Forgot to Scan the Chick-fil-A One App? Record Treat Progress Online!
- Chick-fil-A One Account login is required to begin
- Account password recovery assistance is provided
- Chick-fil-A support contact information is available
When something has been earned credit should be provided regardless of whether or not a small technicality has been overlooked. With that being said, Chick-fil-A One members no longer need to worry about missing out on earned treat progress due to the simple mistake of forgetting to scan the app (something likely to have kept many up tossing and turning all night long). Fortunately, the simple solution comes in the form of the convenient online tool found at one.chick-fil-a.com/forgot2scan. The process of recording the treat progress can be initiated by first logging into a Chick-fil-A One account (an email address or one of the available third-party accounts can be used to complete the login). Once the login has been completed the required information from the Chick-fil-A receipt can be entered to keep track of those tasty treats! Those who plan on coming back often may want to check the Remember Me box before logging in (might as well speed things up a bit).
Hopefully I’m not the only one who went to Chick-fil-A and forgot 2 scan!
- Only one transaction can be entered per submission per day per account (come back!)
- Transactions will take between one and two days to process (status will be provided)
- Missed transaction credits CANNOT be split across multiple Chick-fil-A One accounts
- The My Treats link can be clicked to take a look at the updated treat progress (YES!)
- Missed credit requests must be submitted within 7 days of the date on the receipt
It is important to note that the restaurant number, order date, order number, order method, and order total MUST be entered in order to receive credit for a missed scan at one.chick-fil-a.com/forgot2scan. Those who are having trouble getting into an account due to a lost or forgotten password can click the Forgot password? link and enter an email address to receive a link that allows for the password to be reset. Those who have yet to sign up for an account can do so by clicking the Join Chick-fil-A One tab and completing the available registration form. Questions about the program can be addressed by dialing 866-232-2040 between the hours of 8 AM and 12 AM ET Monday through Saturday.
Chick-fil-A Customer Care Address
- PO Box 725489, Atlanta, GA 31139-9923