Computer Share Walmart Shareholder Services
- The online service provides access to 4 different plan types
- Confused about cost basis? Deep breaths – there’s a tool that can help!
- You can access a plan in both English and French
- Hung up? Check out the Frequently Asked Questions
- Still stuck?? Call toll-free for assistance!
- www.computershare.com/walmart is also optimized for smart phones
Financial plans are incredibly important. That means the ways we choose to manage them are also important. Therefore, Walmart employees should pay close attention to their Computershare Walmart Shareholder Services accounts (as in book mark it on your computer level close attention). Let’s dig a little deeper.
Types of Plans Available at www.computershare.com/walmart
Associate Stock Purchase Plans – Just as it sounds, plans that allow associates to purchase stock.
Colleague Plans – There’s a picture of an ASDA truck so that should give you a hint of who this is for.
Equity – Includes services such as stock options, RSR’s, and PSPs (does NOT stand for PlayStation Portable!).
Direct Stock Purchase Plan – Allows you to purchase stock DIRECTLY (an aptly named service).
Please note that the first 3 of the above plans will take you to the same screen when you’re logging in. Meanwhile, the Direct stock Purchase Plan will take you to the Computershare Investor Center.
By the way, if you’re struggling to understand how cost basis applies to you, go ahead and click the tab at the right hand side of the portal for more information.
Finally, if you have questions about a Computershare Walmart plan, try clicking the Help link at the top of the page to bring up a quick list of Frequently Asked Questions. Additionally, you can call 800-438-6278 to speak to a support representative (800-923-1515 if you’r in the United Kingdom).
Computershare Mailing Address
- PO Box 43080
- Providence RI 02940-4080
Ready for more benefit information?
Read up on Your Total Rewards (Solvay Employees)
Outreach Time Medicaid Reimbursement
Simply enter your account email address and password to get into the portal.
Can’t remember? Use the online account recovery tool!
Over the phone help is available if you’re in need of assistance.
Note: www.outreachtime.com will sign you out after 60 seconds of inactivity.
So pretty much EVERYTHING is easier done online nowadays. Including getting your Medicaid reimbursement. For example, those who use the Outreach Time portal from Embrace might find the process almost TOO easy.
More on Outreach Time
- Enter the email address you signed up with if you forgot your password
- Need help? Pick up your phone and dial 618-654-6960
- Need TOLL-FREE help? In that case dial 888-437-9326
- You can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for help
- If you need to fax something go ahead and send it over to 618-882-6224
A Look at Embrace
- Focuses on providing software for educators ( a VERY noble pursuit)
- Been in the biz for nearly 20 years now (that’s 2 decades folks)
- Worried about customer satisfaction? They got a 99% client retention rate
- The Medicaid reimbursement software is known as Embrace DS
Finally, Embrace provides software other than Medicaid reimbursement tools. For instance, Embrace IEP allows educators to work from ANYWHERE (as long as they have an internet connected device). Additionally, Embrace EVAL helps connects the educators to the evaluate (something we can all agree is a MUCH needed service these days). And let’s not forget the 504 and MTSS tools which help with 504 plans and evaluations.
- 1000 Broadway #300
- Highland, IL 62249
More Software Content
Learn About the Snap-On EPC Portal
Enter your leave of absence claim at Claim Lookup JPMC
USPS Scheduler for Passport Appointments
- You can choose from 4 services to schedule
- Find appointments by location or dates
- You’ll need to enter your contact information for the appointment
- Wanna stay in the loop? Sign up to receive updates via text message
- Begin at www.usps.com/scheduler
Okay, okay we all know by now that getting or renewing a passport isn’t the simplest of processes (long waits, trips to out of the way post offices, etc). However, it may have become ALOT easier thanks to the USPS Scheduler. For instance, you can schedule an appointment for a new password, a passport renewal, and photo services in just a couple of minutes through the convenience of the world wide web.
How to Use the USPS Scheduler
In order to begin, select the service you want to schedule.
Next, search for your appointment using either a date or location (hopefully it’s not over the hills and through the woods!).
Finally, select what time you want to schedule your appointment.
ATTN: You’re gonna need to enter your name, phone number, and email address (you can’t confirm your appointment without so don’t try skipping this skip).
Are you one of those folks who loves staying informed?? If so, there’s good news! You can now sign up to receive updates by text message by checking the box below the form at www.usps.com/scheduler. Additionally, there’s another box that is NOT optional that you’re gonna have to check to submit your appointment request (ya gotta agree to the terms and all that good stuff).
But what if I already scheduled my appointment?
- Then you need the USPS appointment management tool!
- First click the Manage Appointments tab
- Next, enter your confirmation number and email address OR phone number
- Finally, click Search for Appointments to find out whats going on
By the way, if you have questions you can click the FAQ tab to find out more on the USPS Scheduler. Additionally, you can call 800-275-8777 between the 8 AM and 8:30 PM Monday through Friday or from 8 AM to 6 PM on Saturdays (all times Eastern Standard).
Have you used the USPS Order FREE Boxes tool yet?
Span On EPC
- The system requires a username and password to enter the catalog
- Lost your credentials? Don’t worry, you can easily recover them
- Plan on stopping by often? Ask to be remembered by your computer
Gone are the days of those old paper catalogs (well for the most part anyways). Instead, the vast majority of catalogs are now listed online. For instance, you can now access the Span On EPC (Electronic Parts Catalog) at www.snaponepc.com.
How do I get started with Snap On EPC?
In order to begin enter your username and password.
Next, click he Login button to enter the catalog.
If you have trouble with your password click the link below the login fields to begin account recovery.
Once you click the link you’ll need to enter your username OR email address to restore your password (just make sure you can at least remember one of those!).
After a successful login you can begin taking advantage of all the Snap On EPC has to offer (we think you’re gonna like what you see).
By the way, the catalog offers access in a variety of languages. In order to change the language of the catalog, simply click the drop down list at the top right hand side of www.snaponepc.com. Next, scroll down and choose your desired language (there’s over 20 of them so chances are you’re in good shape!).
Finally, if you plan on using the catalog often, you may want to check the Remember Me box located beneath the login fields for quicker access in the future (because in this day and age every second counts).
Got something to tell/ask Snap-On? Contact the corporate offices! See below.
Span-On Corporate Office Contact Information
- 2801 80th St.
- Kenosha, WI 53143
Did your hear?? It’s Almost time for the Snap On Dream Drive 2020!
Claim Lookup JPMC (JP Morgan Chase & Co.)
- Use the portal to check status of your leave of absence claim
- The portal is managed by Sedgwick (so don’t be confused!)
- Technical support is available by phone
- Wanna help yourself? Try the help guide at the bottom of the portal
- Start online at www.claimlookup.com/jpmc
Okay, so you need to check status of a claim. The good news is, this process doesn’t have to be pain. For instance, JP Morgan Chase employees can use the cutting edge technology provided by Sedgwick to find out what’s up.
How to Use Claim Lookup JPMC (it’s not rocket science)
First you’ll need to click the Login button BEFORE you can enter your credentials
Next, enter those credentials and click Login again to proceed
Problems getting in? There’s standard ID and password recovery help available
Click the reset/forgot password link to (you guessed it) reset or recover a password
By the way, you can get help with the portal by clicking the Help link at www.claimlookup.com/jpmc. Once you find what you were looking for, hit the back button to return to the login screen.
Scrolling through information not your thing? Well then try the online chat support feature. In order to do so, click the Contact Technical Support link and click the Live Chat Help option. Please note chat is only available between the hours of 8 AM and 5 PM Monday through Friday (central time).
Finally, you can also CALL for help if you get stuck (also known as the OLD FASHIONED WAY). If you need to make a call take a look at the below numbers. Just lijke the Live Chat Feature, over the phone help is only available Monday through Friday. However, you can get phone help 2 hours longer each day is the lines stay open til 7 PM.
Claim Lookup JPMC Support Numbers
- Toll-Free – 866-647-7610
- Standard – 901-415-7800
More Workplace Content
Twitch Amazon RDO: How to Claim Your Offer
First, you’re gonna have to jump online and go sign up for a Twitch Prime account.
Next, sign in with your username and password to link your Twitch Prime and Social Club accounts.
Once both accounts are linked you’ll be able to enjoy a brand-spanking new Copper-Polished Still in RDO!!
Of course, if you already have a Twitch Prime account you can skip the first step of this simple process.
One more thing, you can begin the process here: www.twitch.amazon/rdo.
By the way, an upgraded still isn’t the only thing you’ll get as a Titch Prime member. In addition to the new copper beauty, you’ll also receive benefits such as free games and even in-game LOOT!
Wait, there’s more Twitch Amazon RDO benefits!
- Got some collecting to do? Good! Cause you’re gonna get a sweet collector’s bag
- Save an extra 10 percent on ALL game-wide discounts on RDO (that’ll work!)
- Next time you go to purchase some gold bars you’ll receive an extra 15% value
- Additionally, there will be more monthly benefits released so stay tuned!
Now at this point you may be wondering if you’re gonna get old promotional items after you sign up for your Twitch Prime account. Unfortunately, you’ll need to push those lofty thoughts aside because the benefits are only available for CURRENT promotions. You can read the full details of the offer at www.twitch.amazon/rdo.
Finally, let’s take a look at RDO’s most ICONIC characters!
- Alfredo Montez – Some would argue this bad dude is the baddest of the bad
- Old Man Jones – His philosophical raving can become quite annoying at time
- Maggie Fike – Ole’ Maggie sure does know how to get a still up and running
- Jessica LeClerk – Don’t let the icy facade fool you, there’s more than meets the eye!
ATTN Xbox players: Learn how to get your game code!
How do I get my game code?
- Simply fill out a brief form (must provide an email address)
- Once you submit the form you’ll receive your code via email
- Questions? Check out the expansive list of FAQs
- Still questions?? Go ahead and complete that contact form
Okay, so you’ve made a digital game purchase for Xbox. However, before you start playing, there’s one thing you need to consider doing. GETTING YOUR GAME CODE! In order to do this, go to www.getmygamecode.com and enter your email address. Next, enter the activation code before clicking the Show & Email Code button.
About Your Activation Code
- It can be located on the back of your card or on a receipt
- The activation code is 10 digits in length (no more, no less)
- If you have your card handy, look for it on the back
- Got a receipt? Look for the section marked Activation Code
By the way, if you’re having trouble finding your code you may want to check out the sample images located at www.getmygamecode.com. You can pull these up by clicking the ? icon located next to the activation code entry field.
Anything else I need to know before I get my game code?
- You should receive your game code in your inbox within 4 hours
- Don’t see it? Check that spam filter! (it could be hiding from you)
- Only one redemption per code (sorry no double dipping)
- If you don’t need and/or want your code go ahead and make it a gift!
Finally, here’s a few MUST HAVE games you should consider on Xbox: Guacamelee, The Outer Worlds, anything HALO, anything and everything Call of Duty (start with these and go from there).
Problems getting your game code? Call Xbox customer support at 800-469-9269.
More Cool Stuff For Your Viewing Pleasure
AT&T Watch TV Verify Your Phone Number: Here’s How
- Customers can begin by authorizing their mobile number
- The process requires customers to send a text message
- Customers can learn more about AT&T Unlimited Plans
AT&T is now offering its Unlimited Data Plan customers their very own live TV streaming and entertainment hub. However, it appears customer must first authorize their phone number before they can take advantage of this sweet deal. In order to begin the activation process, customers must first visit the AT&T Watch TV verify a number page. Once the customer is at the page they can go ahead and send a text to the 4 digit code shown on the screen. After AT&T receives the text, the screen will update automatically (how does it know to do that??). By the way, the word that customers must send via text message is shown in big blue letters towards the top of the verification page.
A Look at Unlimited Data From AT&T
- Plans include AT&T Unlimited & More Premium and AT&T Unlimited & More
- The premium plan can cost as little as $48 per month (that will certainly work!)
- Customers can snag the regular Unlimited & More plan for only $40 per month
- Both plans provide unlimited talk, text, and data (includes Canada and Mexico!)
- The premium plan provides customers with their very own 15G mobile hot spot
Customers who do not have an unlimited plan can find out more details about what’s available by clicking the link located at the bottom of the AT&T Watch TV verify a number page. Once the plans appears, customers can make a side by side comparison to see which plan best fits their needs.
Finally, it should be mentioned that customers are giving AT&T permission to access their account by sending the activation text. Customers can review more about this directly from the AT&T Watch TV verify a number page.
AT&T Customer Service Numbers
- General Wireless Questions – 800-331-0500
- New Wireless Service Orders – 888-333-6651
More Fun From AT&T
AETV Create Your Online Profile (Here’s How)
- Users must select a device to begin the profile creation
- The system requires users to enter an activation code
- A&E support Frequently Asked Questions are available
Let’s face it, we all enjoy being able to stream our favorite channels at a moment’s notice. However, just imagine being able to pick up watching exactly where you left off ANYTIME & ANYWHERE. Believe it or not, A&E is now bestowing such an ability upon its viewers. In order to get up and running, users must go to the profile creation page and select the type of device they are using (choose from Apple TV, Roku, Fire TV, or Other). Once the user selects a device, they can go ahead and enter the activation code to continue the profile creation (it’s somewhat similar to the AETV register a device process) .
AETV Create a Profile: Reasons to Take the Plunge
- Being called away from the TV at the best part of the show becomes far less annoying
- Imagine being the first among your friends to harness the feature (bragging rights!)
- It’s always good to be an early adopter of new technology rather than a LAGGARD
By the way, those with questions about video streaming can click the FAQs link posted at the bottom of the profile creation page. Once the new page appears, the user can click the Video section to read more about online streaming (it never hurts to know as much as possible BEFORE running into any problems).
Stuff to Watch on A&E After Creating a Profile
- Biography Presents – A riveting program that tells the story of fascinating folks
- Barter Kings – Learn how to barter like only the Steve and Antonio know how
- Billy the Exterminator – Watch and wonder as Billy takes care of business
In addition to the FAQs, users also have access to email updates, channel apps, and news directly from the profile creation page. Meanwhile, those who prefer to get information over the phone can try calling the A&E corporate office in New York City.
A&E Corporate Office Contact Information
- 235 East 45th St., New York, NY 10017
Ready for more TV?
Fornite Android Download: A Quick How to Guide
- Users can scan a QR code to bring up the download
- The download is also available at the mobile site
- Users can check their devices for compatibility
It only stands to reason that one of today’s most popular games should be available on Android. For instance, what would Fornite be without the ability to play anytime and anywhere from a mobile Android device? Fortunately, we no longer have to answer this question thanks to the now available Fornite Android download. Those who are sitting at a desktop computer can begin by going to the download page and scanning the QR code with their phone. Meanwhile, those who would rather skip a step can go directly to the mobile version of the download page and select the Epic Games or Samsung options.
Thanks, but why should I play Fornite on my phone?
- Imagine how much less boring waiting in line for an appointment will become
- It’s comforting to know that you can play no matter where or WHEN you’re located
- Impress your friends with your Battle Royale skills at a big party or modest get together
- Can you really call yourself a TRUE Fornite fan without the ability to play on your phone?
- Is there a better way to “break the ice” when meeting someone for the first time?
Once the user completes the download they will need to allow some security permissions in order to finish the installation process (speaking of security, check out the Fortnite 2FA process). By the way, those who aren’t sure whether their device is compatible can click the link posted below the download buttons to find out.
More on the Fornite Android Download
- Android players are only matched up against other mobile players (seems reasonable)
- Bluetooth headsets work on Android for audio usage but not for voice chat (fair enough)
- Those who try to use a mouse or keyboard on Android will be removed from their match
- Epic recommends that players have the Android operating system 8.0 or higher
Those with questions about the Fornite Android download can try searching through the FAQs posted at the bottom of the mobile download page. Meanwhile, those with general questions for Epic can try contacting the company’s offices in Cary, NC.
Epic Games Corporate Contact Information
- 620 Crossroads Blvd., Cary, NC 27518
Can’t get enough Fornite?