Credit One Card 8WD3SP Offer
- Code shown on the offer is needed to begin
- Status of application can be checked online
- Credit One contact information is available
The fear of being turned down on a credit application is greatly reduced when a pre-approved offer is received. With that being said, there are sure to be plenty of confident applicants responding to the Credit One Card 8WD3SP Offer. Those who have received a letter along with an approval code can begin by entering the code into the application page along with a Social Security Number. Once the required initial information has been entered the Continue button can be clicked to proceed with the online credit card application process. The status of a previously submitted application can be checked by entering a last name along with a Social Security Number before hitting the Check Status button (sure beats sitting around waiting in nervous anticipation). Those who DID NOT receive the Credit One Card 8WD3SP Offer can begin the pre-qualification process by clicking the link posted at the bottom of the application page.
Important Information Regarding the Credit One Bank Visa Card
- Purchase APR ranges between 17.24% and 25.24% (credit worthiness is the key)
- APR for cash advances is between 19.15% and 26.15% (nice to have cash in hand!)
- Annual fees (if any) will reduced the amount of available credit at account opening
- Penalty fees for late payments can be as high as $37 (avoid them if at all possible)
- Authorized users can be added for a charge $19 per year (may be worth it for some)
In order to complete the pre-qualification process a brief form must be submitted with a name, address, email address, phone number, date of birth, Social Security Number, and monthly income. Complete details about the card can be reviewed by clicking the Terms & Conditions link posted at the bottom of the pre-qualification form. Applicants will be notified at the email address provided once the card has been mailed (problems with the application will also be sent via email so it’s probably a good idea to check regularly). Those who would rather check the status of a Credit One Card 8WD3SP Offer application by phone can do so by calling 800-752-5493 between the hours of 5 AM and 9 PM Monday through Friday and between 6:30 AM and 5 PM on the weekends (all times PST).
Credit One Bank Addresses
- General Correspondence – PO Box 98873, Las Vegas, NV 89193-8873
- Payments – PO Box 60500, City of Industry, CA 91716-0500