What do I need to know about my 123 Rewards Card?
- Existing users can login to an account
- New users can register for an account
- Benefits of the card can be reviewed
Easy online access to an account should be expected from any card as rewarding as the 123 Rewards Card issued by U.S. Bank. With that being said, expectations seem to have been met. Those who require access to a 123 Rewards Card account can login in just a matter of seconds by entering a Personal ID and account password. Additionally, the process can be made EVEN EASIER by clicking the Remember My ID box located below the Personal ID field before completing the login. Those who can’t seem to remember or find the Personal ID can click the Forgot ID? link to begin the account recovery process (an easy login is deserving of an easy login recovery!).
Juicy Details on the 123 Rewards Card Benefits
- A whopping 3 points can be earned for every $1 spent on Kroger family brands
- 2 points can be earned for every $1 spent in the Kroger family of companies
- A point can be earned for every buck spent ANYWHERE that accepts Visa cards
- After racking up 1,000 points cardholders receive $5 in FREE groceries (WOW!)
- Can be used at over 1 MILLION ATMs across the globe (talk about convenient!)
Those who have yet to sign up for online access to a 123 Rewards Card account can begin by clicking the Enroll Now link. After clicking the link it will be necessary to confirm whether the cardholder has a checking or savings account with U.S. Bank before proceeding with the enrollment process. After enrollment in online banking has been successfully completed cardholders will receive the ability to view balances, make payments, manage rewards, and MUCH MORE.
Anything else I need to know about my 123 Rewards Card?
- Points earned are based on NET purchases (purchases minus credits and returns)
- Advances, balance transfer, and convenience checks DO NOT earn reward points
- Reward certificates can’t be redeemed at fuel centers (something to keep in mind)
- Purchases at Kroger fuel centers DO NOT earn reward points (again with the fuel)
Questions about the 123 Rewards Card can be addressed by reviewing the extensive FAQs found under the Credit Card Details link posted at the top of card’s login/enrollment page. Those who don’t find what they need in the FAQs can try reaching out to U.S. Bank directly for further assistance.
U.S. Bank Contact Information
- Payments Address – P.O. Box 790408, Saint Louis, MO 63179-0408
- Billing Inquiries Address – P.O. Box 6349, Fargo, ND 58125-6349
- 24 Hour Card Member Phone Number – 877-373-6192
More on 123 Rewards