How to Take the Bob Evans Listens SMG Survey
- A 20 digit code is needed to load the survey
- The language displayed can be changed
- Bob Evans contact information is available
A restaurant that serves up good ole’ fashioned country cooking is deserving of some good ole’ fashioned customer feedback. In other words, lend Bob Evans a hand and take its online customer satisfaction survey. The Bob Evans Listens SMG survey can be initiated by first entering the 20 digit survey code found on the receipt received at a recent visit to a participating restaurant. Once the code has been entered (take a second glance and make sure it was entered correctly!) the Start button can be clicked to proceed towards the question and answer section of the process. Please note that the language of the Bob Evans Listens SMG survey can be changed by clicking the link posted directly below the Start button.
All this reading is making me HUNGRY! What good at Bob Evans?
- Slow Roasted Pot Roast – Does it get any better than a savory bite of juicy beef?
- Home Style Fried Chicken – Bone-in chicken pieces fried to golden perfection
- Farmers Choice Breakfast – A stack of pancakes with eggs and breakfast meat
- Country Fried Steak & Farm Fresh Eggs – Steak is even better in the morning!
- Steakhouse Burger – Made with angus beef and served on a potato bun
Bob Evans is headquartered in Columbus, OH and currently has more than 500 locations throughout 18 states. Questions for the restaurant can be addressed by calling the Bob Evans guest relations department at 866-616-6464 between the hours of 7 AM and 7 PM (available all 7 days of the week!). Those with questions of a far less pressing nature can try sending correspondence to the restaurant’s mailing address.
Bob Evans Mailing Address
- 8111 Smith’s Mill Rd.
- New Albany, OH 43054
More Country Cooking to Critique
Getting Started with the Tell BP CA Survey
- A code from a purchase receipt is needed to begin
- The survey is available in both English and French
- Terms & Conditions of the draw can be reviewed
$200 in exchange for just a few minutes of time likely seems like a fairly reasonable exchange to most folks. Believe it not such a windfall has been offered thanks to Boston Pizza’s online guest experience survey. To clarify, the “Tell BP CA” survey has provided the opportunity to enter into a contest for a chance to win a $200 Boston Pizza gift card in exchange for the helpful feedback. Those who are ready to let some opinions loose can begin by entering the survey code found at the bottom of a purchase receipt. Once the code has been entered the Submit button can be clicked to proceed with the survey (a server name can also be entered but is not a requirement).
About Tell BP CA Survey Contest
- 1 gift card valued at $200 is awarded for each month the contest is open
- Winners will be contacted within 7 days from the end of each monthly draw
- Prize draws will take place within 15 days from the last day of each month
- If a winner cannot be contacted within 3 days another one is chosen (OUCH!)
Entering the Contest without a Purchase
- Requests can be sent to 2121 Argentia Road, Suite 200, Mississauga, Ontario L5N 2X4
- Contact information must be included with the request (see the Terms & Conditions)
- Non-purchase method survey contest entries are limited to twice per 30 day period
The odds of winning a prize in the draw depend on the total amount of eligible entries received for the month. Those who are lucky enough to win should be prepared to crunch some numbers as a each winner most correctly answer a mathematical skill testing question WITHOUT assistance. In addition to the math question a Declaration and Waiver must be signed and returned in order to receive the prize.
Boston Pizza Head Office Contact Information
- #100 – 10760 Shellbridge Way
- Richmond, BC V6X 3H1
- Phone – 604-270-1108
- Fax – 604-270-4168
Another Chance to Win
Getting Started with the Tell Graham Survey
- The code from an invoice or invite is needed
- Graham contact information is available
When it comes to plumbing solutions, it’s hard to say anyone does it better than Graham. With that being said, it comes as no surprise that the company is interested in hearing back from its customers (it’s hard to be the best without knowing what’s going through the mind’s of your customer base). In order to get started with the “Tell Graham” online survey it will first be necessary to enter the code shown on an invite card or invoice. Once the code has been entered the Next button can be clicked to proceed with the feedback. Those who need help finding the code may wish to take a look at the sample invoice and invite images posted at the right side of the Tell Graham survey.
A Fresh Look at Graham
- Started off in Glasgow in 1936 as Thomas Graham & Son (a rich tradition!)
- Altech and Alterna are 2 of the top brands offered (great quality and value)
- Offers customers the ability to view transactions and account details online
- Provides training focused on renewable energy and sustainable building
- Benefits and rewards are offered by the “Plumbers’ Club” loyalty program
Graham often has both full-time and part-time employment opportunities available. Those interested in a position with Graham can try contacting the company’s recruiting department by phone or by email correspondence.
Graham’s Recruiting Contact Information
- 024 76 438866
Rate Your Johns Hopkins Outpatient Pharmacy Visit
- Information from a receipt is needed to begin
- Contact form can be used for survey questions
- John Hopkins contact information is available
Customers who wish to provide feedback on a recent John Hopkins Outpatient Pharmacy visit need look no further than the retailer’s convenient online satisfaction survey. The process can be initiated by first entering a location, date of the visit, and time of the visit before clicking the Start button to proceed towards the survey. Those who can’t recall any or all of the information needed to begin the survey can try referring to a receipt or invoice as both should display all three items. Please note that the Johns Hopkins Outpatient Pharmacy visit survey provides sample images of a receipt and invoice showing where the location, date of the visit, and time of the visit can be found (can’t go wrong with a good visual reference!).
Services Offered by Johns Hopkins Outpatient Pharmacy
- Prescription transfers can be made over the phone or in person at a store
- Patients without insurance may be eligible for the medication access list
- An employee workplace delivery service is offered (a HUGE convenience!)
- The pharmacy team can help customers better understand insurance plans
- Prescription refills can be ordered by phone using the touch tone key pad
John Hopkins Patient Relations Address
- 600 North Wolfe St., Nelson 170, Baltimore, MD 21287
Tell Caltex and Win $1,000.00?
- Receipt type must be confirmed before getting started
- Draw entry is available upon completion of the survey
- The Terms & Conditions of the draw can be reviewed
Let’s face it, even the most tight-lipped of folks would probably open up about a recent retail experience if a chance to be compensated were presented. An example of such an opportunity can be found in the Tell Caltex NZ online survey. Those who have a few minutes extra minutes (consider making some if not!) can begin by first selecting the type of receipt the survey invitation was printed on. Once the receipt has been confirmed the survey code can be entered before clicking the Next button to proceed with the feedback. After the survey has been successful completed the participant will been given the opportunity to enter into a draw for a shot at winning a $1,000 StarCash gift card (seems well worth it just for a few opinions).
Anything else I should know before I go and tell Caltex?
- Draw entries are limited to once every 3 days (count down the hours!)
- Winners will be drawn monthly on the first Wednesday of the month
- Winners who cannot be contacted within 5 days risk losing the prize
- Only residents of New Zealand are eligible to participate in the draw
A Few More Things to Be Aware Of
- Caltex NZ employees are not eligible to participate in the draw
- Winners will be contacted using information provided in the survey
- Only 1 prize winner will be drawn for each month of the contest
It should be noted that participants must provide a name, phone number, and email address after completing the survey in order to be entered into the draw. Those with questions about the draw can try sending correspondence directly to the Promoter.
Tell Caltex NZ Survey Prize Draw Promoter
- Z Energy 2015 Limited
- Box 684, Auckland, 1140, New Zealand
Ready for more feedback?
Getting Started with the Poundland Tell-Us Survey
- A transaction number can be entered to begin
- Survey completion earns entry into a prize draw
- Terms & Conditions of the prize draw are provided
One of the easiest ways to let a retailer know how things are going is through the use of a convenient online survey. An example of such can be found in the current “Tell-Us” survey from Poundland. Those who are ready to let the store know how a recent experience went can begin by confirming whether or not they have the purchase receipt from the visit at hand. Customers who have the receipt can go ahead and enter the transaction number (it can be found at the bottom of the receipt) before clicking the Next button to proceed with the survey. Upon completion of the survey the opportunity to enter a prize draw for a chance at winning £100 will be presented.
A Look at the Poundland Tell-Us Survey Prize Draw
- The prize consists of 10 Poudland vouchers each with a value of £10.00
- Prize winners will be notified of the victory via email correspondence
- Only 1 entry to the prize draw is allowed for each person (SHUCKS!)
- If the prize is not claimed within 28 days of notice it may be forfeited
Customers who are having a hard time locating the transaction number may want to take a look at the sample image of a Poundland receipt provided at the beginning of the survey can be found below the transaction number entry field). However, those who do not have a receipt available won’t have to worry about entering a transaction number as only a store location is required to begin.
A Few Mores Notes on the Prize
- Change will not be given for vouchers that are not fully spent in a transaction
- Only 1 voucher can be redeemed at a transaction (save them for another visit!)
- The vouchers must be redeemed within 12 months from the date of issue
It should be noted that the prize draw can only be entered via the online form (sorry no entry by post is available). Further, a name, age, email address along with an answer to the “Prize Draw question” must be provided when entering. The full Terms & Conditions of the prize draw are available directly beneath the survey.
Poundland Tell-Us Survey Prize Draw Promoter
- Poundland Limited
- Wellmans Road, Willenhall
- West Midlands, WV13 2QT
Time for Another?
Take the Dear Booths Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Preliminary information about the visit is needed
- Survey completion earns entry to a prize draw
- Booths contact information is available
It’s important that supermarkets continually improve to meet customer expectations (cue to the sprinklers that play music while watering the fresh vegetables). One way this can be accomplished is by collecting valuable feedback from customers through a series of online questions about a recent visit. An example of such a feedback process can be found in the Dear Booths customer experience survey. In order to get started with the survey it will first be necessary to enter a store (easy drop down list is provided), slip number, Booths card number, and the date and time of the visit. Upon completion of the survey customers will be presented with the opportunity to enter a prize draw for a chance to win £250.
Details on the Dear Booths Survey Prize Draw
- Runs monthly with entries beginning on the first day of each month
- Winners will be contacted by email within 10 business days of the draw
- An address and full name must be confirmed by whoever wins a prize
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older to be eligible to participate
- The £250 prize is awarded in the form of a cheque (sorry no CASH!)
A Few More Notes on the Dear Booths Survey Prize Draw
- Prizes will be sent within 4 weeks of the winner being confirmed
- Winners will be disqualified if they don’t respond within 14 days
- An email address must be entered in order to opt into the draw
One entry to the prize draw will be received for each survey completion. However, it should be pointed out that there is a limit of one survey per month per person. Questions about the survey can be addressed by contacting the Booths Customer Care Department.
Booths Customer Care Department Contact Information
- EH Booths Ltd, Booths Central Office
- Longridge Rd., Ribbleton, Preston, PR2 5BX
- 0800 221 8086
Another Survey Offer
Taking the YO Sushi All Ears Customer Survey
- Begins with multiple choice questions
- Completion of survey earns a voucher
- YO! Sushi contact information is available
Spilling one’s guts about a recent visit to a restaurant isn’t always on the top of the “things to take care of ASAP” list. However, it wouldn’t come as a surprise to see such an act make a rapid ascent through the day’s priorities once it’s been made known that FREE FOOD is involved. With that being said, chances are many YO! Sushi customers will suddenly find a extra few minutes to take part in the restaurant’s customer survey after hearing it will earn a voucher that can be redeemed for a FREE blue plate at the next visit to the restaurant. The Yo Sushi All Ears online survey can be initiated upon arrival at the home page by first clicking the Next button. After clicking the button three multiple choice questions will appear that must be answered to proceed.
Browsing the YO! Sushi Menu
- Tufu Katsu Curry – The perfect combo of crispy tofu and mild curry sauce – YUM!
- Chicken Chahan – A refreshing take on the worn out basic chicken and rice dish
- Ginza Roll – Anything that combines both salmon and cream cheese can’t be bad
- Dynamite Roll – The rayu chili oil and sriracha definitely take things up a notch
- Mango Ice Cream Mochi – Ice cream encased in a sweet layer of Japanese rice
Once all three of the preliminary multiple choice questions have been answered it will be necessary to choose which location feedback is being provided for (use the drop down box to select a location). Those who are wondering how much longer the Yo Sushi All Ears survey will last can take a glance at the bottom left hand side of the page where a completion percentage is shown. It’s worth pointing out that in order to revisit a previously answered question the back button in the browser must be used as none are provided within the survey.
The first YO! Sushi location open its doors in Soho, London in 1997. Since the first opening the restaurant has gone on to expand to nearly 100 locations throughout the world. General inquiries for YO! Sushi can be addressed by dialing +44 (0)2078410700.
YO! Sushi Address
- 95 Farringdon Rd.
- London EC1R 3BT
- United Kingdom
How to Take Part in the Survey at www.TellAsda.com
- The date of the visit must be entered to begin
- Survey completion earns entry to a Prize Draw
- Terms & Conditions are available for review
Saving money at Asda is a pretty nice experience. However, WINNING money in a Prize Draw FROM Asda likely exceeds any experience that can be had while picking up a few groceries. Those who suddenly find themselves paying very close attention may be interested in providing feedback on a recent trip to the store in exchange for entry to a Prize Draw for a chance at winning a whopping £1,000.00. The “Tell Asda” survey can be initiated by first entering the date of the visit that feedback is being provided on before clicking the Next button to proceed towards the questions. Please note that the survey must be completed within 28 days of the date on the receipt in order to be eligible to enter the Prize Draw (in other words don’t wait around – GET IT DONE!).
Important Details of the Prize Draw
- There will be 1 prize of £1,000.00 awarded for every month of the Prize Draw
- The Prize Draw will take place the 3rd business day after the end of the month
- Winners will be contacted by phone or email within 10 days of the Prize Draw
- Asda employees are excluded from entering the Prize Draw (so sorry folks!)
- The odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of eligible entries
- The £1,000.00 will be awarded in the form of a cheque (sorry no wad of cash)
Questions about the survey can be addressed by sending correspondence to TellAsdaHelpdesk@abaresearch.co.uk. Those with inquiries about the Prize Draw can try sending written correspondence to the promoter’s mailing address.
Prize Draw Promoter
- ASDA Stores Ltd.
- ASDA House, Southbank
- Great Wilson Street
- Leeds, LS11 5AD
How to Get Started with the Rate My Skate Sharpen Survey
- Available for both Sport Chek and National Sports
- Information from the purchase receipt is needed
- FGL Sports contact information is available
Taking an online opinion survey about a shopping experience is really something folks should try to do more often. For starters, the survey can help retailers make improvements that in the end benefit the customers providing the feedback (and even those who choose not to!). Secondly, taking part an online survey can sometimes be just plain fun. Those who wouldn’t mind helping Sport Chek and National Sports improve upon the overall customer experience may want to consider taking a short break from the daily grind by participating in the Rate My Skate Sharpen customer satisfaction survey. The survey can be initiated by first choosing which store is being rated. Those who are providing feedback on a visit to Sport Chek can proceed to the survey by first entering the code located on the purchase receipt from a recent visit. Customers who are ready to opine on a visit to National Sports must enter a store number, visit date, amount spent, register number, and bill number before getting started with the survey (get the heaving lifting outta the way before the real fun begins!).
A Moment’s Pause to Take a Look at FGL Sports
- Began as a little store (as in only 1,200 square feet) called Forzani’s Locker Room
- Opened its doors to public investing in 1993 (with over $70 million in revenues!)
- Growth was fueled by many acquisitions (such as National Sports and Sport Chek)
- Was acquired by Canadian Tire in 2011 (the big acquirer itself becomes acquired!)
- Holds the honor of being the number one retailer of sporting goods in Canada
Customers who are having a hard time locating the required information from a National Sports receipt can try referencing the sample image located at the right hand side of the Rate My Skate Sharpen customer satisfaction survey. The completion status of the survey can be tracked at any time by taking a quick glance at the progress bar posted at the bottom of the page. Those with questions for FGL Sports can try reaching out to the company’s corporate office in Calgary.
FGL Sports Corporate Office Contact Information
- 824 41st Ave. NE, Calgary, AB T2E 3R3