How to Take the EWM Cares Customer Survey
- Customers can reference a receipt sample for guidance
- The survey provides a copy of its Terms & Conditions
- Participants can use the receipt information to begin
For some folks, the act of providing a thorough account of a recent customer experience is rewarding enough in and of itself. However, others may need some convincing before being willing to share a few thoughts or opinions. While it may seem cliché, most businesses understand that MONEY TALKS. For example, The Edinburgh Woollen Mill is now offering customers a chance to win £250 in exchange for taking the EWM Cares survey. Customers who are willing to help the store can begin by entering the required information from their purchase receipt (put on those readers if need be as accuracy is important!). Once the customer enters the receipt number they can complete the survey and enter into the prize draw.
Stores from The Edinburgh Woollen Mill
- High Street Stores – The company has 265 outlets selling clothing for both men and women
- Tourist Shops & Visitor Centres – They’re a great way for travelers to get the lay of the land
- Destination Shopping Stores – Sites often located within large shopping developments
- Online Store – What retailer would be complete without a way to sell over the internet?
By the way, the number that customers must enter to begin the EWM Cares survey is 6 digits in length. Meanwhile, customers who received an invite can begin the survey by entering the code shown on their card. Either way, once the participant is finished they will receive 1 entry to the prize draw
Reasons to Take the EWM Cares Survey (besides money)
- The store can use the opinions to make your experience better on future visits
- It sure beats walking up to the nearest store and telling them what’s up in person
- The survey is short and shouldn’t take more that a handful of minutes to complete
- Anything that can be done from the comfort of a computer chair is worth while
- The prize is higher than what the Tell Semi Chem survey is currently offering
Finally, customers with questions for the store can call for assistance between the hours of 9 AM to 5:30 PM GMT Monday through Friday.
The Edinburgh Woollen Mill Customer Service Phone Number
- United Kingdom – 0808 202 0242
- International – +44 (0) 1387 382 732
Time for another survey?
How to Take the Tell M and S UK Survey & Enter the Prize Draw
- Survey participants receive entry to a prize draw upon completion
- Participants can review the Terms & Conditions of the draw
- Customers can contact Marks and Spencer with inquiries
It can be hard for a retailer to place a value on how much an honest opinion from a loyal customer is truly worth. Therefore, many businesses now offer a little monetary incentive for those who decide to provide feedback through an online survey. For example, Marks & Spencer is now offering customers a chance to win £250 by taking part in the store’s Tell M and S UK survey. In order to begin the survey, participants must first enter the required information from a store receipt (date of visit, time of visit, and the three codes).
But what if I don’t have a receipt?
- Customers can still take the survey by entering a date, time, region, and location
- Regions are in a drop down menu and range from East to Yorkshire and the Humber
- Customers can choose from one of more than 20 different M&S locations to rate
- The survey requires customers to click the appropriate link to begin without a receipt
By the way, it’s worth mentioning that the participants can reference a sample image of a Marks & Spencer receipt directly from the survey start page (it only shows the bottom of the receipt where the relevant data is listed). In addition to the sample image, the survey also provides participants with a list of the previous prize winners (try to become one of them!).
A Quick Look at the Tell M and S UK Survey & Enter the Prize Draw
- The draw will award £250 to 1 lucky winner for each month that it’s open
- Participants may only receive up to 2 survey entries per week (per household)
- Whoever wins should send notice by email within 15 days of the prize draw’s end
- Winners will receive their prize in the form of a cheque (too bad it’s not cash!)
- The EWM Cares survey prize draw offers the same £250 prize (popular amount!)
An Aerial View of Marks and Spencer
- Over 1,000 Marks and Spencer locations are located throughout the United Kingdom
- The retailer employs more than 80,000 people and runs over 400 international locations
- M&S sells online and in stores to more than 50 countries worldwide (quite the foot print!)
- The store posted over 10 BILLION in total revenue in 2018 (an amazing accomplishment)
- M&S origins date all the way back to 1884 in Northern England (incredibly rich history)
Those with customer service inquiries for Marks & Spencer can try calling 0333 014 8555 for assistance. Meanwhile, customers with general questions for the company can try contacting the Marks & Spencer headquarters in London.
Tell M & S UK Survey Prize Draw Promoter
- 35 North Wharf RD., London, W2 1NW
- 020 7935 4422
Another Chance to Win from M&S
How to Get Free Food with the Maccas Feedback Survey
- Customers must confirm the restaurant location to begin
- Participants can choose from one of three available offers
- Maccas provides a full copy of the offer’s Terms & Conditions
When it comes to fast food, there’s one thing restaurants can always do to keep their customers happy: give it away FOR FREE. Based upon the offer associated with its online survey, it appears Maccas has an incredibly firm grasp on this concept. For instance, customers who complete the Maccas Feedback survey will receive an offer good for one of three menu items free with ANY purchase (unlike the Talk 2 BP AU survey, it’s a sure thing!). In order to begin the survey, the customer must first enter a store number, postcode, or suburb to help find the correct restaurant. Once the location is confirmed, customers can complete the brief survey to receive the offer.
Juicy Details of the Maccas Feedback Survey Offer
- Customers can choose from either a soft serve cone, a small fry, or a 3 piece nugget
- Maccas will send the offer via email to those who successfully complete the survey
- Customers must use the offer within 7 days (don’t let the free food go to waste!)
- Participants can begin the online survey by going to www.macc.as/feedback
In order to receive the offer, participants must take the email voucher to the Maccas they provided feedback on. Once inside the restaurant, the customer must present the voucher to a crew member when placing an order of ANY item on the menu (after that all there’s left to do is CHOW DOWN!).
Maccas Feedback Survey Offer: A Few Thing to Keep in Mind
- The top value play is the 3 piece nuggets with a recommend retail price (RRP) of $3
- A small french fries has a RRP of $2.20 (sometimes they’re just too good to pass up)
- Coming last in terms of RRP is the soft serve at just $0.50 (they sure are sweet though)
- Tip: For the best overall value request the nuggets and order the cheapest item
By the way, customers are limited to one offer per day (that sure does add up to a lot of free food for frequent diners). Additionally, customers are unable to use the offer with any other discount. Finally, customer must submit their first name, last name, and email address when taking the survey to receive the free offer.
McDonald’s Australia Limited
- 21 – 29 Central Ave.
- Thornleigh, New South Wales 2120
- (02) 9875 6666
Ready for more feedback?
My Voice Big W AU Survey: A Quick Walkthrough
- Customers must enter their unique code to begin the survey
- The survey provides prize draw entry in exchange for participation
- Participants can review the prize draw’s full Terms & Conditions
A chance to win a quick $100.00 in exchange for a few minutes of time is hard to pass up. To illustrate how such an opportunity could arise, one need only take a look at their receipt from a recent trip to Big W. Once the receipt is located, customers can check to see if it shows a unique code that can be used to take the My Voice Big W AU Survey. In the event a code is found, the customer can then enter it into the online survey before clicking the Next button to begin. Participants who successfully complete the survey will be entered into a prize draw for a chance to win a $100.00 gift card.
Details of the My Voice Big W AU Survey Prize Draw
- Customers must complete the survey within 14 days of the purchase to be eligible
- The prize draw will award a total of ten $100.00 gift cards for each month that it runs
- Winners will receive email notice within 4 business days from the date of the draw
- Participants who don’t claim their prize within 3 months will forfeit it (snooze ya lose!)
By the way, the unique code customers need to take the survey will be between 13 and 15 digits in length. Additionally, the code is located beneath the bar code section of the Big W store receipt (just keep those eyes laser-focused on the bottom of that receipt).
Just a Few Final Points to Touch On
- Woolworths employees and their immediate families are not eligible to enter the draw
- The draw is held at Ipsos Australia, Level 13, 168 Walker Street, North Sydney NSW 2060
- The $100 gift cards have NO EXPIRY DATE and are redeemable only at participating stores
It should be mentioned that only 1 survey is accepted per Big W receipt. Additionally, each survey is good for 1 entry to the prize draw. Those who end up winning a gift card should try to come up with a good use for it as the prize cannot be exchanged for something else (plenty of items to buy for $100 or less at Woolworths).
My Voice Big W AU Survey Prize Draw Promoter
- Woolworths Group Limited
- 1 Woolworths Way, Bella Vista
- NSW 2153, Australia
Have more to say?
The Talk to Boots IE Survey: How to Begin
- Customers must enter a receipt code to launch the survey
- The survey provides a copy of its Terms & Conditions
- Participants can request the surnames of the winners
Many shoppers quickly throw out their receipts immediately after walking out of a store. However, one receipt that is certainly NOT rubbish is the receipt from a Boots Pharmacy location. Customers can now use the code printed on the receipt received from Boots to take the Talk to Boots IE Survey and possibly win an iPad Mini. In order to get started with the survey, customers must first enter the code shown on the receipt. After the code has been entered, customers must then select the time of visit before clicking the Start button to proceed. Upon completion, the survey will provide the opportunity to enter a Prize Draw for a chance at winning a new iPad Mini.
About the Talk to Boots IE Survey Prize Draw
- The draw will award one iPad Mini per month (might as well take a shot!)
- An independently verified computer system will select the prize winners
- Boots UK Limited and Boots Hearing Care employees are not eligible to win
- Winners will receive their iPad in the post (talk about a much awaited package)
A Few More Notes on the Prize Draw
- The iPad Minis are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash
- Participants can only take one survey per week (patience is a virtue!)
- Winners will have 28 days to claim the prize after they receive notice
- The draw awards the same prize as the Talk to Boots PDC Survey
It should be made crystal clear that a REDRAW will take place if the winner hasn’t responded to the winning notice within 28 days (in other words respond ASAP). Speaking of winners, the prize draw will provide the surnames and counties of those who win a prize upon request. Participants can request a list of the winners by writing to D90 WG15, Thane Road, Nottingham, NG90 1BS.
Talk to Boots IE Survey Prize Draw Promoter
- Boots UK Limited
- Thane Road, Nottingham, NG2 3AA
More Fun From Boots
Chicken Salad Chick SMG Survey: How to Get Started
- Participants can enter the code from a receipt to begin
- Both English and Spanish can be used to take the survey
- Customers can earn an offer upon survey completion
Most would agree that the act of sharing a few opinions about a recent meal is likely a little easier when a special offer is waiting at the other end. With the being said, Chicken Salad Chick customers should have no trouble breezing through the restaurant’s online guest satisfaction survey. The Chicken Salad Chick SMG survey can be initiated by first locating the purchase receipt (hopefully it’s not out on the curb waiting to be picked up by the sanitation department). Once the receipt is located, the participant can enter the 18 digit code shown at the bottom before clicking the Start button to proceed (similar to the way the Tell Mary survey is set up).
A Quick Timeout to Look at the Chicken Salad Chick Menu
- Classic Carol – Shredded chicken with mayo, celery, and special seasoning
- Jalapeno Holly – Bring the heat with a chicken salad full of diced jalapenos!
- Egg Salad – Includes sweet pickles and a traditional mustard and mayo blend
- Loaded Potato & Tomato Bisque – A fabulous way to break in the weekend!
- Grape Salad – No sweet tooth stands a chance against this hidden gem
Chicken Salad Chick is a fast growing restaurant franchise with nearly 100 locations located across 10 different states. General inquiries for Chicken Salad Chick can be addressed by contacting the company’s offices in Auburn, AL.
Chicken Salad Chick Contact Information
- 724 North Dean Rd.
- Auburn, AL 36830
More thoughts to share? Why stop now?
How to Begin the F21 Feedback Survey
- Information from a store receipt is needed
- A sample image is provided for reference
- Forever 21 contact information is available
The receipt from a favorite store or restaurant often holds the key to some sort of special offer or sweepstakes entry. However, sometimes the information needed to take advantage of these benefits isn’t the easiest thing to find. Fortunately, Forever 21 customers can refer to a handy sample image of a store receipt when getting started with the F21 Feedback survey. The image is posted at the left hand side of the page and highlights exactly where a location number, date of visit, and time of visit can be found on a Forever 21 receipt. Once all 3 pieces of information have been located, they can be entered into the survey before hitting the Start button to continue.
What if I have questions about the F21 Feedback Survey?
- Click the Survey Questions? link posted at the bottom of the page
- Enter a name (both first and last), phone number, and email address
- Type the questions and/or comment in the provided message box
- Click the Submit button to send (maybe double-check for accuracy!)
What began as a single 900 square foot store called Fashion 21, has grown into is the 5th largest specialty retailer in the United States with over 500 Forever 21 locations across the country. To this day (despite the massive growth and store openings), Forever 21 remains a privately held family owned business (sorry stock market not this time). Those who wish to place an order over the phone can do so by calling between 5 AM and 6 PM Monday through Friday, from 7 AM and 5 PM on Saturdays, and from 8 AM to 5 PM on Sundays (all times PST).
Forever 21 Phone Orders
- 888-494-3837 (U.S. and Canada)
- 213-741-8257 (International)
Share Some More Opinions
The Sky Zone Listens SMG Survey: Let’s Begin
- A language can be selected before beginning
- Sky Zone contact information is available
As with many online customers survey, the Sky Zone Listens SMG survey isn’t afraid to reward participants for the time and opinions. Upon successful completion of the survey an offer that can be used at an upcoming visit will be emailed within 24 hours (how’s that for instant gratification?). Those who like the sound of an offer in exchange for a few thoughts can begin by first selecting a language to provide feedback in. Once the language has been chosen the Start button can be clicked to proceed to the first page of the survey. After clicking the Start button the Next button can be clicked to move onto the next screen.
Sweet Stuff to Do at Sky Zone
- Freestyle Jump – Get on the trampolines and just start JUMPING
- Skyslam – Grab a hold of the rock (basketball) and slam it home!
- Ultimate Dodgeball – It’s more exciting when flying through the air
- Foam Zone – Bounce around confidently knowing the foam is there
- Ultimate Volleyball – Get massive ups and spike the ball to victory
- Skyclimb – Try to navigate through the upward bound obstacle course
Sky Zone Headquarters Address
- 1201 W. 5th Street, T-900
- Los Angeles, CA 90017
Time for another survey?
Getting Started with the GFS Store SMG Survey
- Information from a store receipt will be needed
- The survey can be taken in English or Spanish
- The rules of the sweepstakes can be reviewed
Most online customer survey’s require participants to enter some preliminary information before getting started. The GFS Store SMG survey is no different. Gordon Food Service customers who would like to provide feedback on a recent experience can start by entering the 23 digit survey code from the purchase receipt. Once the code has been entered (with 23 digits its best to take a second glance) the amount spent at the visit must be entered before clicking the Start button to proceed. Upon completion of the survey the opportunity to enter a sweepstakes for a chance at winning a whopping $1,000.00 will be presented.
A Look at the GFS Store SMG Survey Sweepstakes
- There is a limit of 1 entry per person per address per calendar month
- Those who end up winning ARE NOT eligible to win again (bummer)
- Only 1 prize winner will be selected for each of the monthly drawings
- Odds of winning depend on the amount of eligible monthly entries
Those who prefer to change the language shown on-screen can do so by clicking the link posted at the survey start page. In addition to the language options, a sample image of a store receipt is also posted showing the exact location of the information needed to begin the survey. It should be mentioned that the sweepstakes can also be entered by mail without taking the survey (where’s the fun in that??).
Steps for Entering the Sweepstakes by Mail
- Print a name, phone number, and email address on a 3″ x 5″ paper
- Snail mail the paper to 90 Rockwood Place, Rochester, NY 14610
- There is also a limit of 1 mail entry per person per calendar month
Whoever wins a prize will be notified at the email address, address, or phone number provided at entry. The full set of rules associated with the sweepstakes can be reviewed by clicking the link found at the bottom right hand side of the survey. Those who want to find out who won the prizes can do so by sending a written request to 300 State St., Suite 402, Rochester, NY 14614.
GFS Store SMG Survey Sweepstakes Sponsor
- Gordon Food Service
- 1300 Gezon Parkway
- Wyoming, MI 49501
Have more to say?
Tell Mary SMG Online Survey: First Steps
- Information from a restaurant receipt is needed
- Mary Browns contact information is available
Chances are, just one bite of a crisp and juicy piece of Mary Brown’s fried chicken is all it takes to get people talking (mostly about how they wish they could eat it everyday). Fortunately, this sudden urge to opine can now be harnessed through the Tell Mary SMG online customer survey. Those who wish share an experience can begin by locating the receipt received at the visit (hopefully it’s not being hauled away by the garbage man as we speak). Once the receipt has been located the 16 digit code printed on it can be entered at the survey’s homepage along with the time of visit. After both pieces of information have been successfully entered the Start button can be clicked to proceed with the Tell Mary SMG survey.
Taking a Break from the Hard Work to Look at the Menu
- Big Mary – A juicy cut of fried chicken served on a sesame seed bun
- Chicken Wrap – Choose between ranch, caesar, or Thai dressings – YUM!
- Chicken Tenders – Succulent slices of chicken golden fried to perfection
- Chicken Pop-Ins – Tiny bites of fried chicken hot and ready to scarf down
- Cadbury Caramilk Cup – Hard to go wrong with anything from Cadbury!
Mary Brown’s opened its first location in Saint Johns, Newfoundland in 1969. Since the opening of the first Mary Brown’s, the restaurant has grown to more than 100 locations with more locations on the way (a rapidly growing chain!). Questions for Mary Brown’s can be directed to the company’s head office in Markham, ON.
Mary Brown’s Head Office Contact Information
- 100 Renfrew Dr. Unit 130
- Markham, ON L3R 9R6