How to Enter the My Desk Morgan Stanley Portal
- Portal users can login with a password and PIN
- The portal allows the login destination to be chosen
- Users can contact the Help Desk for login assistance
It’s a rare thing for an online portal to provide users with the option to choose a landing spot after logging. However, it appears the My Desk Morgan Stanley portal is one of the few that marches to the beat of a different drum. For instance, users can choose between the options of going to a default desktop, using other applications, or leaving it open for choice BEFORE even attempting a login. Portal users can accomplish this by selecting one of the 3 available options located in the drop down box. Once the desired landing spot has been chosen, the portal requires users to confirm the type of connection being used (WiFi or Cellular).
My Desk Morgan Stanley: A Few More Notes
- The portal provides a link for downloading the Citrix Receiver (may be needed)
- American users can contact the Help Desk at 888-255-6829 or 866-401-8324
- Soft ID users must enter the correct PIN in order to get the correct passcode
- Users can save personal settings by checking the box beneath the login fields
After the user chooses the type of connection a username, password, and PIN can be entered into the login fields before clicking the Go button to enter the portal. Please note that the portal will not accept the login if an incorrect PIN has been entered.
Morgan Stanley is a financial services company that trades over the New York Stock Exchange under ticket symbol MS. Customers or clients can reach Morgan Stanley by contacting the company’s World Headquarters in New York City.
Morgan Stanley World Headquarters Address
- 1585 Broadway, New York, NY 10036