My Nike Visit-ES
- Survey Entry Code is needed to begin
- Sample is image posted for assistance
- Is available in a variety of languages
If asked about a recent purchase many consumers wouldn’t hesitate to provide honest feedback about a product or service. Those who have made a recent Nike purchase can now let the company know exactly how they feel by completing the online survey found at the My Nike Visit – ES page. Prior to getting started with the survey a desired language will first need to be selected (English, Italian, German, French, Spanish, and Portuguese are available). After choosing a language the survey process can be initiated by entering the Survey Entry Code found on the receipt from a recent visit. Those who are having a hard time locating the code can refer to sample receipt image posted at the My Nike Visit-ES page for assistance (the exact location of the Survey Entry Code will be outlined in orange).
Footwear Now Available from Nike
- Nike Air Huarache – Equipped with a supportive heel cage and neoprene inner sleeve
- Nike Metcon 3 AMP – Featuring a drop-in mid-sole providing a more flexible forefoot
- Nike Zoom Out All Low – Flywire technology provides secure fit through the mid-foot
- Nike LunarEpic Low Flyknit 2 – The slip on design provides plenty of targeted support
It is important to note that when entering the Survey Entry Code at the My Nike Visit-ES page participants should refrain from using spaces or hyphens. Those who are anxious to complete multiple surveys may need to pump the brakes a bit as only 2 can be completed per household in any given 7 day period. Customers with questions for Nike may want to try reaching out to the company’s world headquarters in Beaverton, OR.
Nike World Headquarters
- 503-671-6453 (Monday through Friday between 7:30 AM and 5:30 PM PT
- One Bowerman Drive, Beaverton, OR 97005