, and serves beer as it should be.
- Complete survey for a shot at 10% off next Goodwill purchase
- Survey can be completed online at the designated survey page
Goodwill Central Texas is looking for some answers in regards to who shops at their stores and is asking customers for some for candid (and hopefully honest) feedback. Customers who want to answer the call for feedback can do so through a quick online survey found at the GCT Survey page.
Upon arrival at the page an important decision will have to be made right off the bat. To make this decision customers must select a preferred language by either checking English or Spanish. After the language is chosen the Next button can be clicked to continue forward with the feedback process by entering a store location (city and address can be entered using drop down boxes). After entering the location customers can click the Next button to continue to the final page of the survey where the following information must be confirmed: date of visit, reason for visit, gender, age, marital status, current number of children in household, ages of children in household, annual household income, ethnicity, highest level of education completed, current employment status, zip code, and email address. Once all of the requested information is entered the I’m Done button posted at the bottom of the GTC survey page can be clicked to submit the survey.
As a token of its appreciation, Goodwill Central Texas is giving survey participants 10% off on the next purchase at a participating Goodwill location. To take advantage of this deal it will be necessary to either write down the provided coupon code or take a picture of the code with a smart phone. The coupon code will be applied once shown to the cashier. It is important to point out that time is of the essence as the coupon code is only valid for 15 days.
TJX Canada Opinion
- Complete survey for a chance to win $1,000
- Survey can be completed on online at designated webpage
Winners, Homesense, and Marshalls are wanting to know what is running through the minds of their Canadian customers and are finding out through a slick online survey. As a show of appreciation for completing the survey, Winners, HomeSense, and Marshalls are giving participants a shot at winning $1,000 daily through a jaw-dropping sweepstakes. Customers that find the idea of winning $1,000 appealing will want to fire up their computers and race to the designated survey webpage.
Upon arriving at the page participants will first be encountered with having to make a choice of language. Here participants will need to either click the English button or Francais button to proceed. Once the choice of langue is selected and the appropriate button is clicked participants will move forward to a page where they will have to confirm their survey numbers. In order to enter the survey number, participants will need to find their purchase receipt and browse over it until the number is found. Participants that fear their chances at winning the $1,000 are disappearing because they cannot locate the survey number do not have to worry at all. To assist with this problem a courtesy image of a Winners, HomeSense, and Marshalls receipt has been placed on this page highlighting the exact location on the receipt where the survey number can be found. Once the survey number is entered participants will need to click on the Enter button in order to start the survey taking process.
- Provide feedback through user friendly online survey
Fathom Events wants to know what customers thought about their most recent experience and are finding out with a neat online survey. Customers looking to provide feedback will need to type the address for the designated survey page into their computers in order to get started.
The survey starts with a fairly simple question regarding the type of event that the participant attended. Once the answer is provided participants will need to click on the Next button to proceed to the next page of the survey. At this point the survey becomes specific and will want to know what exact event was attended. Once the event has been confirmed the participants will again need to click the Next button to move further along in the survey taking process. At this point in the process participants will have to give their opinion on a variety of different aspects of the event they attended. Participants will need to continue to use the Next button to navigate forward until the survey is completed.
Overall this survey appears to be extremely user friendly as questions can be answered with just the click of a button in most sections. For instance, some questions will require participants to check a box in a list of potential answers in order to complete the answer to the question. Other questions will simply require the participant to check a box on a sliding scale of potential answers. There will be times when a user will be asked to specify on an answer by typing into a blank field in order to appropriately answer the question that has been asked. Ultimately, most users should have no problem breezing through this convenient online survey in order to provide the valuable feedback.
Saks Store Survey
- Complete survey online for a shot at a $2,500 gift card
Saks Fifth Avenue wants to know the opinions of it’s customers and is offering an online survey in order to find out what shoppers think about the store. Customers that take a few minutes to help Saks Fifth Avenue out by providing their opinions will be presented with the lucrative opportunity to enter the stores quarterly drawing where they can win a gift card worth a hefty $2,500. Customers that are anxious for a chance to win this generous prize need to stay calm, wipe the foam from their mouths, and pull up the survey’s designated webpage.
After arriving at the designated webpage customers will see a Next button that can be clicked to start the survey. Before starting the survey customers can review the official survey rules and review a list of past winners through the corresponding links on the survey webpage. The first thing participants will need to do after clicking the Next button is verify their age and whether or not they or any family member is employed by Saks Fifth Avenue. Once these items are verified customers will need to reach into their pockets and pull out the store receipt in order to enter some specific visit information before continuing. The information that needs to be entered from the receipt includes the ST number, the TRM number, the TRN number, ASSOC number, and the date of purchase. Confused participants that are having a hard time locating this information on their receipts can simply refer to the image of the receipt provided on this page for help. Once all of the required information is entered participants can go ahead and click the Next button to get started on providing their opinions and hopefully winning a hardy $2,500 gift card while they’re at it.