How to Claim the Global Subway Survey Special Offer
- Customers must provide contact information to begin
- The survey requires information from a store receipt
- Customers will receive an offer code after the survey
We all know by now that fast food feedback is a valuable thing. However, just HOW valuable can vary from place to place. With this in mind, let’s take a peek at the Global Subway Survey Special Offer. Subway customers can begin the survey by first entering their contact information. Once the customer completes the contact form they can then begin entering information from their Subway receipt.
Receipt Items Needed for the Global Subway Survey
- Subway or Store Number – Located at the top portion of both receipt styles 1 and 2
- Date of Purchase – This is also located at the top of both receipts (dd/mm/yyyy format)
- Time of Purchase – Simply look to the right side of the date of purchase to find the time
- Term ID Transaction Number – This number is located in the middle area of the receipts
After the customer has entered ALL of the receipt information they can complete the actual survey portion of the process (this part happens to be very similar to the Pandora Listens Survey). The survey is only one page of questions with a box at the end where customers can express their own thoughts. Upon completion of the survey, participants will receive a code good for the offer listed on the screen (right now it’s a 21 ounce drink or 2 cookies with the purchase of a wrap, salad, or panini).
Read Below Before Claiming Subway Global Survey Offer!
- Be sure to write the offer code on your receipt before closing the survey
- Customers must show the code to a Subway employee to get the offer
- The offer is only good until the expiration date shown on the survey
- Customers cannot redeem the offer when making a kiosk purchase
- Try to keep a positive regardless of the experience you are rating!
By the way, customers who can’t locate the required receipt information can view sample receipt images for help. In order to do so, the customer must click the link located at the top of page 2 of the Global Subway Survey. When viewing the sample receipts, the information can be found boxed in orange (it’s pretty hard to miss!).
Global Subway Headquarters Contact Information
- 325 Sub Way, Milford, CT 06461-3059
- Toll-Free Phone – 800-888-4848
- Local Phone – 203-877-4281
Provide Feedback & Claim the Offer
Have more opinions to share?
- Take the Fred’s Feedback Survey