54th Street Grill Tell CV
- Code from receipt is needed to begin
- Completion earns free dessert or app
- Diverse menu with MUST try items
Restaurant goers who have had a recent dining experience at 54th Street Grill should be warned that throwing away the receipt is pretty much the same as throwing away a free dessert or appetizer! To better understand this could possibly be true, customers will need to scan their purchase receipt for information about the 54th Street Grill guest experience survey. After reading the survey information it should be understood completion of the online survey earns a reward of a FREE dessert or appetizer to be presented at the next visit to the restaurant (after purchasing an entrée). In order to take advantage of this lucrative deal customers will need to go directly to the 54th Street Grill Tell CV survey page and enter the server name and 15 digit survey code found on the purchase receipt. Those who are having a hard time finding the required receipt information can refer to the image posted at the left hand side of the 54th Street Grill Tell CV survey page.
MUST try menu items at 54th Street Grill:
- Double Meat Block French Dip – Steak drenched in au jus served on ciabatta bread
- Havana Club – Turkey and pulled pork together on the same sandwich? Yes please
- Mac Daddy & Cheese – Because who doesn’t like a savory bowl of mac and cheese?
- The Terminator – Hard to beat perfectly cooked fire grilled 14 ounce Ribeye steak
After entering the receipt information the Next button located at the bottom of the 54th Street Grill Tell CV survey page can be clicked to proceed to the question and answer portion of the process. 54th Street Grill is a KRM, Inc. owned company operating as a casual neighborhood grill and bar style restaurant open daily for both lunch and dinner services. Those with questions for KRM can try reaching the company’s headquarters by phone or via mail correspondence.
KRM, Inc. Headquarters
- 5921 NW Barry Rd #300, Kansas City, Missouri 64154